• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Where Can I Get Outdoor Cushions - Cheap?

In summary, friends, if you're looking for inexpensive outdoor cushions, you should check out Target online and Garden Ridge store.
esavvymom
Staff member
Friends....

I need some quick ideas on where to look for INEXPENSIVE Outdoor Cushions? I don't want SO cheap that they are crappy looking, but I can't justify spending $100 a cushion right now. :) I need them this week, so online options may be limited (unless they have quick shipping).

We're staging the house, and I'm trying to pretty-up my back deck/patio and my front porch. Right now, I have some weathered Teak furniture (4 chairs, and a bench seat). I'm going to put my 4-chairs on my back deck and was thinking cushions, pillow or two, some deck plants, etc. Simple.

For the front porch, I was going to put my bench (I need to measure it- but I think it is roughly 4'). The porch isn't very wide, but currently has one lone rocking chair- at an angle. I wanted to put cushions on them also and a pillow or two.

So I need several cushions...so trying to find inexpensive.
I will hit the usual - Target, Walmart, home stores- but I expect most of them will have put their inventory away by now :( . I will hit Pier 1, World Market, and Bed Bath Beyond. Is there another place or places I should look? Does Kirklands have stuff like that? They seem to be mostly pictures anymore.

I think World Market & Pier 1 are your best bets.

You're right, Target has gotten rid of all the outdoor stuff with Halloween & now it's Christmas stuff.

I was at Garden Ridge today and they had tons of cushions

Consider shopping online though amazon or ebay.

I didn't see much on Amazon (surprisingly).
I DID find that Target ONLINE has quite a selection and good prices. But the mentioning of Garden Ridge does remind me we have a new Garden Ridge store in town...I'll try there too!Thanks. :)

ohhhhh....the Garden Ridge store looks like it could be dangerous! (looking at their website)

What are the best materials for outdoor cushions?

The best materials for outdoor cushions are Sunbrella or solution-dyed acrylic fabrics, which are UV-resistant and water-resistant. They are durable and can withstand outdoor elements such as sunlight, rain, and mildew. Other good options include polyester and olefin fabrics.

Where can I find affordable outdoor cushions?

You can find affordable outdoor cushions at discount stores, home improvement stores, and online retailers. You can also check out clearance sections or wait for seasonal sales to get a better deal. Another option is to make your own cushions using inexpensive materials.

How do I clean and maintain outdoor cushions?

To clean outdoor cushions, first, brush off any loose dirt or debris. Then, mix a solution of mild soap and water, and use a soft brush or sponge to scrub the cushions. Rinse thoroughly and let them air dry. To maintain the cushions, store them in a dry place when not in use and avoid leaving them in direct sunlight for extended periods.

Can I use indoor cushions for outdoor furniture?

No, indoor cushions are not designed to withstand outdoor elements and may get damaged quickly. They are also not water-resistant, which can lead to mold and mildew growth. It is always best to use cushions specifically made for outdoor use.

What are some tips for choosing the right size outdoor cushions?

When choosing the right size outdoor cushions, measure the dimensions of your furniture and consider the shape and style of the cushions. Make sure the cushions are not too big or too small, and leave some space for the cushions to settle. It is also important to consider the thickness of the cushions for comfort and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
schel
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef