• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blushing Pink: Achieving a Pink Star and Accomplishing Goals by 7:30 AM

In summary, congratulations to Lacy on getting her pink star. She also has a Chef Success addiction and is no longer a stripper.
lacychef
hey, I just realized I got my pink star:D I couldn't remember what the number was to get it....yeah me, I accomplished something today, and it's only 7:30:rolleyes:
(of course I'll never catch up to you jibber-jabbers Anne, Ann, Gill, Janet, and now KG!)

Awesome....

and you look so pretty in PINK!

awwww, thanks girls:cool:

Woo-hoo!Way to go!

Hey Lacy! just got mine a couple days ago too!

Doesn't it feel good to be Pretty In Pink???:p :p :p (did those smilies because they are the pink ones!;) )

Hey Congrats Lacy! I just realized mine was yellow. I am no longer a stripper!
When did that change??? LOL!!

Congratulations! You now know you spend too much time on Chef Success;)

Who am I kidding? I bet I spend more time than most on it, I just don't post as much. I kind of have a Chef Success addiction.

I do agree pink is the best. The only reason I did not like becoming a Director was I now get red ribbons at conference instead of the pink Future Director ribbons. Pink is so much more my color!

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Congratulations! You now know you spend too much time on Chef Success;)

Who am I kidding? I bet I spend more time than most on it, I just don't post as much. I kind of have a Chef Success addiction.

I do agree pink is the best. The only reason I did not like becoming a Director was I now get red ribbons at conference instead of the pink Future Director ribbons. Pink is so much more my color!

Lisa

I have a Chef Success Addiction too, CSA hard to break, I get so caught up reading posts that I forget to post too.

lacychef said:
hey, I just realized I got my pink star:D I couldn't remember what the number was to get it....yeah me, I accomplished something today, and it's only 7:30:rolleyes:
(of course I'll never catch up to you jibber-jabbers Anne, Ann, Gill, Janet, and now KG!)
Don't count yourself out--you got stuff to say, girl!

Congratulations, Lacy!

Yahoo you go girl!!

Congrats Lacy- You're a jibber-jabber too, just not a post slut!!

Way to go Lacy!

chefkristin said:
Hey Congrats Lacy! I just realized mine was yellow. I am no longer a stripper!
When did that change??? LOL!!
Must be at 1600....only 65 for me to fill in my star then!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats Lacy- You're a jibber-jabber too, just not a post slut!!
That made me LOL:D

Related to Blushing Pink: Achieving a Pink Star and Accomplishing Goals by 7:30 AM

1. What products are available in the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection?

The "I'm Blushing Pink" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a mixing bowl set, measuring cups and spoons, silicone spatula, and a cake pan.

2. Is the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection?

Yes, all of the products in the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection can be purchased separately or as a set.

4. Is the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection microwave safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection are microwave safe for your convenience.

5. What is the warranty for the "I'm Blushing Pink" collection?

The "I'm Blushing Pink" collection comes with a one-year warranty against any defects or malfunctions. Please contact our customer service team for any issues or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies