• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Call: What Is YOUR Dream?

In summary, Erin likes playing Sims, GH, DDR, and Harry Potter video games. She also likes playing tabletop RPGs. She met her husband playing Magic: the Gathering. She has heard that White Wolf does not pay royalties to their contributors. She would like to play Serenity and 7th Sea video games.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Director Call! What is Your Dream?Wow! Marcella really gave an awesome speech!!!

I am going to find out in detail the dream of each of my team so they can recruit, promote and achieve their dreams with the Pampered Chef.

My long term dream is to have paid cash for high school and college tuition for both of my children and have my dream house with a wrap around porch, flat yard, amazing kitchen, lots of closets and have enjoyed many parties with family and friends!

My dream is to promote up through the ranks... to promote to AD by Leadership and SD by National 2008. Also, to pay off the credit card debt and put a down payment on a home!

My Dream is Advanced Director by National Conference 2008; Senior Director By National 2009! This will allow me to purchase the new car our family desperately needs and pay off our debt without me going back to work full time!AND Earn TCP for Balanced Business this year for the first time!2012 My oldest son will be going off to college and it would be FABULOUS to be an Exec. Director by then!

I realized at conference that I need to revisit my goal. $ has changed in my family (for the better) so I am no longer in the place where I have to do my business to pay the bills.
Getting TPC this past year was actually not a goal I had set for myself until I got the email from HO saying that I was on track. I honostly didn't think I worked as hard as "those people". Now that I have done it. I deffinitely want to get TPC again. For me right now, the best part of my job is sharing it with others. And the sense of accomplishment I get from my team doing well.

My dream is to earn TPC in Recruiting 2007-08. When I got to Nat Conf it was to promote but my "ah ha" was that I didn't currently have the people on my team to accomplish that. So I am working on getting more on the team so I have a bigger pool.

My dream is to take my husband on his dream trip to Tahiti.

My dream is to get us in a better financial position. I pay my car payment with my check and have bought some things with it but for the most part it just disappears. Starting with this month I will pay the car payment and then put half in a Tahiti account and the other half on the debt (or toward my son's college - he starts on the 17th - and keep us from getting MORE in debt. The more I make the sooner the dream is realized. The more shows I hold, the higher the commission. The more shows, the more people I meet, the more people I add to my team. The more shows and the larger the team the sooner I reach my dreams.

The funny thing with our dreams and goals is that for me, when I achieve my BIG goal of TPC in Recruiting, a lot of other goals will be achieved such as more income, promotions, etc.

That's my deal as well. If I earn TPC in recruiting and developing directors, that will put me at Advanced which is where I want to be by Leadership. If I also hit Balanced Business I should have enough points to go on a trip which is another goal of mine - to take my husband to London at our 10 year anniversary (March of next year...April will be fine:D). However, I am having a hard time figuring out what my major goal is...any suggestions?

Anyone else play video games? What are your favorites?

I have addiction issues with Everquest 2 and Guitar Hero currently :) I used to have major issues with The Sims also hehe :)

I only play DDR.How about table top rpgs? Am I the only one?

does playing on the computer while DH is playing madden '08 count??

yummybytes said:
Anyone else play video games? What are your favorites?

I have addiction issues with Everquest 2 and Guitar Hero currently :) I used to have major issues with The Sims also hehe :)

Um HELLO...are you me? LOL!!
My name is Erin and I LOVE Sims!! And GH...and all Mario games and Sing Star and currently my youngest DS and I are playing Harry Potter( the latest one).

caynreth said:
I only play DDR.

How about table top rpgs? Am I the only one?

I don't currently play any tabletop RPGs but I was playing Cthullu and Star Wars last year. I loved it!

I also used to play WoW and probably will again. DH plays WoW too. We're a geek family! :)

I love RPG's I loved the Heroes of Might and Magic Games!

Carissidy said:

I met my husband over a game of Magic: the Gathering actually! He kicked my butt with a weird all-white "Pegasus" deck! :cool:

Carissidy said:

You are now a goddess in my book. That is my favorite game series of all time!!! I've played each game in ther series soooooo much! WOW! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok so call me lame. We don't have video games in out house except v-smile and Leapster. I am addicted to Zuma! I play for free online. It is really a brainless game but I think it is fun. I love Bookwork too. Told you I was lame! LOL!

jenniferp417 said:
I met my husband over a game of Magic: the Gathering actually! He kicked my butt with a weird all-white "Pegasus" deck! :cool:

I met my husband playing Everquest. That was 8 years ago. :)

I used to play M:TG as well. I was pretty owny with my Black and Blue (Aptly colored for how they made my victims feel afterwards) Decks. :)

I LOVE table top RPG's. I've been playing DnD since I was a preteen. I have also played CoC and just about anything White Wolf has put out. Sadly, we dont' have anyone local that we play with anymore so that makes me sad. :/

Gosh.. I haven't play Heroes of Might and Magic in forever and a day. I wonder if it will run on Vista? :)

Ok -- so since there's enough of us, all of you go get EQ2, play on the Antonia Bayle server and we can make our own Guild :) :) :) LOL

yummybytes said:
I LOVE table top RPG's. I've been playing DnD since I was a preteen. I have also played CoC and just about anything White Wolf has put out. Sadly, we dont' have anyone local that we play with anymore so that makes me sad. :/

Ugh. White Wolf. They still owe us money for a piece my husband wrote for Mage 10 years ago.

We play Earthdawn (and write for it), Shadowrun, Serenity, 7th Sea (pirates yay!)... we stopped playing D&D when Earthdawn was published in 1993. It's really a much better fantasy game concept...for instance, there's an explanation of WHY there are all these empty underground places full of treasure and monsters lying around waiting for adventurers!

caynreth said:
Ugh. White Wolf. They still owe us money for a piece my husband wrote for Mage 10 years ago.

We play Earthdawn (and write for it), Shadowrun, Serenity, 7th Sea (pirates yay!)... we stopped playing D&D when Earthdawn was published in 1993. It's really a much better fantasy game concept...for instance, there's an explanation of WHY there are all these empty underground places full of treasure and monsters lying around waiting for adventurers!

I have heard White Wolf has issues with not paying for published matierals. A Friend of mine wrote for them and another friend of mine did the design work for the original V:TM cover (with the green marble and rose) and layout for the inside. Both told me that freelancers do the bulk of their work and are treated very poorly. They seemed very short sighted in their treatment of those who helped to build them.

I would love to play the Serenity and 7th Sea. I miss Shadowrun, despite the fact that I died in every single campaign I have ever been in ~grumble~ I like what you're saying about Earthdawn. D&D has gotten rediculous in the recent years with the new rules/subsets coming out all the time, too. The quest to make more money. Thanks TSR!

Of course that would mean I need to fiond a gaming group around here... ANYWay :/ This is why Online Gaming has become the bane of my existance :)

yummybytes said:
I have heard White Wolf has issues with not paying for published matierals. A Friend of mine wrote for them and another friend of mine did the design work for the original V:TM cover (with the green marble and rose) and layout for the inside. Both told me that freelancers do the bulk of their work and are treated very poorly. They seemed very short sighted in their treatment of those who helped to build them.

I would love to play the Serenity and 7th Sea. I miss Shadowrun, despite the fact that I died in every single campaign I have ever been in ~grumble~ I like what you're saying about Earthdawn. D&D has gotten rediculous in the recent years with the new rules/subsets coming out all the time, too. The quest to make more money. Thanks TSR!

Of course that would mean I need to fiond a gaming group around here... ANYWay :/ This is why Online Gaming has become the bane of my existance :)

Also, if you like Shadowrun, Earthdawn is the same universe, just 8000 years earlier during the LAST high magic cycle.

If you're ever in Chicago, you're welcome to come game with our group!

chefkristin said:
Ok so call me lame. We don't have video games in out house except v-smile and Leapster. I am addicted to Zuma! I play for free online. It is really a brainless game but I think it is fun. I love Bookwork too. Told you I was lame! LOL!

I don't think it is lame!!! DH and I both have played video games for years!! LOL. My brothers and I rocked the Atari and DH rocked the Coleco-Vision!
After we got married,we bought a Super Nintendo! Don't tell anyone but we still have...the kids think it is a riot to play!!

erinyourpclady said:
I don't think it is lame!!! DH and I both have played video games for years!! LOL. My brothers and I rocked the Atari and DH rocked the Coleco-Vision!
After we got married,we bought a Super Nintendo! Don't tell anyone but we still have...the kids think it is a riot to play!!

Do they still have Super Nintendo to purchase now??? I love the old stuff, I just can't figure out games now with all the graphics and stories, etc...:yuck:

I <heart> my Wii :)
I get to play all the old games on it on the Virtual Console thing... it's like.. fabu.

I can't play most video games nowadays. If it's real looking and first person, I get sea sick!!

I do like to play on the Wii though...that doesn't move around on me too much so I haven't gotten sick playing it!!

My DH, DSS (13) and DSD (16) are computer game addicts! They have played most of the big online games: Everquest, Starwars, World of Warcraft, etc. I don't know anything about them, though....I can't even watch THEM play or I get sick!

chefkristin said:
Do they still have Super Nintendo to purchase now??? I love the old stuff, I just can't figure out games now with all the graphics and stories, etc...:yuck:

Maybe on eBay!!!LOL!! Our's in the storage shed...........

yummybytes said:
I <heart> my Wii :)
I get to play all the old games on it on the Virtual Console thing... it's like.. fabu.

We are getting a Wii this year.....for sure.....

1. What is a Director Call?

A Director Call is a monthly conference call hosted by Pampered Chef for our directors to connect, share ideas, and learn from each other.

2. How often does the Director Call occur?

The Director Call takes place once a month, typically on the first Tuesday of the month. However, the schedule may vary due to holidays or other events.

3. Who can participate in the Director Call?

The Director Call is exclusively for Pampered Chef directors. If you are not yet a director, we encourage you to work towards this goal and join us on these calls in the future.

4. What is the purpose of the Director Call?

The main purpose of the Director Call is to provide valuable training and resources for our directors. Additionally, it serves as a platform for directors to connect, share their successes and challenges, and support each other in their business.

5. What is the theme of the upcoming "What Is YOUR Dream?" Director Call?

The theme of the upcoming Director Call is "What Is YOUR Dream?" We will be discussing how to set and achieve goals, and how to turn your dreams into reality with the support and guidance of the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • calicobunny
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies