• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reward Ideas for Weight Loss Goals: Affordable and Motivating Options

In summary, the author is brainstorming some ideas for rewards for herself for achieving her weight loss goal. She includes things like a new bubble bath, new candle, renting a movie, buying a new pair of earrings, new eye shadow, new pair of festive socks, new pair of lounge pants or jammies, a facial, and protein treatment for hair.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I have the 100 No's sheet and I made one up for my weight loss goal as well. I need some ideas for rewards for myself, if some can be cheap/free I would love that as well! Thank you so much for your help I have a lot of No's and pounds to fill with rewards!

Here's what I've come up with so far:
Package B (I earned it, but want a 2nd grinder and soul)
The Knife Block (I have a kapoosh and don't see myself bringing it to shows, so can't validate purchase)
New Trouser Jeans (I saw some that I really want)
A Massage

so you reward yourself after every 100? or do you have it broken down into every 10 or 20 or something?I tried to think of rewards but I'm drawing a blank right now... I'll get back to you on that part of it.

I have rewards ever 5-8 pounds lost and about the same for the no's I get. As I have a lot of both on my charts I need to come up with some more affordable rewards - or I will be broker than I am now :)

How about $1 in a piggy bank that you can then use toward one of those bigger rewards. If that doesn't motivate you, make it $2.

Hey. This is a very neat idea. I need to lose some weight. While my hubby was deployed and I started selling PC I gained 20 pounds that I worked so hard to get off last year. Do you mind sharing the charts with me. [email protected]

What about a little treat... Are there Big Spoon yogurts where you are? They are here (as well as places with other names but the same idea). It's frozen yogurt and you add all the toppings yourself (everything from chocolate to fresh fruit). Since it's yogurt it wouldn't totally sabotage your weight loss efforts but it would still be a yummy treat (and it's only about $2-4).or just taking an hour or two to read a book you've been wanting to. Sometimes I get so caught up in everything else in life I don't always make the time for the little pleasures like that....

chefann said:
How about $1 in a piggy bank that you can then use toward one of those bigger rewards. If that doesn't motivate you, make it $2.

I think for the 100 No's this may be a great idea! For weight loss I think I need more concrete things to keep me striving for the next number.

GourmetGirl said:
I think for the 100 No's this may be a great idea! For weight loss I think I need more concrete things to keep me striving for the next number.

I'm guessing that M&M's wouldn't be a good suggestion for that one. :)

My first thought was a new book or time to read. I love to read! Is there anything you'd like to help your business? Something from Merrill or a PC product? That would be good AND a write-off! I'm all for massages and pedicures. Maybe find a place that isn't too pricey, but does a good job. I'm picky about that though and would want a big thumbs up from a friend!I would probably also love a shopping spree at and organizational or office supply store! Fun file folders, label makers, okay...I better get back to winding down :).Just think about stuff that would make your day happier and add it to the list! Good luck! For me and weight loss, praying really worked. I gave over food (as it asked that He take it and help me want what I should). I INSTANTLY could not eat anything sweet. Now I can, but I eat organic b/c it seems to be processed sugar that is not my friend. I had no idea & 30 pounds lighter, it's REALLY good. I didn't have to try or feel like I was giving it up b/c the desire was taken away. I'm not so good with the willpower so I truly thank God for that!!Good luck on both :)

chefann said:
I'm guessing that M&M's wouldn't be a good suggestion for that one. :)

Only if they make diet M-oh-nems! :) ( I have called M&M's M-oh-nems since I was little... couldn't resist.

Ali- how about a new bubble bath? A new candle? Rent a fun movie? Buy a new pair of earrings, or a new eye shadow? A new pair of festive socks? A new pair of lounge pants or jammies...
That's all I have for now- Oh, a manicure or pedicure? A facial- a protein treatment for your hair- these are all very affordable!

Best of luck!!!

Now that I am addicted to Jon and Kate plus 8 I can't help but to think of potty training when I see plain M&Ms... heheheY'all are the bestest! I love the idea of giving myself time to read - I always end up stockpiling books until a vacation. I also like the idea of fun office stuff - I am such a dork about that (btw, whatever happened to the thread on office supply-oholics? :) ) I think I'll do a massage or clothing for big numbers (maybe every 10 pounds I'll alternate which) and then time reading, or a fun new office supply or jewelry (I am so addicted to jewelry!) or something under $10 for in between.You guys are the best! For some reason I was just stumped about what to do for rewards. I guess now that means I have to stop buying that stuff unless it is for a reward (that can be how I pay myself for nos!).I will also try to pray about it. I am not the most spiritual person, but tend to pray for others more than for myself, so I never thought about lifting it up and asking for help. Thank you!!

Related to Reward Ideas for Weight Loss Goals: Affordable and Motivating Options

1. "What are some affordable reward ideas for weight loss goals?"

Some affordable reward ideas for weight loss goals include treating yourself to a new workout outfit, getting a massage or spa treatment, buying a new kitchen gadget for healthy cooking, or going on a weekend hike or bike ride.

2. "What are some motivating reward ideas for weight loss goals?"

Some motivating reward ideas for weight loss goals include signing up for a fitness class or workshop, booking a session with a personal trainer or nutritionist, planning a trip to a wellness retreat, or setting a goal to run a 5K or participate in a fitness competition.

3. "Are there any non-food related reward ideas for weight loss goals?"

Yes, there are plenty of non-food related reward ideas for weight loss goals such as treating yourself to a new book or magazine, taking a relaxing bubble bath, trying out a new hobby or activity, or splurging on a new piece of workout equipment.

4. "How can I reward myself for small weight loss milestones?"

You can reward yourself for small weight loss milestones by treating yourself to a movie night, trying out a new healthy recipe, going on a mini shopping spree for new workout gear, or taking a day off to relax and recharge.

5. "What are some creative reward ideas for weight loss goals?"

Some creative reward ideas for weight loss goals include booking a weekend getaway to a new city, trying out a new fitness class or activity, creating a vision board for your weight loss journey, or treating yourself to a new piece of jewelry or accessory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
IXerLover
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies