• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Incentives Calculator on CC? Find Out What Happened!

In summary, CC removed the incentives calculator from their website. People used to be able to enter points earned from recruitments, sales, etc. to figure out how much they needed to earn the trip. This year, everyone needs the same number of points for a given level. Directors and above will be given additional points Dec. 1 (and were given some Jan. 1) to make up for the difference.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
What happened to the incentives calculator on CC? I wanted to calculate where I was at for earning the trip and it's not there???

It's there. Under consultant incentives > My incentives calculator.It looks different than in past years because of the simplified point structure this year.

chefann said:
It looks different than in past years because of the simplified point structure this year.

What did I miss?

There's no difference in the number of points that different management levels need to earn the trip. In the past, just to pull numbers from the air, consultants needed 50k for level 1, FDs needed 48k for level 1, Directors needed 45k for level 1, and so on. This year, everyone needs the same number of points for a given level. Directors and above will be given additional points Dec. 1 (and were given some Jan. 1) to make up for the difference.

I think she means the breakdown by month showing what you still need.

In the past, there's been a place where you can enter recruit points, sales, etc. & it would figure the monthly sales needed to achieve each level.

Oh, yeah. That's not there any more. Kinds stinks. Because then you could see if you were on track.
If you really miss it, send a note to HO.

crystalscookingnow said:
I think she means the breakdown by month showing what you still need.

In the past, there's been a place where you can enter recruit points, sales, etc. & it would figure the monthly sales needed to achieve each level.

Yep, that's the part I was talking about.

I agree. I miss that too. Now I have to subtract & divide on my own:(

Jules711 said:
I agree. I miss that too. Now I have to subtract & divide on my own:(

I can't do that with a calculator LOL

I miss it too! :(

I think the calculator dd the same thing last yr at the beginning of the yr, then it went to the other one we all want.

I emailed...hopefully someday they'll bring it back! That was really nice!!

The calculator doesn't do it for you at the moment, but if you go into the actual Celebrate the Magic page, you can click on the tracking sheet and it will pull up a chart showing you how many points you need to be on track for each month at each level. Very handy little thing!

Here's that guide I was talking about.

Attachments

• disney_ontrack_guide.pdf
    31.6 KB · Views: 297

Related to Missing Incentives Calculator on CC? Find Out What Happened!

1. How do I access the Incentives Calculator?

To access the Incentives Calculator, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Incentives Calculator" under the "Business Tools" section.

2. Is the Incentives Calculator only available for consultants?

Yes, the Incentives Calculator is only available for consultants. It is a tool designed to help consultants track their incentives and rewards.

3. Can I use the Incentives Calculator on my mobile device?

Yes, the Incentives Calculator is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can use it on your phone or tablet by logging in to your Pampered Chef account through your mobile browser.

4. How often is the Incentives Calculator updated?

The Incentives Calculator is updated in real-time, so you will always have the most up-to-date information on your incentives and rewards.

5. Can I save my progress on the Incentives Calculator?

Yes, you can save your progress on the Incentives Calculator by clicking on the "Save Progress" button at the bottom of the page. This will save your current information and allow you to continue where you left off when you return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cewcooks
Replies