• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to HO Leads: Get the Most Out of Your Catalog!

I include my contact information, a receipt, and a monthly specials flyer (with both guest and host specials for this month and next).
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Letter for HO Leads....I've received several HO leads that just want a current catalog and I'd like to put the specials on there and wondered if any of you include a letter of some kind to them?
:confused::confused:
Thanks for your help!!!:)

Do you mean a flyer with the Host and Guest Specials or the recruiting special?

Like just a thank you for your interest in the PC. Something like that.

What do you send a HO lead that just wants a catty?

I write a personal note inviting her to contact me for whatever she needs. I also include a receipt and a monthly specials flyer (with both guest and host specials for this month and next).

I also email her a short note offering my services.

BreakfastClassic Waffles

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups warm milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.

In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.

Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.

Attachments

• Strawberry Facts.doc
    39 KB · Views: 181
  • Strawberry Facts.doc
    39 KB · Views: 177
  • Strawberry Facts.doc
    39 KB · Views: 172
French Toast

2 eggs
2 tsp Korintje Cinnamon
1 tsp Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla

Dip both sides of bread in, place on double burner griddle and cook until done. (About recipe is for about 4 slices - adjust for amount of bread).

DutchApplePieJamedited.jpg

If you can't see the recipe when you save and print the image, I can post the recipe later...this is yummy...make it every fall...

I love the omelet roll up from The Pampered Chef. I'll post the recipe later if you want it.

Are these supposed to PC recipes only...or just anything that's our favorite? 'Cuz I've got a great quiche recipe! :D

twingirlsmom said:
Are these supposed to PC recipes only...or just anything that's our favorite? 'Cuz I've got a great quiche recipe! :D

Since this isn't a "PC" forum, anything! :D Share away - you're making me hungry!

What is the purpose of the "Letter to HO Leads: Get the Most Out of Your Catalog!"?

The purpose of this letter is to provide tips and strategies for Home Office (HO) Leads to effectively utilize the Pampered Chef catalog to increase sales and attract more customers.

How can I use the Pampered Chef catalog to increase sales?

There are several ways to use the catalog to boost sales. You can showcase the featured products, highlight new items, and emphasize product bundles or specials. It's also helpful to personalize your messaging and provide helpful kitchen tips or recipe ideas.

What should I do if I notice a decrease in catalog sales?

If you see a decline in catalog sales, it's important to analyze the reasons behind it. Evaluate your promotional strategies, product selection, and overall customer experience. You may also want to reach out to your customers for feedback and suggestions.

How can I make my catalog stand out to potential customers?

To make your catalog more appealing, consider adding personalized touches such as handwritten notes or samples. You can also create eye-catching displays and offer exclusive deals or incentives for customers who order from the catalog.

What other resources are available to help me maximize catalog sales?

In addition to the tips provided in this letter, Pampered Chef also offers training and support for HO Leads. You can attend virtual or in-person training sessions, join online communities, and consult with your mentor for personalized advice. Additionally, the Pampered Chef website has a wealth of resources and marketing materials to help you promote your business and the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • spirnat31
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76