• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waves: What Are They & Where Can I Find Info?

In summary, Waves refers to the different conferences that are offered by The Furry Guy. Conference 1 is in 2009, Conference 2 is in 2010, and Conference 3 is in 2011. Wave 2 is easier to type or say than Conference 2. Plus, it makes us feel kinda festive. Then again, maybe they got the idea from the way we all wave wildly to anyone we recognize.
ilove2cookpc
What are the waves??? I have a hospitality director and she mentioned it at our meeting, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any info??? It's no where on CC.

Re: WavesYou need to know who your NED is... Here is the chart...

Attachments

• nc09_exec_assignments.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 435
Re: WavesI am annoyed that they just throw that info out there without any real information. For us newbies, I know NOTHING about the conference. Why in the world would I spend all that time and money?? I just don't get it. dunno

Re: WavesI think HO is assuming that you will get direction an your questions answered by your Director.

Re: WavesFirst and foremost - "Waves" referes to the each set of conferences. Wave 1 is Conference 1 and wave 2 is conference 2 and wave 3 is conference 3.
Wave 2 is easier to type or say than Conference 2.

Re: Waves
pampered1224 said:
Wave 2 is easier to type or say than Conference 2.

Plus, it makes us feel kinda festive. Then again, maybe they got the idea from the way we all wave wildly to anyone we recognize. :rolleyes:

Murkey, as we get close to the time to register for National Conference, you'll be receiving detailed information from the home office and from either your director or your hospitality director.

As for the expense, I believe it's worth every penny. And, trust me, if The Furry Guy (as my DH is affectionately known) believes it's worth spending money on, I've been able to prove my belief well.

Re: WavesRae so is so right. Not only do you get a lot of neat info on how to work your business from the best in the business but the networking with other consultants is just down right the best. You put 3000 people i one place and you're bound to have fun!
And it is a great way to reward yourself for being in business. It is not all think, think, think. We have a good ole time at the banquests and there is usually time to do a little Chicago touring and each wave has a meet 'n greet set up right here by CSers! So you can meet you ron-line friends as well!
And you will meet so many other fun and interesting people from all over the country. I have to say this as well, some of the best ideas I have implemented in my business did not come from the seminars but from talking to other consultants either at the banquet or simply on a bus to the hotel.
Especially if they are also CSers! (We are the best after all!)

Re: WavesGo to Conference!!!!!!!!! It is absolutely the best thing you can ever do for your business!! Plus, it is all tax deductible, you get to see old friends, meet new friends - I just think you get the "big picture" when at conference. I wouldn't miss it!

Re: Waves
pampered1224 said:
Rae so is so right.

Those words are music to my ears. :sing::sing::sing:

Re: WavesHaha, if I didn't want to go to NC before (and I've been talking about it for MONTHS), I sure do now.

Wave 2 in 2009!

Related to Waves: What Are They & Where Can I Find Info?

1. What are waves?

Waves are disturbances that travel through a medium, such as water or air, without causing permanent displacement of the medium itself.

2. What are the different types of waves?

There are three main types of waves: mechanical waves, electromagnetic waves, and matter waves. Mechanical waves require a medium to travel through, while electromagnetic waves can travel through a vacuum. Matter waves are associated with particles, such as electrons.

3. How are waves measured?

Waves are measured by their frequency, wavelength, and amplitude. Frequency is the number of waves that pass a point in one second, wavelength is the distance between two consecutive peaks or troughs, and amplitude is the maximum displacement of the wave.

4. Where can I find information about waves?

You can find information about waves in science textbooks, educational websites, and scientific journals. You can also consult with experts or attend workshops and lectures on the subject.

5. What are some real-life examples of waves?

Some common examples of waves include ocean waves, sound waves, light waves, and earthquakes. Other examples include microwaves, radio waves, and X-rays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Flamingo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
Replies