• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Effective Tips and Ideas for Weight Loss?

In summary, this person likes to dance and sing around the house while cleaning up after the kids, and gets a good workout doing it.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
A few from me! Please add your own...

Set a mini-goal as well as an overall goal. It feels way better to say, I lost the 5 lb I was aiming for, I accomplished something! (And then keep going), than to say, I only lost 5 lb of the 50 I need to lose, I'll never do it...

My favourite snack is a few triscuits with low-fat cottage cheese. It keeps me full and is YUMMY!

Also, check out the following for some insight into how some of the things we think are healthy really aren't, and what to look for instead. Labels can be SO mis-leading! The food industry is really sneaky sometimes...

Top 10 Food Mistakes - Nutrition - MSN Health & Fitness - 1

A fantastic snack:Cut up an apple and dip it in peanut butter. You get carbs, protein and fat!!Also, fiber, fiber, fiber!!!One more thing....get enough rest! When you're tired your body craves sugar!!!

tipDon't eat for one hour after your workout (so your body will use fat as energy).

non-fat latte, full test or decaf. i invested about $30 in a Mr Coffee espresso machine and just nuke the millk while the espresso is being made. it's filling and helps get your calcium in for the day. i ice it during the summer

stefani2 said:
Don't eat for one hour after your workout (so your body will use fat as energy).
I like that!!! Is this really true?

At about 4 PM, I get the house cleaned up. I put on some fun music and start dancing and singing around the house as I pick up the toys. I even through in some jumping jacks and lunges. The kids think it is fun and join in too. I really break a sweat and the house is clean for hubby when he comes home.

cookingwithlove said:
At about 4 PM, I get the house cleaned up. I put on some fun music and start dancing and singing around the house as I pick up the toys. I even through in some jumping jacks and lunges. The kids think it is fun and join in too. I really break a sweat and the house is clean for hubby when he comes home.

that sounds like a good idea

Related to What are Some Effective Tips and Ideas for Weight Loss?

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my weight loss journey?

The Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help make healthy meal prep and cooking easier. Our Quick Cooker and air fryer can help you make quick and healthy meals, while our spiralizer and salad chopper make it easy to incorporate more veggies into your diet. We also have portion control tools like our portion control plates and measuring cups to help you stay on track with your portions.

2. Can you provide some healthy recipe ideas for weight loss?

Yes! We have a variety of healthy recipes on our website that are designed specifically for weight loss. From veggie-packed meals to low-calorie desserts, there's something for everyone. We also offer meal planning tools and guides to help you stay on track with your nutrition goals.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me meal prep for the week?

Absolutely! Our Meal Prep Set is perfect for prepping and storing healthy meals for the week. It includes a variety of containers and tools to help you portion out and store your meals. We also have our Prep Bowls and Quick Prep Silicone Trays that make it easy to prep and freeze meals ahead of time.

4. Do you offer any cookbooks or resources specifically for weight loss?

Yes, we have a variety of cookbooks and resources focused on healthy eating and weight loss. Our "Healthy Cooking for Two" cookbook features delicious and nutritious meals for couples, while our "Lighten Up" cookbook offers lighter versions of your favorite comfort foods. We also have a "Healthy Eating Guide" that includes helpful tips and meal planning resources.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthier versions of my favorite dishes?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier, so you can easily use them to make healthier versions of your favorite dishes. Our air fryer is great for making crispy, low-fat versions of your favorite fried foods, and our grill pan is perfect for grilling up healthy proteins and veggies. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
1upland
Replies
Views
heat123