• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!

In summary, Vanessa is preparing to offer a variety of recipes at her upcoming shows. She is currently working on a dessert-type of recipe for the show.
cookingtoolz4u
OK girls....I have 2 shows coming up the first of March....my first since DECEMBER!! :eek:
I am a blank slate on what to demonstrate. I want to do it all, the new recipes, power cooking ect.....
What do you suggest?:confused:

OOPS.....guys too.....sorry about that fella's! :)

if you have the deep covered baker the 30 min chicken is amazing at shows. I usually do it with garlic bites.

I love the taco calzone. Gets a lot of oohs and ahhs. The guests always me for the recipe.

OK Vanessa...this is the second reference to this recipe from you. You gonna share the recipe or what!! LOL

what's the taco calzone? is it in one of the cookbooks?

I am making Tomato Basil Squares or Caprese Pizza. Both of them are almost the same and they do not require a lot of products to tote back and for. If anyone does not want either of them, I am offering Jerk Chicken Nachos.

I make whatever I feel like offering the host at the time. I'm doing ham and cheese brunch squares on Saturday. I'm offering the new salads for March 7. Power Cooking for March 3. Chicken square things for next Thursday. I really want someone to want a chocolate show, soon. I have invitations to use! And, I want to practice.:)

I made that choclae velvet cake with stawberries on Saturday and it was a hugh hit. I sold 2 of the stoneware fluted pans beacsue they want to make the cake..... I also had my collipable bowl and the pinch bowls with me and showed them, got 2 bookings because one lady wants both of those things and she didn't want to wait either. The hostess is over $800.00 in sales so far.

:chef: Keeping in mind the April Host and Guest specials, I think I will do a Mandarin Chicken Salad. I'll cook some chicken breasts in the DCB, meanwhile use the salad spinner to rinse the lettuce, and whip up the Asian Dressing that is on the side of the measure, mix and pour. Maybe serve it up in the new collapsible bowl and set the table with all of the new spring products.

I always do two recipes, so I'm still working on a dessert-type of recipe to go with this. Something very simple and quick.

Well don't have any live shows at the moment but at home, I am having fun playing with my new stoneware and making recipes to eat, take to work and bring to potlucks.

So far this week, I have:

* Made a couple of cakes in my new fluted stone ... I find it works best when one uses a recipe containing OIL, especially when micro-baking.
* Made the chicken tortilla cassarole, which I highly reccomend.
* Made the creamy one-pot pasta after seeing my AD demo this at a party last night ... I'm whipping it up before work and taking it to the church potluck!
* Made the lemon cake Kelly's way, in the fluted stone ... I'm taking this one too!

And my March show has a tropical theme ... I gave the host a choice of Aloha Pizza, Jerk Chicken Nachos or the pina colada upside down cake. (Would have to borrow a skillet for that one, though.) With Slap Your Mama Margaritas, of course!

Last edited:
I'll probably push the BBQ Pork Tenderloin Salad again for March.....can use the DCB for the pork and get the Salad Spinner going for April bookings. :)I just got a booking for April from a guest who was at a show in SEPTEMBER where I made the pork--she is STILL telling people about it. :D

love the creamy one pot pasta! made the new choc vel cake with strawberries tonight family gave it 2 thumbs up! Also one recipe I have not seen mentioned is the oldie but goodie....Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and the Chicken Cesar Salad PIZZA! Both are super simple and delish:love:

At my last 3 shows I did the Power Cooking Shows. I have to be honest - I'm going to scrap it. It just doesn't flow right for me. The problem, though, is that I promised my hosts for next week (3 shows) I'd do the Power Cooking. I'm not really looking forward to doing them. My tomorrow show is a shower (we're doing a Kitchen Rebuilding Shower for a lady who lost her kitchen to a fire); we're doing the ham and cheese brunch squares, so I'll get a little reprieve from Power Cooking.

I'm done with the pork tenderloin - I'm burned out on that, too, and I don't want to do any of the microwave cakes...I'm too chicken to take a chance.

Maybe I'll do the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.

"Maybe I'll do the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad."I hear this is awesome - I think I'm going to try it and start offering it, too. I usually offer what is in the new Season's Best. :)

cathyskitchen said:
"Maybe I'll do the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad."

I hear this is awesome - I think I'm going to try it and start offering it, too. I usually offer what is in the new Season's Best. :)

It is SO good! This is something I look forward to making. We had it at our last meeting and I wanted to sit and eat more and more. Strange...not a big meat eater...must have been good timing.

I've also make the One Pot Pasta and YUMMY! As well as the Chocolate & Lemon microcakes. I didn't want to do Micro with the chocolate one, but then time crunch (made it for my mom's bday) and decided to try it. I can't imagine it turning out better! Of course, I only ate the cake part (vs the topping and glaze) since that's even risky...sugar does NOT love me. The Lemon Cakes are dangerous...I could eat them all...whch would be bad...again sugar (I used my evaporated cane juice for the extra sugar though). Guess I have to get some organic cake mixes so I can fully and safely indulge :)

March shows...interactive!Cran/Rasp fizz at every show...easy, tasty, gets people talking. I use San Pelagrino sparkling water instead of soda. Interactive on this :)Recipe for March is the chicken/grapefruit/spinach salad. Premade nut topping. Garlic bites in the oven, cooking chicken in the DCB. )I have one demo show, for the local gardening club. Looking for bookings there. Menu is baked brie and cran fizz. Club furnishing coffee and tea. Know most of the members, and their tastes. May be bringing the lemon cake in fluted mold--premade.

Last edited:
dianevill said:
At my last 3 shows I did the Power Cooking Shows. I have to be honest - I'm going to scrap it. It just doesn't flow right for me. The problem, though, is that I promised my hosts for next week (3 shows) I'd do the Power Cooking. I'm not really looking forward to doing them. My tomorrow show is a shower (we're doing a Kitchen Rebuilding Shower for a lady who lost her kitchen to a fire); we're doing the ham and cheese brunch squares, so I'll get a little reprieve from Power Cooking.

I'm done with the pork tenderloin - I'm burned out on that, too, and I don't want to do any of the microwave cakes...I'm too chicken to take a chance.

Maybe I'll do the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.

I feel the same way, Diane! I have one more on the books, and I think I'm going to stop promoting it at shows.....It was a very disjointed and awkward show for me - and it showed very few products. Other than the can-opener....everyone got to use the can opener!

dianevill said:
At my last 3 shows I did the Power Cooking Shows. I have to be honest - I'm going to scrap it.

I'm going to scrap Power Cooking, too. As much as I LOVE the concept and what it can bring to our customers, it just doesn't show enough high priced tools for me without making extra work. I had a show last night with 8 people and only $400 in sales (which is low for me) doing Power Cooking.

ChefBeckyD said:
I feel the same way, Diane! I have one more on the books, and I think I'm going to stop promoting it at shows.....It was a very disjointed and awkward show for me - and it showed very few products. Other than the can-opener....everyone got to use the can opener!

See my post! My biggest complaint is that it doesn't show enough high priced products! It shows just about every measuring tool, though! LOL! :)

I think I'll talk about the recipes at my shows and offer the recipe on my webiste. I do like the concept and I think the taco meat and sloppy joes are delicious (haven't tasted the others), but definitely not enough tools (I have sold a few can openers and easy read measuring cups, though!)

I think I'm going to give the cheeseburger salad a try tonight (for home). I need something easy after today's show. This will be my 4th show in 4 days. I need something easy (although dialing Pizza Hut's delivery is even easier. Hmmmm...)

I love doing the Mexican Calzone as well. Everyone wants this recipe after trying it. One time I forgot to add the taco seasoning so I sprinkled it on top:)!! Here is the recipe:

Mexican Stuffed Calzone

2 pkgs. French bread (Pillsbury)
1 cup Colby and Monterey jack cheese blend
½ cup diced green bell pepper
½ cup pitted ripe olives
½ cup chopped onion
¾ cup thick and chunky salsa
1 Tbs. taco seasoning
2 garlic cloves pressed
2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll one pkg. of dough on baking stone. Sprinkle w/cheese w/in 1 inch of edge.

Combine bell pepper, olives, onion, salsa, seasoning mix and garlic, mix well. Add chicken, mix well. Spoon meat mixture over cheese, spread evenly. Unroll remaining dough over filling by matching top edges of dough and shaping to fit as dough is unrolled. Roll and crimp edges to seal.

Spread oil over dough, spread evenly if desired. Cut slits on top. Bake 18-20 minutes or until deep golden brown.

The recipe calls for the large round stone, but I usually use the rectangular one.

My next 2 showsare Death By Chocolate. I am making the Chocolate Mint Silt tort ahead of time and demoing the Warn Nutty Caramel brownies at both.

cathyskitchen said:
"Maybe I'll do the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad."

I hear this is awesome - I think I'm going to try it and start offering it, too. I usually offer what is in the new Season's Best. :)

I was surprised at how good this salad is. Another cluster mate did this as an interactive show for our Kick off and it is also a great interactive show. This is probably what I will offer for my next few shows, just to get in the interactive mode.

Related to Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!

1. What is "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!"?

"Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!" is a virtual event where Pampered Chef consultants and guests come together to share ideas and plan cooking shows for the month of March. It is a great opportunity to get creative, learn new recipes, and have fun while planning successful cooking shows.

2. How can I participate in "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!"?

To participate in "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!", you can join a virtual event hosted by your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary information and materials to join the event and participate in the brainstorming session.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!"?

Participating in "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!" can benefit you in several ways. You can learn new recipes and cooking techniques, get ideas for successful cooking shows, and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and guests. It is also a great opportunity to build your business and earn rewards.

4. Can I still participate if I am not available during the scheduled event time?

Yes, you can still participate in "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!" even if you are not available during the scheduled event time. Your consultant can provide you with the materials and information after the event, and you can brainstorm on your own time and share your ideas with your consultant and other participants.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Let's Brainstorm My March Cooking Shows!". It is a free event for Pampered Chef consultants and guests. However, you may need to purchase ingredients or materials for the recipes discussed during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • hselby87
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • Pampered Angel