• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Last General Session Content?

In summary, Jae thinks that a DVD would be great and that she would like to do some demos with what is already out there.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - I am trying to keep in my mind some of the "demo" ideas we were shown the last general session........I can't remember - do any of you know if they said that it would be on CC or on the training DVD or somewhere???

I'm assuming we will get an updated version of what is out there already with the "demo" ideas. Don't you think?

Hey JAE! How were your phone calls today? I left a TON of messages - didn't talk to a single live person!
However - at the "CrestFest" yesterday, I wore one of my new PC shirts....and DH's boss's wife was all over me - She LOVES PC!, and doesn't have a consultant at the moment. I "just happened" to have business cards and mini-catalogs with me......they are getting ready to move into a tiny apt. until their new home is finished (they are building) - and then she wants to have a show!
So. although I couldn't be at home making phone calls - I still was workin it!:D

Now, back from hijacking my own thread.....
I am really hoping it will be out there on DVD or at least on CC - I'm thinking I would really like to do some of that for my Open House in August.

Phone calls were the same as yours, I guess. I can't remember if I actually talked to anyone, today. I was too busy golfing! Great day for that. I sent out 2 host packets, I sent a couple e-mails and left a couple messages. I don't think I actually talked to anyone. Well, I guess I did tell my neighbor about the new products. That's something, isn't it? Right now, I'm watching Top Gun. My boys want to see it, and we're previewing it. (Though, I've seen it too many times to count. Volleyball scene is the best, even after all these years!) Don't think the boys will be able to watch it with the sound on. Every scene has objectionable language...swearing, obscene gestures, sexual references. We went to an air show a couple weeks ago and saw The Blue Angels. Very cool.

Oh, yes, back to the original topic. A DVD would be awesome.

JAE said:
Right now, I'm watching Top Gun. My boys want to see it, and we're previewing it. (Though, I've seen it too many times to count. Volleyball scene is the best, even after all these years!)

I have to say the volleyball scene is my fave as well:) I was working in a movie theatre when Top Gun first came out and I remember always trying to get our breaks to come just at that part in the movie - gotta love those boys without their shirts!:)

Gina M said:
JAE said:
Right now, I'm watching Top Gun. My boys want to see it, and we're previewing it. (Though, I've seen it too many times to count. Volleyball scene is the best, even after all these years!)

I have to say the volleyball scene is my fave as well:) I was working in a movie theatre when Top Gun first came out and I remember always trying to get our breaks to come just at that part in the movie - gotta love those boys without their shirts!:)

Boys without shirts? JAE just watches it for the Volleyball Action!;) :rolleyes:

JAE said:
Phone calls were the same as yours, I guess. I can't remember if I actually talked to anyone, today. I was too busy golfing! Great day for that. I sent out 2 host packets, I sent a couple e-mails and left a couple messages. I don't think I actually talked to anyone. Well, I guess I did tell my neighbor about the new products. That's something, isn't it? Right now, I'm watching Top Gun. My boys want to see it, and we're previewing it. (Though, I've seen it too many times to count. Volleyball scene is the best, even after all these years!) Don't think the boys will be able to watch it with the sound on. Every scene has objectionable language...swearing, obscene gestures, sexual references. We went to an air show a couple weeks ago and saw The Blue Angels. Very cool.

Oh, yes, back to the original topic. A DVD would be awesome.

Hey! You sent out 2 packets? Does that mean you have dates for some shows? Yippee!!!

Two shows in August. One is the lady who is from the Phillipines and I had a hard time understanding her. She wants to have her show on Sunday. I don't do Sundays, so she decided on Friday at 5:30. We'll see how that works outside on her driveway under a tent. I think that is what she said. My friend, her daughter, wants the knife special. It's her booking bonus. The other one was also already scheduled since May. I have ideas up my sleeves, though. I'll get back to you about that.
Movies over. Sweet volleyball scene.

JAE said:
Two shows in August. One is the lady who is from the Phillipines and I had a hard time understanding her. She wants to have her show on Sunday. I don't do Sundays, so she decided on Friday at 5:30. We'll see how that works outside on her driveway under a tent. I think that is what she said. My friend, her daughter, wants the knife special. It's her booking bonus. The other one was also already scheduled since May. I have ideas up my sleeves, though. I'll get back to you about that.
Movies over. Sweet volleyball scene.

:D :D :D :D

G'Night! I'm headed to bed.....there's a car show in Zeeland tomorrow, and I'll be expected to make an appearance.:rolleyes:

I have written down in my notes there will be a video on CC starting July 21st. Hope that helps!

OOOOO, I hope your right about the video. I'm already planning a show to highlight this exciting stuff. I'm not even good at that sort of thing, but this is helping me learn. I hope I can inspire others the same way I'm being inspired.

I am making breakfast as we speak!!!! If you know what I mean!

Related to Where Can I Find the Last General Session Content?

1. What is the "Last General Session Conf."?

The "Last General Session Conf." is the final meeting or gathering of the conference where all attendees come together for a final session to recap the highlights, key takeaways, and overall experience of the event.

2. When and where will the Last General Session Conf. take place?

The date and location of the Last General Session Conf. will be announced at the beginning of the conference. It is typically held on the last day of the event at the main conference venue.

3. Who will be speaking at the Last General Session Conf.?

The speakers for the Last General Session Conf. are usually chosen from the keynote speakers or other notable presenters at the conference. They may also include special guests or industry experts.

4. Is attendance at the Last General Session Conf. mandatory?

While attendance at the Last General Session Conf. is not mandatory, it is highly recommended as it is a great opportunity to hear from the top speakers, network with other attendees, and reflect on the conference experience.

5. Will there be any special activities or giveaways at the Last General Session Conf.?

There may be special activities or giveaways at the Last General Session Conf., but it varies depending on the conference. It is best to stay tuned for announcements or check with conference organizers for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • agw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies