• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey! What Happened to the Incentives Calculator?

In summary, the TLs & Ds are unhappy with the new way of getting to the monthly stats. They miss the old way of plugging in a few numbers to see what you need to do to reach your goal.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So, I just went to check on an order (and the easiest way to see if it's gone through has been through the Incentives Calculator) and all of the Stats are gone. All that's left is the old calculator method that used to be there. I want to see my show sales etc...by month. :cry:

Hmmmm....maybe this has something to do with what they were fixing. But I noticed if you select your "goal", then scroll down the page, you should see your numbers. It doesn't detail it by month though- just totals. You have to click on the "Details" link next to the word "Points"

esavvymom said:
Hmmmm....maybe this has something to do with what they were fixing. But I noticed if you select your "goal", then scroll down the page, you should see your numbers. It doesn't detail it by month though- just totals. You have to click on the "Details" link next to the word "Points"
Just saw the details link....

It's more work than before to get to the stats.:(

Yes...it is. But it is kind of nice to be able to plug in a few numbers to see what I would need to do to accomplish my Goal. Takes the guess work out of it. :D

esavvymom said:
Yes...it is. But it is kind of nice to be able to plug in a few numbers to see what I would need to do to accomplish my Goal. Takes the guess work out of it. :D

Yeah, we used to have that, and then it went away....must be people wanted it back.

Ugh, that's an awful change. I was missing the old form that calculated for us. It’s unfortunate when their upgrades go wrong.

chefjeanine said:
Ugh, that's an awful change. I was missing the old form that calculated for us. It’s unfortunate when their upgrades go wrong.

I agree, Jeanine. Change doesn't always mean Good Change!

I personally like the change. I like being able to put in my recruiting points and sales average and have it calculate for me.

Email HO and tell them that we want the stats on the first page of the calculator again.

This new way makes us do two extra steps to see the monthly totals and that wastes our time. While it's a nice tool, we won't want to play with the calculator every time we go there. The incentive calculator screen is the only way TL's & D's can see downline orders immediately and before it's too late at the end of a month or promotion to call a consultant to help since consultant connection is much slower to update.

We have several reasons to want to see that. To name a few:

1. Know that we made our goal for the month

2. Know that she/he had $150 commissionable to be active (I don't know how many times consultants have missed it by a couple of $$ because a past host order allowed a show to be qualified as a show but dropped the commissionable below $150 and then lost everything)

3. If we are close to our goal we can DO something about it before midnight on that last day

4. And for everyone - we don't always need to play with the calculator. It saves us time if we can just see the sales stats on the first page.

Last edited:
PampMomof3 said:
I personally like the change. I like being able to put in my recruiting points and sales average and have it calculate for me.

It's not that I don't like it - it's that I don't want to have to do it EVERY TIME I go in to see Stats. It's the only way to get to them. :grumpy:

ChefBeckyD said:
It's not that I don't like it - it's that I don't want to have to do it EVERY TIME I go in to see Stats. It's the only way to get to them. :grumpy:

I understand. I didn't say you didn't like it. I was simply stating that I like the calculator. I'm not sure why it took them all year to put it up!

I like it less now.

Just sent HO an email as they shorted me 1 point (from what was listed in the old calculator). Sure, it's only one point, but I don't want to go backwards.

I liked seeing it say you only need x # of sales to make the next goal...

1. What is the Incentives Calculator?

The Incentives Calculator is a tool specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to help them track their sales and incentives. It allows consultants to input their sales and calculate their commission and bonuses.

2. Why can't I find the Incentives Calculator on the website?

The Incentives Calculator has been temporarily removed from the website for updates and improvements. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we will have it back up and running as soon as possible.

3. Will I still be able to access my previous data on the Incentives Calculator?

Yes, all of your previous data will still be saved and accessible once the Incentives Calculator is back up and running. We suggest keeping track of your sales and incentives in the meantime.

4. Can I use the Incentives Calculator on my phone or tablet?

At this time, the Incentives Calculator is only available on desktop computers. However, we are working on making it accessible on mobile devices in the future.

5. Is there a cost to use the Incentives Calculator?

No, the Incentives Calculator is a free tool provided to Pampered Chef consultants. Simply log in to your consultant account on the website to access it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • originalandrea