• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the deadline for Christmas deliveries?

In summary, the Christmas deadline for ordering Pampered Chef products varies depending on the shipping method chosen, with the standard shipping deadline being December 15th and the expedited shipping deadline being December 20th. If the deadline is missed, there is still a chance to receive the order in time for Christmas by choosing expedited shipping or checking with a local consultant for in-person pick up options. If an item is on backorder, it may not arrive before Christmas, but it can still be ordered and shipped when available. Regular return and exchange policies apply for items purchased before the deadline, but items purchased after may not arrive before Christmas. There may also be special deals and promotions for Christmas orders, such as discounted or free shipping, free products
pletcherdee
Dumb question: What is the cut-off for Christmas? I have a potential booking for November, and they want to know how late they can submitt their show before Christmas, and still get their products in time? I've been looking around and haven't found my answer yet. Any info would be appreciated!

Deanna

Products and gift certificates for Hannukah Order shipped to be
and Christmas orders received in the Home Office by: delivered by:
midnight CT Dec. 11 Dec. 18
midnight CT Dec. 12 Dec. 19
midnight CT Dec. 13 Dec. 20
midnight CT Dec. 14 Dec. 23
midnight CT Dec. 15 Dec. 23
Please note: Submit orders as early as possible to ensure prompt delivery. The Home Office
will be closed on Wednesday, Dec. 24 and Thursday, Dec. 25, and will reopen on Friday, Dec. 26.

The cut-off for Christmas varies depending on the company or store you are working with. It is best to check with the specific company or store to see what their cut-off date is for Christmas orders. Generally, it is recommended to submit orders at least 2-3 weeks before Christmas to ensure timely delivery. However, some companies may have earlier or later cut-off dates. It is always best to check with the company directly to get the most accurate information.

What is the Christmas deadline for ordering Pampered Chef products?

The Christmas deadline for ordering Pampered Chef products varies depending on the shipping method chosen. The standard shipping deadline is typically December 15th, while the expedited shipping deadline is December 20th.

Can I still receive my order before Christmas if I miss the deadline?

If you miss the Christmas deadline, there is still a possibility to receive your order in time for Christmas. You can choose to expedite your shipping for an additional fee or check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for any available in-person pick up options.

What if my item is on backorder?

If your item is on backorder, it may not arrive before Christmas. However, you can still place the order and it will be shipped as soon as it becomes available. If you need the item before Christmas, it is best to check with your local consultant for in-person pick up options.

Can I return or exchange items purchased before the Christmas deadline?

Yes, the regular return and exchange policy still applies for items purchased before the Christmas deadline. However, please note that any items purchased after the deadline may not arrive before Christmas.

Are there any special deals or promotions for Christmas orders?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for Christmas orders. These can include discounted or free shipping, free products, or discounts on specific items. Be sure to check with your local consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies