• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Meet Up: Monday Night After General Session

In summary, the conversation is about how to arrange a meet up for the first day of conference. The participants are looking for suggestions for a meet up place and time.
Hi, I am at the Sheraton and know the Java Bar well! I will try to get myself and another of my team mates there on Monday night! Looking forward to seeing some of you in person!:D

Hi, Meg... We'd love to have you!

It will be great to meet you Meg! I'm looking so forward to meeting everyone!:)

This sounds like alot of fun! As long as my train gets there you can pretty much count on me being there. I am staying at the Hilton not Palmer and I have never been to Chicago beyond the airport.

I'm really hoping to be there, and maybe a few more from my cluster!!

chefjeanine said:
Sounds like a plan. I hope I can get over there. . .I'm at the Hilton.

Here's the information for the site of lunch on Monday at McCormick.

The Plate Room Food Court, located on level 2.5 of the South building, offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. So whether you are craving a gourmet sandwich or salad, Mandarin Orange Chicken with Fried Rice or an authentic Pastrami Reuben, you can find it all at the Plate Room Food Court.

We had talked about meeting at 11:30 but I think I'll try to be there at 11:00. . . there are a few "talkers" in this group. This can be an early (pre-workshop) lunch or breakfast. . .depending on which part of the country you are from.

Here's a link (I hope) for an interactive floor plan of McCormick.
http://www.mccormickplace.com/floorplans/map_index.html
Thank you Jeanine! I printed this info! I'll see you there!:) ;)

Be sure to email me the request for the list--I only have a few email addys. I will also try to PM everyone the list as well.

Monday nightMy Director and Hospitality Director's clusters are planning a pizza party in the Sheraton lobby around 7 or 7:30pm.
I'm sure to see you all.

O.K Does the 8 o'clock tour on Monday get breakfast or lunch?? My director says it is posted somewhere but I can't find it

I'm on that one too and thought I saw somewhere that it has a box lunch! I'll dig through my stuff and try to find it!

Hopefully I will get to meet you Christy My cell phone number will be on the list so feel free to give me a call Are you at the Hilton also???

Palmer House Hilton. I'll have to think about what I'll be wearing on the tour and give you something to look for!

I will probably will be wearing khaki pants but not sure about the shirt yet. I will probably have my cheffer button on. I have some pics with my dogs and family in the photo section to give you a little bit of an idea of what I look like.

Bumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathytnt said:
I will probably will be wearing khaki pants but not sure about the shirt yet. I will probably have my cheffer button on. I have some pics with my dogs and family in the photo section to give you a little bit of an idea of what I look like.

I think I'll have on a black shirt and white capri's. AND a cheffers button!

Monday I'll be wearing brown linen pants and a v-neck top that is green and white diagonal stripes and has a little tie at the V.

Good morning everyone!

As I'm heading up the lunch on Monday (11ish) at McCormick place, I'm looking for a count on how many to expect. Please RSVP.

Here's the information for the site of lunch on Monday at McCormick.

The Plate Room Food Court, located on level 2.5 of the South building, offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. So whether you are craving a gourmet sandwich or salad, Mandarin Orange Chicken with Fried Rice or an authentic Pastrami Reuben, you can find it all at the Plate Room Food Court.

We had talked about meeting at 11:30 but I think I'll try to be there at 11:00. . . there are a few "talkers" in this group. This can be an early (pre-workshop) lunch or breakfast. . .depending on which part of the country you are from.

Here's a link (I hope) for an interactive floor plan of McCormick.
http://www.mccormickplace.com/floorplans/map_index.html

I'll be there for lunch and I think MrsSyvo will be there too...

Looking forward to it!

I am sorry, but I don't know for sure. I am trying to meet up with some coffee people, and may not arrive until GS.

I will be in whatever is the least wrinkled.

I think I'll be sending out the list shortly. Things are getting crazy at work. I will PM everyone, and if you gave me your email (and I remembered to save it), you will also get an email copy. The format is: ScreenName, Real Name, Phone Number, Hotel (if provided and I remembered it).

Don't forget to sent me my list!!! I can't wit to meet the Cheffers!!!! I am so excited but I am also tired trying to get everything ready before I leave. We are putting my car in the shop to get the trunk repainted. THe paint is peeling off. Have a couple shows I need to get packets out

I got gift cards for my hubby Taco Bueno (his fave), Arby's and Wendy's. A treat for each day that will be revealed gradually Of course Bueno has to be revealed first - This is the first time we have been apart this long

It was weird someone signed our guest page recently - See our webpage from when I got married

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3257102120016875

pamperedval said:
I'll be there for lunch and I think MrsSyvo will be there too...

Looking forward to it!

Thanks Valori. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

BTW. I'm searching my house for my large Chef Success button (which I had in San Fran). I still have the mini button so I will have that for sure.

I'm tall (5'9"), dark blonde, straight hair (shoulder length/bob) and I wear glasses. That describes about a million people.

I'd post a photo but I don't know how to and I REALLY can't stand seeing myself in photos.

I will probably be later to the meet up--more like 9 p.m. My cluster is meeting back at the Hilton for pizza and I'm not sure what time that will happen given that we all have to take the shuttle back after GS and all that. But I will be there--better late than never!

Oooohh! I hope you make it!!!

I will leave my cluster early if I need to--it's just an informal gathering--but I will DEFINITELY be there to see you guys. Just don't leave too early!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
I will leave my cluster early if I need to--it's just an informal gathering--but I will DEFINITELY be there to see you guys. Just don't leave too early!!!!!
ok! You got it!

Perfect!

Thanks, Anne!!! You are the best!

Thanks for the list AJPratt..... I will be there on Monday night for sure. But I am still not sure about lunch on Monday!!! Either way I am excited to meet you all

Andrea

I am TOTALLY dragging the rest of my cluster over! LOL!! They TOTALLY HAVE to meet y'all! LOL!!!

SO today is Friday and I have yet to shop, much less pack or think about what to pack and my flight leaves at 0600 on Sunday. Oh yeah and I have dinner plans tonight and a childs birthday party to attend tomorrow. Perhpas I should get off the computer and start getting ready.......

LOL!!!!

You are all welcome!

I'll be there Monday night too at 9ish. I'm meeting my cluster for a night picnic at Millenium Park so I plan on leaving there a little before 9ish so I can meet up with gals at the Sheraton! :)

I'm going to try and meet everybody for lunch on Monday but it says we don't get back from the HO tour until 11:30. I'm on the 7:00 tour.

Ü

I have to admit , I took a break from Chef success and have been gone since early this year, but I am back and I miss reading what everyone writes. Some of the stuff you go through helps alot. So this means I cant wait for Monday night to "meet" people.

SummerG said:
I'm going to try and meet everybody for lunch on Monday but it says we don't get back from the HO tour until 11:30. I'm on the 7:00 tour.

Ü

Hey! I'm on the 7 am tour too!! :D

<H2>1. What time will the meet up be on Monday night?</H2><p>The exact time for the meet up has not been decided yet, but it will likely be after the general session. Keep an eye out for updates from your cluster leader or check in with others at the conference to coordinate a specific time.</p><H2>2. Where will the meet up be located?</H2><p>There is no designated location for the meet up, but it will most likely be in the same area as the general session. You can also check in with your cluster leader or fellow consultants to see if they have any specific plans for the meet up.</p><H2>3. Is the meet up open to everyone attending the conference?</H2><p>Yes, the meet up is open to all attendees of the conference. It's a great opportunity to network and connect with other consultants from different clusters.</p><H2>4. Will food and drinks be provided at the meet up?</H2><p>No, food and drinks will not be provided at the meet up. However, you can always grab a bite to eat before or after the meet up with your cluster or other consultants.</p><H2>5. Can I still attend the meet up if I have other dinner plans with my cluster?</H2><p>Yes, of course! The meet up is meant to be a casual and optional gathering for those who are available and interested. You are welcome to join in even if you already have dinner plans with your cluster.</p>

1. What time will the meet up be on Monday night?

The exact time for the meet up has not been decided yet, but it will likely be after the general session. Keep an eye out for updates from your cluster leader or check in with others at the conference to coordinate a specific time.

2. Where will the meet up be located?

There is no designated location for the meet up, but it will most likely be in the same area as the general session. You can also check in with your cluster leader or fellow consultants to see if they have any specific plans for the meet up.

3. Is the meet up open to everyone attending the conference?

Yes, the meet up is open to all attendees of the conference. It's a great opportunity to network and connect with other consultants from different clusters.

4. Will food and drinks be provided at the meet up?

No, food and drinks will not be provided at the meet up. However, you can always grab a bite to eat before or after the meet up with your cluster or other consultants.

5. Can I still attend the meet up if I have other dinner plans with my cluster?

Yes, of course! The meet up is meant to be a casual and optional gathering for those who are available and interested. You are welcome to join in even if you already have dinner plans with your cluster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda