• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I the Only One Who Isn't Awe Stricken by the "Famous" Pampered Chefers??

In summary, Rennea does not like standing in line to take pictures with famous people. Doris is an amazing woman who has accomplished a lot in her life.
Kitchen Diva said:
Yes, and more shame coming from me on you. Girl what is wrong with you? Have you flipped your lid packing for NC? :eek:

sorry, did I upset you ?? :(

PCJen said:
OH that's good! LOL!!! Love it! What magazine are you looking at? LOL!

I found him on photobucket when I typed in pampered chef, HELLO... there he was!!!

merego said:
sorry, did I upset you ?? :(

Oh no! Not me, I just thought it was very funny. I tend to have a very dirty mind. It's great!

I think I upset Kacey with my raunchy post :(

ChefBeckyD said:
Kelly!

My director sat next to Darla at the Career Club luncheon. She had NO IDEA it was Darla she was sitting next to until about 2/3 of the way through the lunch, and then she said she started going over everything that she'd said previously....but she kept chatting with her. Then, after the lunch, I saw Jen (My director still sitting and chatting with someone at her table, so I went over to say hi...and ended up sitting and chatting with Darla too for about 15 minutes. She was just like one of us - what a great lady she is!

She truely is just one of the girls! She may make A BUTTLOAD more money than us...but you will NEVER know it! Not to see her out, not to see her house (which is VERY NICE but not in-your-face-look-at-me-I-am-rich type thing...) and not to talk to her. She is a wonderful person and I love her more and more each time I get to spend time with her! She makes others feel like they really COULD do what she is doing...and makes them (well, me...anyways) aspire and make goals to be in her position someday...doing a business I love and helping TONS of others in the same breath!

I can honestly say if I ever met these PCers someone who have to tell me who they are b/c I wouldn't recognize them at all. Doris has done wonderful with her business but I would not stand in line either. I would probably do the desk shot b/c so many people do it and I want to be like everyone else, haha!!!

Now, I can name some celebraties that I would love to get my pic took with and some Food Network Stars too.

And I could care less to have my pic took with President Bush or any other politician!:D

merego said:
I think I upset Kacey with my raunchy post :(

Oops, I see that your question was meant for Kacey. I don't know if she was upset. Maybe just surprised. I thought it was all in good fun.

When I was at NDA Jean Jonas just happened to "pop in" and talk to all of us and congratulate us. She was so kind and gracious-she posed for pics with almost everyone in the room that night. Our Sales Manager said that she had NOT been scheduled to stop in and she must have been exhausted. I thought it was incredible that she took the time to visit us. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Doris yet, but I have met Jean now a couple of times and she is always so sweet even though she doesn't really know me from Adam. She always greets me with a smile and a hug. I think she is amazing...

I honestly believe that the corporate culture that flows from Doris, Jean, and Marla makes PC the successful company it is today.

Red sox girl: You crack me up! Denise :)

pamperedbecky said:
I sat with him at breakfast on the Atlantis trip last year. I must admit I was thinking to myself "How cool that we're sitting next to David Meenan!" SOOO many people kept coming up to him asking him how does his amazing sales. He was very modest and said "By working my business just like you did in order to earn this trip!"

I am one of the awestruck ones. Doris is so inspirational. For those who haven't read her book, it's so cool to read the history of PC. I met her at a booking signing when she released her book and she is SO down to earth. She signed my two copies and I got a picture with her. My only picture with her is that one. I don't like standing in lines either.

I greatly admire the top performers we hear so much about. I KNOW they work their business VERY hard and consistently and that's why I'm in awe. Plus I think about it this way.....we ALL start off with the same exact kit, tools, training materials, etc. Look what some of them have done with their business! That's what's awe-inspiring to me.:) Just my two cents.:D
Well put Becky! I wasn't able to go to conference this time around but I think if I did have an opportunity I would have stood in line. I truly admire someone that started with nothing and has built them self up to such a great empire. The culture of this company is so warm in my opinion. Everyone I have had contact with, and especially the PC's here are such a great group to be around. The tools and resources the company provides is awesome. As Becky said, we all start off with the same tools so what to see how these people built their business is something I feel I would be awed stuck with.

As far as Ben. I love him! I once told my ex that I bid on Ebay to have lunch with him just to see what he would say... unfortunatly not much :( I'm not awed by him more like lust mode here :D

remember ladies... all of these people started exactly at the same place you did. From the bottom. Yes, I admire... just as I would admire anyone who is self made. I worked for the biggest insurance company in the world before "retiring" to be a stay at home mom. I met and did presentation for CEOs, COO, CFOs. They all wake up and put their pants on (let's hope!) just like we do. I want to learn from everyone at NC, not fawn over them!

<h2>1. Why are people so obsessed with the "famous" Pampered Chefers?</h2><p>It's natural for people to admire and look up to successful individuals, and the Pampered Chef consultants have achieved a lot in their careers. Their dedication and hard work have made them leaders in the company, and many people find their stories inspiring.</p><h2>2. What makes these Pampered Chef consultants stand out?</h2><p>These consultants have not only achieved success in their business, but they have also made a positive impact in the lives of others. They are known for their exceptional cooking skills and their ability to teach others how to use Pampered Chef products effectively.</p><h2>3. Is it worth waiting in line to meet them?</h2><p>That's a personal choice. Some people are huge fans and want to get a chance to meet their role models in person. Others may not feel the same level of excitement and may choose not to wait in line.</p><h2>4. Are they really that impressive?</h2><p>Yes, they are! These women have built successful businesses, and they continue to share their knowledge and skills with others. Their success is a testament to their hard work and dedication.</p><h2>5. Is it just a fad or is there something special about these Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Pampered Chef has been around for over 40 years, and these consultants have been a part of its growth and success. They have a genuine passion for cooking and helping others, and that's what makes them stand out. It's not just a fad, but a genuine love for the products and the company.</p>

1. Why are people so obsessed with the "famous" Pampered Chefers?

It's natural for people to admire and look up to successful individuals, and the Pampered Chef consultants have achieved a lot in their careers. Their dedication and hard work have made them leaders in the company, and many people find their stories inspiring.

2. What makes these Pampered Chef consultants stand out?

These consultants have not only achieved success in their business, but they have also made a positive impact in the lives of others. They are known for their exceptional cooking skills and their ability to teach others how to use Pampered Chef products effectively.

3. Is it worth waiting in line to meet them?

That's a personal choice. Some people are huge fans and want to get a chance to meet their role models in person. Others may not feel the same level of excitement and may choose not to wait in line.

4. Are they really that impressive?

Yes, they are! These women have built successful businesses, and they continue to share their knowledge and skills with others. Their success is a testament to their hard work and dedication.

5. Is it just a fad or is there something special about these Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef has been around for over 40 years, and these consultants have been a part of its growth and success. They have a genuine passion for cooking and helping others, and that's what makes them stand out. It's not just a fad, but a genuine love for the products and the company.

Back