• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
sarahlegare said:
Sadly, I think alot of us would think that's a great incentive!! HEHEHE!!;) :D I know I'd be first in line!

Heck yea!!!

Shouldn't thinking about excercising burn some calories? I think about it a lot. Now I just need to actually do it.

ChefMoore said:
All of you are making this preggo very nervous!
You will probably be one of the ones that bounces back with no problem! You know...the ones that we see pushing a stroller or holding a 6 week old baby and they don't even look like they were EVER preggo!!

Two hints:
1. Breastfeeding helped take the weight off pretty quickly the first few months

2. EXERCISE...I didn't.

ChefBeckyD said:
What you get in return for the extra lbs. is worth so much more though!

Wouldn't trade what I have now for all the skinny jeans in the world!

Oh, I agree...I love my little bundle of sunshine. I call her little, b/c she's almost 11 months old and still in 3-6 month clothing with soooo much room to spare. She's my little petite baby, with cheeks of chunk! I'll have to post pics, it's funny! Her body is so tiny under the clothes, and she has chipmunk cheeks.

KellyTheChef said:
You will probably be one of the ones that bounces back with no problem! You know...the ones that we see pushing a stroller or holding a 6 week old baby and they don't even look like they were EVER preggo!!

Two hints:
1. Breastfeeding helped take the weight off pretty quickly the first few months

2. EXERCISE...I didn't.

I breastfed...in fact, still am, and the weight has stayed...stubbornly in place! :(

I second the exercise! In the beginning, walks around the neighborhood with the baby does wonders for you...a break from the house. However, I totally didn't stick with it! :eek:

fikibiff said:
Shouldn't thinking about excercising burn some calories? I think about it a lot. Now I just need to actually do it.

LOL!

and all of the typing I do on the keyboard - that should count for something, shouldn't it?

Hmmm...not the trips I was hoping for. 2009 will be our 10 year anniversary & I was hoping to earn a really cool trip. We lived about 20 minutes away from Miami for 4 years while my DH was in dental school, so that's not so fabulous. Of course, we would get to see a lot of friends again--for free. Mexico & Paris aren't really places we'd love to go either. We'll see. A free trip is better than no trip any way you look at it!

What about regular towels? I saw the new microfiber. (I may have missed other towels, but I read through the list twice.) Do you think since the table linens are being reversed, were keeping the same striped linen towels? I really like those, but would like a new set.

Don't forget there is usually a gift card option instead of a trip. You could use it to buy something special.

I had to stand up in a wedding 9 months after my DD was born - I found out the morning of the wedding that I was pregnant with my DS. And 3 months after my son was born I had to stand up in my brother's wedding. At least it was a pretty good weight loss incentive. I lost 30 lbs for the first one - had 10 lbs left, and lost 25 for ths second one - had about 15 lbs left. I have since lost the 15 +5 and then gained 10 back. So frustrating.

ChefBeckyD said:
Same here! My DS will be 4 in June. (and I cannot believe he's going to be 4!)

Hey my DS will be 4 in June as well.

Breastfeeding worked for me:) I was back in my fitted jeans within days of having twins. The down side -- as a size 0-2 -- twins left my belly looking like a wrinkle dog. We're talking a couple of inches of extra skin.
So... while people might get have unkind thoughts about my quick weight drop after both pregnancies -- they wouldn't feel that way if they got a look at my tummy.
For some people, I am told that breastfeeding makes it difficult to lose the last 5-10 pounds. I know it was that way for my sister. But breastfeeding does burn 500 calories a day. No wonder I got thin so quick -- nursing twins I barely had time to eat, plus burning 1000 calories a day. It almost makes me want to get preggers again. If only my sanity could take it:)

peichef said:
Breastfeeding worked for me:) I was back in my fitted jeans within days of having twins. The down side -- as a size 0-2 -- twins left my belly looking like a wrinkle dog. We're talking a couple of inches of extra skin.
So... while people might get have unkind thoughts about my quick weight drop after both pregnancies -- they wouldn't feel that way if they got a look at my tummy.
For some people, I am told that breastfeeding makes it difficult to lose the last 5-10 pounds. I know it was that way for my sister. But breastfeeding does burn 500 calories a day. No wonder I got thin so quick -- nursing twins I barely had time to eat, plus burning 1000 calories a day. It almost makes me want to get preggers again. If only my sanity could take it:)

Us women are never happy, huh? LOL! What Becky said really sums it all up, about it all being worth it. Regardless of WHAT it does to our bodies. Nothing is ever the same again, and in such a profound, marvelous way!

I think the sheet pans are a great idea. We all know that PC is known for stoneware, just like we are known for great no stick cookware. Well that didn't stop us from catering to a larger market with SS cookware.

I look at it like this... There are some great seafood resteraunts out there ... but the good ones will always have a few things Non seafood just in case there is someone in a group of customers who does not care for seafood (like my hubby... much to my families chagrin...)

Now we can have something to offer those people who say "I hate stoneware!"

I am excited to learn more about all the new products!!!

Wow what a hijack! First we are talking about leadership and now it has become a weight discussion! ROFL!:D
My son will be 3 years old in June, and I weigh 30 more pounds than I did after I had him. I guess when you hate to exercise, love to eat junk food, and eat out a lot, you don't lose weight! :p But after reading all of these posts about how we all wish we were thin, you all just motivated me to exercise today! :eek:
I started a running plan and took on some healthier eating habits, and I was about to chicken out for the day( I have been doing so good!) but you all motivated me to keep on keeping on! I still hate running:yuck: , but am hoping the more I make myself do it, the more I may begin to like it!
Thanks!:balloon:

elizabethfox said:
Wow what a hijack! First we are talking about leadership and now it has become a weight discussion! ROFL!:D

We gotta do something while we wait for real news. :D

very true. I am so self-conscious about my belly, my husband could care less. He thinks of it as the boys leaving their mark:) We are too critical about our bodies. We need to get over ourselves & our cellulite:)BTW: back to the original focus here.... do we know what products go with which sellathon level yet???

Trips
ragschef said:
Riveria, Mexico or Paris!! for level 3 :D
level 2 - Miami, Fla.
level 1 - Merry Maids

i dont think points have been anounced though
Ugh! I HATE Paris & Mexico...I was soooo hoping for GOOD Europe! Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone know the schedule of Leadership? When will new "news" be released?

Yeah, start your own thread, those of us with no babies (really, really want one though!) want to hear about product news, not what we have to look forward to when we have babies! :blushing: :D ;)

Thanks Cindy for the pictures!

wadesgirl said:
Yeah, start your own thread, those of us with no babies (really, really want one though!) want to hear about product news, not what we have to look forward to when we have babies! :blushing: :D ;)

Or you guys can hijack next!! We'll share.

Thanks these are great!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Us women are never happy, huh? LOL! What Becky said really sums it all up, about it all being worth it. Regardless of WHAT it does to our bodies. Nothing is ever the same again, and in such a profound, marvelous way!

very true!! Women in general tend to be too self-critical. I am so self-conscious about my tummy, but my DH doesn't has a fondness for it :yuck:
He says it was the boys leaving their mark. We all need to get over ourselves & our cellulite:)

BTW: back to the original focus of the thread..... do we know what products go with which sellathon levels????

wadesgirl said:

I DID start this thread!:D ;) hijacking is a way of life here at CS!

And for the question about the towels - down at the bottom of list it looked like to me the microfiber and towel set are both going to be the sea green.....

For those trying to find out news on the "new stuff" earlier in this post there is some news, you'll just have to weed through.............:(

Thanks to all - pictures are awesome, Colleen thanks for emailing back & forth for a complete list. Chef Success Rocks!Thanks, Greg - Thanks, Ann! Thanks, untold others! God Bless YoU!-praying for Paige and her family-

Anyone think those pan divider things are kind of funky????I like the new tools and grill basket...maybe that's why I had a craving for a Whopper today... ????

ughubug said:
Ugh! I HATE Paris & Mexico...I was soooo hoping for GOOD Europe! Thanks for sharing!

I want to go to Disney Land!

Hee Hee!!!!

Leigh0725 said:
lol - i was just thinking of a way to make the Miami trip sound good. ;)

Anyone watch Miami Ink on TLC? Yeah, I think Ami (the bald one) is cute! You could go down there and have tattoo ya! HA!

Miami...LOTS of good things here...(mainly me - LOL)...if the resort is the Fountainbleau it is TO DIE FOR...DH and I drove down there for our 1st anniversary. Great food, nightlife, cultural stuff, museums, beaches, Washington ave & Lincoln Rd in South Beach = GREAT people watching...Bayside is icky & touristy...

janetupnorth said:
Anyone think those pan divider things are kind of funky????

I like the new tools and grill basket...maybe that's why I had a craving for a Whopper today... ????
You mean those things that looked like thin scratchy scott's dish pads???:confused:

brittanymcginnis said:
Miami sounds good...and I agree Ami from Miami Ink sounds even better!

You'll all go home with the PC logo tattooed on your butts!! LOL

Any pictures of all the new products instead of just the pink HWC items? Was there a display or anything?

Am I right in thinking that there were only two posts with pictures? I don't want to miss any of them.

KimberleePowell said:
Am I right in thinking that there were only two posts with pictures? I don't want to miss any of them.

You are correct. We have only seen 6 pictures total so far.

Thank you. This thread keeps getting longer and I don't want to miss a thing:)

dannyzmom said:
You'll all go home with the PC logo tattooed on your butts!! LOL

That's so funny cause my first year at NC i roomed with out-of-state cluster mates that i didn't know. The first night, as we were going to sleep i asked them "if i got the pc logo tattood on my bum, would i have to get permission since it's copyrited?" Now it's become a running joke with my director that when i either earn a trip or walk across stage at NC, i'm gonna get the logo tatted on my bum and try to get Doris to get one with me.
Maybe i should shoot for the miami trip and make it happen. :thumbup:

I love the Rubber Gloves.....They are adorable....I would love to see the new scrapers....
Thanks for the Pictures!!!!

UpdateOkay - just got off the phone with chefAnn:

The level one incentive is $300 PC Dollars (not cash), or GC to different Places, or Merchandise Choices.

Level 2 - 4 days 3 nights in Miami Beach

Level 3 - 5 days 4 nights in Mexican Riviera, or Paris

Level 4 - Extra day/night

TPC - Extra day/night

She just got out of the Phone Courage workshop, and said that it was INCREDIBLE!

Will know Sellathon Levels later today

The new Dots Dinnerware Set is on the Cover of the Spring/Summer catalog.

And she says the new rubs (which they all got full size samples of) are incredible smelling!

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - just got off the phone with chefAnn:

The level one incentive is $300 PC Dollars (not cash), or GC to different Places, or Merchandise Choices.

TPC - Extra day/night

She just got out of the Phone Courage workshop, and said that it was INCREDIBLE!

And she says the new rubs (which they all got full size samples of) are incredible smelling!

LOVE it all!!! Thanks Becky! And Ann!

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - just got off the phone with chefAnn:

TPC - Extra day/night

I can't wait!!!!

Stand by and I am posting all the past images on this thread in a post so people can see without clicking through files...

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

I love the pink. How cute to do a baby shower gift with all of the pink products. Cups are perfect for measuring breast milk or formula for bottles. Gloves keep things clean, brushes scrub, how cool!

I don't get the SA HWC cups?
Do they come apart?
What are they to be used for if they don't?

chefsteph07 said:
Do they come apart?
Condiments, I would think.

Well, I've forgotten all the replies I wanted to take care of because this thread has changed subjects so often. BUT...
Love the pictures, thank you for those. Don't care for pink, but glad to see the pictures. I think I know what I'll give one of my sisters for her birthday after HWC month.
Some of us were too heavy before we got pregnant so being back to prepregnancy weight wasn't that hard. I'm actually less than I was when I was in high school. I was a size 12-14 in h.s and lost my freshman 15. Then up and down until pregnant and just went up and up. After two babies and a few years I am back down to a 10 and sometimes an 8, but unfortunately sometimes a little too close to 12.
I forget what free product level I made in November. $3000 in sales.
I'd go on any trip if TPC is sending me for free, even Miami. I'm sure it will be great.
I think that's all.

The pink stuff is soooo cute!

chefsteph07 said:
Do they come apart?

Are you talking the little pink measuring cups or the three bowls with the handle in the middle. The measuring cups are great for a hundred things (anything you would sell the easy read mini measuring cup). The bowls with the handle are what I would guess is a condiment set- great for sauces or nuts and candy.

chefsteph07 said:
Do they come apart?

It doesn't look as though they come apart. They would be great for dips, BBQ's (hold your ketchup, mustard and relish), candies, nuts.

pamperedpals said:
It doesn't look as though they come apart. They would be great for dips, BBQ's (hold your ketchup, mustard and relish), candies, nuts.
Mexican Bar too: Salsa, Guac & Sour Cream!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates