• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Deadline for Christmas Time

In summary, Sandra Lavoie is trying to figure out the deadline to place an order for a Christmas gift for her husband. If orders are received by December 14, they will be shipped and delivered by December 22.
Sandibeach
Hello,

I'm new, my first show is on Sunday and I'm doing a Holiday Wish List. The guests will indicate what products they want on their wish list with their husband's info. I'll contact them see if they want to place an order, have it shipped to my house and wrap it up in-time for Christmas. My Creative Memories consultant did this last Christmas, and my husband spend over $150!!! He loved this idea. So my question is - what is the deadline to place an order to ensure I have it before Christmas? I cant' see to find that info on the website. Please help!! Still trying to figure my way around all the information they send you!

Thanks,
Sandra Lavoie
Canada

"Product orders received in the Home Office by Dec. 14 will be shipped to be delivered by Dec. 22"

Hope this helps, I stumbled upon a calendar a while ago and printed it out ... good luck

Its also in this month's consultant news which is online at CC.

The printed CN says Dec. 15th Which one do you think is correct?

December 15th at midnight central time.

is that accurate like even for people in alaska or maybe an apo :) I just want to make sure i give people enough time thanks ~tiffany p

Tiff,

I would say even earlier for us!!! I know around here, last year I ordered something and it was shipped Dec 5 and didn't get it until the 24th!!! And we are the first stop for the cargo planes!!! :eek:

Being that we are on SAM, I wouldn't guarantee anything to your customers!!! I know I won't!!!

I guess you could use it as part of your November sell-a-thon sales and bookings!! Get your gifts for xmas now, etc. That may work out well for you!!!

Thanks so much for letting me know Stephanie :) ~tiffany p

What is the December deadline for Christmas time?

The December deadline for Christmas time refers to the last day that orders can be placed in order to guarantee delivery by Christmas. This deadline varies depending on the shipping method chosen and the location of the recipient.

What happens if I miss the December deadline for Christmas time?

If you miss the December deadline for Christmas time, your order may not arrive in time for Christmas. However, we do offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee that may still allow your order to arrive in time.

Can I still place an order after the December deadline for Christmas time?

Yes, you can still place an order after the December deadline for Christmas time. However, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive by Christmas. It is always best to place your order before the deadline to ensure timely delivery.

What items are included in the December deadline for Christmas time?

The December deadline for Christmas time applies to all items in our product line, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and gift sets. However, some items may have a longer processing time and may not be available for delivery by Christmas even if ordered before the deadline.

Can I change the shipping address or method after placing an order before the December deadline for Christmas time?

Yes, you can change the shipping address or method after placing an order before the December deadline for Christmas time. However, any changes may affect the delivery date and may result in additional fees. It is best to contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates