• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Shipping Dates for Christmas Delivery?

In summary, the last day to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is December 13th. Unfortunately, specific shipping dates cannot be accommodated and all orders are processed within 1-2 business days. During the holiday season, shipping times can vary but most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days after being shipped. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee and some items may not be able to be shipped in time for Christmas due to high demand and limited availability. It is recommended to order early to ensure availability and timely delivery.
gailz2
Gold Member
I must be brain dead. I can't find the links saying what the deadlines are for receipt by Xmas. Does anyone have this info handy? Many thanks.

Products and gift certificates for Hanukkah Order shipped to be
and Christmas orders received in the
Home Office by: delivered by:
Midnight CT Dec. 11 Dec. 18
Midnight CT Dec. 12 Dec. 19
Midnight CT Dec. 13 Dec. 20
Midnight CT Dec. 14 Dec. 23
Midnight CT Dec. 15 Dec. 23

Thanks, Jennifer!

Related to What Are the Shipping Dates for Christmas Delivery?

1. When is the last day to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery?

The last day to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is December 13th. Orders placed after this date may still arrive before Christmas, but it is not guaranteed.

2. Can I choose a specific shipping date for my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific shipping dates. All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

3. How long does shipping typically take during the holiday season?

Shipping times can vary during the busy holiday season, but most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days after being shipped.

4. Do you offer expedited shipping options for Christmas?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options will be available at checkout.

5. Are there any items that cannot be shipped in time for Christmas?

Due to high demand and limited availability, some items may not be able to be shipped in time for Christmas. We recommend ordering early to ensure availability and timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies