• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!

I think I need to LEARN FROM YOU!!!!Well Becky, I am CHEEEEERING for you - you CAN do it!!!! We'll celebrate together in the Bahamas!!!Congrats Carolyn that is so awsome!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...and it's showing on my Incentive Calculator...I made LEVEL THREE!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Thank you Amanda!

WOW! You deserve it! Congratulations!

Way to go!!!!!! Man, what an awesome Christmas check you are going to get!!! How exciting. I'm working hard for level 2. I've never earned more than level 1, and I've never made a Spring bonus at all!

Oh - thanks so much for sharing in my excitement you guys!! I am so excited!! Last year I amde level three by the skin of my teeth (sorta like my TPC thing back in May) -- so it feels really good -- like a big sigh of relief - to know I did it, it's done...now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the season.

I have 4 more shows this month and 2 on th ebooks for December. I REALLY want to hit the sales level in December so I can earn the other spring product they're talking about...but not sure it'll happen...

You can do it Carolyn! You know what you are doing! I look up to you like Anne looks up to Belinda.

ChefJesssica said:
You can do it Carolyn! You know what you are doing! I look up to you like Anne looks up to Belinda.

No way...you do NOT!!!!!
I am SO not worthy of being looked up to!! (well, that and I am only 5'2" tall - LOL)
But seriously...I not worthy of being looked up to, believe me. I am flattered, but not worthy.

dannyzmom said:
No way...you do NOT!!!!!
I am SO not worthy of being looked up to!! (well, that and I am only 5'2" tall - LOL)
But seriously...I not worthy of being looked up to, believe me. I am flattered, but not worthy.

And, btw, a lot of what I do...I learned from Anne and Belinda!!!

Congrats Carolyn! What a sense of accomplishment with over a month to go! I hope I can do that with Level 2!!

Again, Congrats!!:D

Congrats, Carolyn! How exciting! I'm hoping to maybe, just maybe get level one. I had 3 months with no sales, so if I do it, it will be just barely. :)

That is great!! I would love to get level 3....do you typically have $6k months?

klsnyder said:
That is great!! I would love to get level 3....do you typically have $6k months?

Heck no!!!

OMG!!! Carolyn...that is AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
...and it's showing on my Incentive Calculator...I made LEVEL THREE!!!!!
That's awesome Carolyn!!! I'm so excited for you!! I really hope to be right behind you. It'll be more down to the wire with me. Counting the sales so far this month AND the (HOPEFULLY!) 2000 points from a recruit I just signed when she qualifies, I will only have 4594 left to reach Level 3. I'm really trying!! I still have 6 shows to go this month and 6 on the calendar for next month plus a vendor event, so I really hope that gets me there.

I hope to join you!!! Way to go for setting a goal and going for it! My other goal is TPC in sales, so if I can reach level 3, that will help get me there and I can get my ring!:D

Awesome Carolyn:D I'm hoping to join you in this celebration....but for me it will be by the skin of my teeth! I'll let ya know on the 30th, lol:D

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome Carolyn!!! I'm so excited for you!! I really hope to be right behind you. It'll be more down to the wire with me. Counting the sales so far this month AND the (HOPEFULLY!) 2000 points from a recruit I just signed when she qualifies, I will only have 4594 left to reach Level 3. I'm really trying!! I still have 6 shows to go this month and 6 on the calendar for next month plus a vendor event, so I really hope that gets me there.

I hope to join you!!! Way to go for setting a goal and going for it! My other goal is TPC in sales, so if I can reach level 3, that will help get me there and I can get my ring!:D

Well Becky,
I am CHEEEEERING for you - you CAN do it!!!! We'll celebrate together in the Bahamas!!!

congrats Carolyn that is so awsome

Congrats Carolyn. What a great month you are having.

Congratulations Carolyn!! THat is AWESOME!! I would LOVE to earn a TRIP with PC, but definitely not happening this year, unless I have $36,000 in sales in December! (HAHAHA...)

SO you have 68,000 points? May I ask how much of that is in sales and how much is from recruiting points? What's your typical monthly sales? I am just curious and I think I need to LEARN FROM YOU!!!!!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!! Enjoy your trip!!!!!:D

cat said:
? I am just curious and I think I need to LEARN FROM YOU!!!!!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!! Enjoy your trip!!!!!:D

See! I am not the only one who looks up to you! It is very motivating to hear from people who are eing succesful in this company and pushes us all a little harder!

P.S. I am only 4 11, so I DO look up to you! LOL

Congratulations Carolyn!!!

Cheers

Congrats!!

Congrats!

Liz

Related to Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!

1. How do I access the "Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!" feature?

To access the "Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!" feature, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Incentive Calculator" section. From there, you can select the "Level 3 Achieved" option to begin using the feature.

2. What is the purpose of the "Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!" feature?

The purpose of this feature is to help consultants track their progress towards achieving Level 3 status and calculate their potential incentives. It also allows them to set and track their goals, and provides tips and resources to help them reach their goals.

3. Can I use the "Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!" feature on my mobile device?

Yes, this feature is available on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account on your mobile device and access the "Incentive Calculator" section to use the feature.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges for using the "Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!" feature?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for using this feature. It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant account and is free for all consultants to use.

5. Can I share my progress and goals from the "Level 3 Achieved: Incentive Calculator Success!" feature with my team?

Yes, you can share your progress and goals with your team by using the "Share" button within the feature. This will allow you to send a link to your team members, who can then view your progress and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg