• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the qualifications for each level in Pts- Dream Escape?

In summary, "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" is an interactive game by Pampered Chef that helps players learn about their products while earning points for exclusive rewards. Points are earned by correctly answering questions and can also be accumulated by sharing the game with others. These points can be redeemed for discounts, free products, and other special offers. The game is completely free and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, social media pages, and email promotions.
Jenni
Can someone help me understand this all better. I can't find where it talks about how you earn each level. I have been clicking around CC and can't find the info.... I want to know what the qualifications are for each level.

On Consultant's Corner, go to consultant incentives dropdown, then to my incentives calculator. From there, you'll see "Dream Escapes". Click on that & then you'll see the table wipoints & levels. There's even a calculator at the bottom to see what you need to do each month (sales wise) to make the level that you've clicked on at the top.

Thanks I found it!

I look great in the pts department for level one but stink in the recruit department! :(

What is "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" and how does it work?

"Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" is a fun and interactive game that helps you learn more about the Pampered Chef products while earning points towards exclusive rewards. Simply play the game and correctly answer questions about our products to earn points and unlock special offers and discounts.

How do I earn points in "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape"?

You can earn points in "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" by playing the game and correctly answering questions about our products. Every correct answer earns you points and helps you progress through the game and unlock rewards. You can also earn bonus points by sharing the game with friends and family.

What kind of rewards can I earn through "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape"?

As you play "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" and earn points, you can unlock exclusive discounts, free products, and other special offers. These rewards are only available to players of the game and cannot be earned through any other means.

Do I need to make a purchase to play "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" and earn points?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to play "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" and earn points. The game is completely free to play and all you need to do is answer questions about our products to earn points and unlock rewards.

How do I access "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape" and start playing?

To access "Confused by Pts- Dream Escape", simply visit our website and click on the game link. You can also find the game on our social media pages and through email promotions. Once you click on the link, the game will open in your web browser and you can start playing right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt