• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the January specials at CC?

In summary, "I Just Read on a Thread..." is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to tips and recipes shared on an online forum or social media group. These can be accessed through the consultant community, The Hive, or various social media platforms. While the accuracy of these tips and recipes cannot be guaranteed, consultants are encouraged to share only tried and successful information. Consultants are also encouraged to share their own tips and recipes on "I Just Read on a Thread..." with no limit on the number of posts allowed.
pamperedape
that the January specials are known. I went to CC and can't find them. Anyone know what they are?

Oh wow.

*insert drooling smilie here*

Thanks so much! :)

1. What is "I Just Read on a Thread..."?

"I Just Read on a Thread..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a specific type of recipe or cooking tip that they have learned from other consultants on an online forum or social media group.

2. How can I access "I Just Read on a Thread..."?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access "I Just Read on a Thread..." through our online consultant community, The Hive. You can also find these tips and recipes shared on our social media groups and forums.

3. Are the tips and recipes shared in "I Just Read on a Thread..." reliable?

While we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all tips and recipes shared on "I Just Read on a Thread...", we encourage our consultants to only share information that they have personally tried and found successful. However, we always recommend double-checking any information before using it in your business or cooking.

4. Can I share my own tips and recipes on "I Just Read on a Thread..."?

Yes, we encourage our consultants to share their own tips and recipes on "I Just Read on a Thread..." to help and inspire others in the Pampered Chef community.

5. Is there a limit to the number of tips and recipes I can share on "I Just Read on a Thread..."?

No, there is no limit to the number of tips and recipes you can share on "I Just Read on a Thread...". We encourage our consultants to actively participate in the community and share their knowledge and expertise with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vincent
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NhiDung
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies