• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for a Holiday Open House: Questions & Challenges

In summary, the deadline for ordering the fall/winter new sample packages is October 31st. As a consultant, you get a discount on all products, so budgeting shouldn't be too much of a worry. Good luck with your open house/holiday party!
lisasfuncooking
Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. I probably should know this.
For the fall/winter new sample packages- is there a deadline it needs to be ordered by? I am planning my 1st "open house/ holiday party" in November and want to show more new products. I am trying to budget my $. But don't want to miss out on buying them either.
Having 4 kids home everyday since May, I am completely burned out. :cry: School just started today and literally, this is my 2nd time being home alone since the spring with no distractions. :love: Even the dogs are behaving. Time to get caught up.

We have until Sept 30th to order them, according to the Information page on the Samples section.

Thank you so much. I looked- but being that it didn't bite me in the butt, I figured it wasn't there. I kinda thought it was September.
I want to buy sooo much, but am on a very limited budget. Finally took 3 kids back to school shopping yesterday, then my older one calls me for $600 for college school books. It never ends.
I could try to do a catalog show this month for some of the items. At least I have some good parties booked. :)

That's how I'm doing it this time around. I didn't earn anything- but I only let myself buy the absolute items I really wanted. I can't buy anything else until I book some shows. ;)
Nothing overly excited me, so I'm not feeling too deprived, and I got a good mix of things for only $100 out of my pocket.

Hi there! Don't worry, there are no dumb questions when it comes to being a consultant. The deadline for ordering the fall/winter new sample packages is October 31st. This will give you plenty of time to receive and showcase the new products at your open house/holiday party in November. I completely understand trying to budget your money, but these new products are definitely worth it. Plus, as a consultant, you get a discount on all products so that can help with your budgeting. I hope this helps and good luck with your open house/holiday party!

What are some easy appetizers to serve at a holiday open house?

Some easy appetizers to serve at a holiday open house include cheese platters, vegetable trays with dip, mini quiches, and meatballs. These can all be prepared ahead of time and served at room temperature.

How can I make my holiday open house feel more festive?

You can make your holiday open house feel more festive by decorating your space with holiday-themed decorations such as twinkle lights, candles, and seasonal centerpieces. You can also play holiday music and serve festive drinks and snacks.

What is the best way to handle dietary restrictions at a holiday open house?

The best way to handle dietary restrictions at a holiday open house is to offer a variety of options that cater to different dietary needs. This can include vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. It's also helpful to label any food items with potential allergens.

How can I manage the timing of food preparation for a holiday open house?

To manage the timing of food preparation for a holiday open house, it's important to plan ahead and make a timeline for when each dish needs to be prepared and cooked. You can also prepare certain dishes ahead of time and reheat them before the event.

What are some creative ways to display food at a holiday open house?

Some creative ways to display food at a holiday open house include using tiered serving trays, using festive platters and bowls, and incorporating edible decorations such as fruit skewers or cheese and cracker wreaths. You can also use holiday-themed serving dishes and utensils to add to the festive atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristyjab