• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Most of the Last General Session - What Will I Miss?

In summary, the last general session of the conference will cover a recap of the entire event, company announcements and updates, and may include special guest speakers and recognition of top performers. While there may be new product launches, it is not guaranteed. Attendees can watch a recording of the session after the conference and any exclusive deals or promotions announced will also be available through the consultant dashboard. If unable to attend the full session, attendees can watch the recording later and reach out to others for a summary of important information.
ChefNic
Does anyone else have to take the 12:00 shuttle to leave?

I have to...and this means I'll miss most ...or all?...of the last General Session!:cry:

It reallly stinks! Anyone who's been before know if anything major gets told then? Do they save the best for last?!?!:grumpy:

General Session is from 11am - 1:15pm...and I'll have to get my luggage from the place we can store it, and get on the shuttle. So I'm thinking I may have 30-45 minutes of Gen Session... :cry:

That's new Director walk, and last year the recruiting incentive was announced on day 3.

New Director walk...well, at least I'm not walking this time!

But someone will have to let me know if they announce something like the recruiting incentive after the first 30 minutes!

I'm still bummed about it.

I have to take a SHUTTLE from Cincy to Dayton...and FLY FROM DAYTON TO CINCY AND THEN HOME ! ! !

CRAZY!
All that I now I have to miss 3rd Gen Session! GRRR! ! ! !
I'll be on a flight BACK TO CINCY when General Session is over!

What will be covered during the last general session?

The last general session will cover the highlights and recap of the entire conference, as well as any important announcements or updates from the company. There may also be special guest speakers or recognition of top performers.

Will there be any new product launches during the last general session?

It is possible that there may be new product launches during the last general session, but it is not guaranteed. Any new products will also be featured in the product showcase and available for purchase in the marketplace.

Can I watch a recording of the last general session if I am unable to attend?

Yes, a recording of the last general session will be available for all attendees to watch after the conference. It will be accessible through the conference website or through your consultant dashboard.

Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions announced during the last general session?

There may be exclusive deals or promotions announced during the last general session, but they will also be available through your consultant dashboard after the conference. It is not necessary to attend the session in order to take advantage of these deals.

What if I have to leave early and miss part of the last general session?

If you have to leave early and miss part of the last general session, you can still watch the recording later and catch up on any important information or announcements that you may have missed. Additionally, you can reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for a summary of what was covered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• agw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • chefmoseley