• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
No, if you continue to NOT recruit, you will continue to work hard for the same results. But when you build a team, you work smarter, increase your rewards and your income and still do those same 2 shows a week. The key in earning trips is by recruiting anyway so by placing higher recruiting requirements on the yearly incentive is only going to help us GROW OUR BUSINESSES and guarantee that we will earn trips!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

katie0128 said:
but I'm not in a position to be able to support consultants and don't recruit because of it.

That's not your responsibility--it's your director's responsibility. All you have to do is ask!! Your director should take it from there, so ask her for help! You can do this!!!!

still do those same 2 shows a week.

And train your recruits, motivate them, and cheer them on despite your day job?

It would be a shame if the company moved in the direction of valuing recruiting over everything else. I think that Level One should be held open for consultants who are happy partying all the time :)

As of now I am only a future director and don't have to train my recruits. My director does that. At some point I will promote and will be able to train them myself but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

susanr613 said:
It would be a shame if the company moved in the direction of valuing recruiting over everything else. I think that Level One should be held open for consultants who are happy partying all the time :)

Our company does not value recruiting above all else. As consultants, there are three aspects to our job: sell, book, and recruit. They all go hand in hand. That's what the 3-2-1 Success Plan is all about. Our company makes it SOOOO easy for us to be successful in all three by giving us top notch training, materials, and tools! I love our company!!!!

DebbieJ said:
That's not your responsibility--it's your director's responsibility. All you have to do is ask!! Your director should take it from there, so ask her for help! You can do this!!!!

I know technically that is what I could do, but I feel that if I am going to make a very conscious effort to recruit then I need to share in the responsibility to make sure "my" consultants are trained property and have all the enouragement they need. If every one of my director's consultants recruited and then dumped (yes, I know that is not the best word, but that is what I feel like I'd be doing) the new consultants on my director, she could become overwhelmed. I'm not saying that I don't offer the opportunity to everyone, but I also don't go out of my way to bring anyone "into the fold" either. And I'm not saying that I don't plan to grow my business/team, just not right now. Is this making any sense or am I just rambling???

Since my director didn't train me at all, there is no question in my mind who will be training my recruits.

katie0128 said:
I know technically that is what I could do, but I feel that if I am going to make a very conscious effort to recruit then I need to share in the responsibility to make sure "my" consultants are trained property and have all the enouragement they need.

Then ask your director to partner with you.

More pics!!!I can't remember exactly what I posted besides the HWC things so if I duplicate sorry. Some of these things you really have to see to understand, but since I haven't labeled them all you still might not know what is what, but it's better than nothing, right?? ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 580
  • DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 578
  • DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 586
  • DSC_0030.JPG
    DSC_0030.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 592
kspry said:
Since my director didn't train me at all, there is no question in my mind who will be training my recruits.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :( :(

I'm so sorry you had that experience.

kspry said:
See I am in a fortunate postition b/c I have a GREAT director that has made it clear that she would do the training if I recruited and would also train me to train untill I felt comfortable doing it on my own. Does that make sense? I know not everyone has a good director though.

I have to much going on that I don't have time for recruiting and training

My husband - well in some sense - is okay

My dad is 77yrs old and is needing more help (my mom died 4 1/2 years ago and we moved in his house Nov 06)

My daughter is entering a new stage with her health concern. She was born with a cleft lip/palate (both were repaired when she was 4 and 10 months old) - she just turned 8 years old and her plastic surgeron (which she has been seeing him since she was 16 days old) said that it is time to take it to the next step with bone graphing - that is going to happen within the next 30 days, we backed off of her speech lessons from 4 days to 1 day after school and now after the surgery will go back up - I hope only 3 days. But still, with everything I do for these 3 people, I don't want to take on more responsiblilies

O - I forgot to tell you that I do have 2 recruits, 1 started in April and quialifed in May and has done only less than $3,000 in total and the other one signed in May and has never quailifed - that is another whole different thread. I e-mail them and so does my director

My sales has been just where I want them to be but like someone said - as consultants - we should have a chance to earn a trip even if we don't recruit.

:chef:

pamperedposey said:
I can't remember exactly what I posted besides the HWC things so if I duplicate sorry. Some of these things you really have to see to understand, but since I haven't labeled them all you still might not know what is what, but it's better than nothing, right?? ;)
What is that long skinny thing? LOL! Is that the micro scraper?

and more...

Attachments

• DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 614
  • DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 582
  • DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 604
  • DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 608
  • DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 600
Thanks, Cindy. #29 was a new pic, and the item is STRANGE! Must be the really skinner scraper. Can't wait to see it in person. Congrats on promoting, too.

Christ Follower said:
What is that long skinny thing? LOL! Is that the micro scraper?

Yes, that's the micro scraper for getting into salad dressing bottles.

DebbieJ said:
Then ask your director to partner with you.

I have already talked with my director about this. And once I feel that I am taking care of my own family the way I should, we will be doing a team approach. But since I honestly don't know if it will be this year, I'm a bit disappointed that it might cause me to miss ALL of the incentives.

I completely agree with the recruiting requirement for the trips (bigger output from HO requires a bigger committment from consultant), but not Level 1... there should be at least one level that those of us that for one reason or another choose not to recruit can earn. From a business persepetive, I can understand what HO chose to go down this road and that is fine. I just with they had kept Level 1 as achievable without recruiting. Oh well... doesn't mean I love PC any less... you are right in everything else you have said about the company. It is a GREAT company to be associated with and I completely enjoy my "job".

pamperedposey said:
Yes, that's the micro scraper for getting into salad dressing bottles.
I'm wondering how long that will last? I am not at the point where I have to get every last drop out of my $3 salad dressing but you never know.....

RaggedyAunt said:
Thanks, Cindy. #29 was a new pic, and the item is STRANGE! Must be the really skinner scraper. Can't wait to see it in person. Congrats on promoting, too.

Thanks! It was so much fun to walk the stage. I had bronchitis and an ear infection when I left home, so I was on a few medicines the whole time I was there. I think I would have had an even better time if I hadn't been sick!

I think people are stressing too much about this new recruiting addition tied to incentive trips. If you are having consistent shows, putting opportunity brochures in host packets, mentioning at host coaching calls, letting your hosts see how much fun you have in your job and JUST ASK, you will have others that want to know more about the opportunity. Nobody, wants to be your new "recruit", but many will want to hear about the opportunity. It's all at how you look at it. You will have 12 months to come across ONE that feels the business is right for him/her. See this as a challenge not a problem. I'm hearing a lot of excuses. You WILL do what you tell yourself you CAN Do.

Okay, the Green is GREEN! Not too sure about it... I guess I'll reserve judgment until I see it in person, but the bar board--I don't think so... Thanks for posting all those pics. You *sharers* are so cool to those of us who couldn't be there!

last of the pics...if I left out something that you still want to see, let me know. I probably have a picture of it.

Attachments

• DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 593
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 602
  • DSC_0056.JPG
    DSC_0056.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 633
  • DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 606
  • DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 594
I'm so sorry you had that experience.

See I am in a fortunate postition b/c I have a GREAT director that has made it clear that she would do the training if I recruited and would also train me to train untill I felt comfortable doing it on my own. Does that make sense? I know not everyone has a good director though.

Thanks, you two - every now and then I am going to go off on a director vent, though, as I was not as lucky as you. She's a great person, but not a great manager. She sent an email to her cluster reminding them to redeem their Pan-O-Rama points, a day after the promotion ended. I have 2 recruits, and she confuses the heck out of them with her emails. If I could sign 3 more at one pop and be rid of her, I guess I'd be OK.

kspry said:
If I could sign 3 more at one pop and be rid of her, I guess I'd be OK.

Can you go to your upline for help?

Okay, 46 & 48 are the collapsible bowl, correct? BTW, does it have any Chillzanne features? Just curious...

What is in #47? The large round tray with the green accent.

Thanks so much! I hope all of you are feeling better. It sucks to be ill when traveling. Get some much-needed rest and feel better soon.

Trying not to complain, but I really dislike green and that green stuff is just bad. IMO Great giveaways? Maybe it will look better in real life.

lockhartkitchen said:
I think people are stressing too much about this new recruiting addition tied to incentive trips. If you are having consistent shows, putting opportunity brochures in host packets, mentioning at host coaching calls, letting your hosts see how much fun you have in your job and JUST ASK, you will have others that want to know more about the opportunity. Nobody, wants to be your new "recruit", but many will want to hear about the opportunity. It's all at how you look at it. You will have 12 months to come across ONE that feels the business is right for him/her. See this as a challenge not a problem. I'm hearing a lot of excuses. You WILL do what you tell yourself you CAN Do.

ITA with you. SETTING GOALS is also HUGE. I earned my cruise in OCTOBER cuz I had a goal and stuck to it!

I took a GREAT goal setting course at Leadership and it is TRANSFORMATIONAL!!!! Give me a couple days and I'll post notes.

RaggedyAunt said:
What is in #47? The large round tray with the green accent.
It's the collapsible bowl

RaggedyAunt said:
Okay, the Green is GREEN! Not too sure about it... I guess I'll reserve judgment until I see it in person, but the bar board--I don't think so... !
Yeah, the green is SUPER GREEN! I got the microfiber towel and dishcloth set as a gift for something I did at leadership and it is SOOOO Green. Even more bold than our previous Sea Green color. Think NEON.

pamperedposey, thanks so much for the photos!

I want to recruit, but I'm with many of the others, I don't think it should be linked to the trips. I have been trying to recruit since Conf. last July and have only signed one. That would totally stink to not get a trip due to recruiting.

I have personally gotten the impression they really are in need of recruits the way they are pushing it so much. PC is supposed to be for everyone at any level you want to work the business.

I personally did not want to recruit until the past year myself. I felt like I was still learning the business and wouldn't be a good trainer. I also didn't get training from my director. That is how if found CS. I was looking for help. I didn't hold it against my director (she has since quit). She was very busy w/4 children of her own. I have 3 and I know how busy I get.

I do have one recruit who qualified, but I do feel like I'm not supporting her like I should (which it's really my directors job). I'm so busy. I really wanted to go to Leadership to get some training on being a leader/trainer, but I couldn't go until I have 2 recruits. I personally think they should change that requirement. I think if you have 1 year or less of time with the co. it should be 2 recurits, but if you have more then 1 year and at least 1 recruit you shoudl be able to go. I really want to promote to director this year, but I don't feel like I've had any training to get me ready.

Just my opinion.

DebbieJ said:
It's the collapsible bowl

So, there were three shots of the collapsible bowl from different angles, or does it go completely flat, too, in addition to becoming a chip and dip server? Cool design. I actually don't mind the green in it, too much. It's more balanced out. But, yeah, neon was my thought, too.

JAE said:
Trying not to complain, but I really dislike green and that green stuff is just bad. IMO Great giveaways? Maybe it will look better in real life.

Now on the other side: I LOVE it! My kitchen is a light sunshine yellow and green (with neutrals to keep it from being over the top). I so can't wait so see this new color!

Can you go to your upline for help?

I tried, and upline stressed that my director was enjoying running her business her own way, so I let it drop. They are old friends.

Debbie (or others in the know), are there new dishtowels in addition to the microfiber set? When the original new product list posted, I was confused. I thought maybe they were keeping the cranberry striped linens since the table linens are reversed this season.

RaggedyAunt said:
Debbie (or others in the know), are there new dishtowels in addition to the microfiber set? When the original new product list posted, I was confused. I thought maybe they were keeping the cranberry striped linens since the table linens are reversed this season.

Yes, keeping the cranberry kitchen towels. They also brought back last springs dots towels in a set with the microfiber dishclothes and twix its in the purple and green color story. It's a special set available while supplies last.

Anyone have a copy of the new mini catalog they could scan and post??

So the cranberry microfiber towels will still be available? I need to purchase more if they are going away. Love them.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, keeping the cranberry kitchen towels. They also brought back last springs dots towels in a set with the microfiber dishclothes and twix its in the purple and green color story. It's a special set available while supplies last.
So the dish cloths are like the freebie ones that they had before? Are they sold by themselves or with a towel? I had a TON of people wanting more of just the dish cloths!

JAE said:
So the cranberry microfiber towels will still be available? I need to purchase more if they are going away. Love them.

Keeping Cranberry Microfiber too.

I am only a hobby consultant, so I can't really complain much about the incentives because I don't do enough to reach them anyway...as far as trips. But, I have been in this business for almost 7 years and I talk about the opportunity at all my shows and to people I meet daily. In the past 6 years I have recruited 2 people...1 is a hobby consultant and the other qualified and then quit. So, recruiting is not easy for everyone. I live in a very rural area...15 minutes to over an hour to get to the closest towns surrounding my small town.

My biggest concern with requiring recruits to earn incentives is that it gives an...NOW PLEASE DO NOT BASH ME..."Amway" feel to our wonderful company. We work for a great company. But I do not like the recruit, recruit, recruit mentality. We do not want to be considered a pyramid scheme...the ones at the top who have lots of recruits get everything.

I don't see this as a fair incentive. Yes, we could probably all get one recruit, but if I sell 55000.00 in products and you sell 23000.00 but get 1 recruit, it seems they are saying you are more important to this company than I am. I see a lot of cheating coming.

But then again, how can you complain about something you are getting for free. You don't have a trip now, so if you don't earn it you really haven't lost anything. But, if you do everything that is required to get the trip and you make your goal, LOOK WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED!! You had a lot of shows, made some CASH, earned some great free products along the way, and earned a FABULOUS all expense paid trip for 2.

So, I guess it is all in the way you look at it. Keep up the good work everyone. I have learned a lot from you all. I appreciate all you share on here. You have helped my business greatly.

Shawnna said:
Yes, we could probably all get one recruit, but if I sell 55000.00 in products and you sell 23000.00 but get 1 recruit, it seems they are saying you are more important to this company than I am. I see a lot of cheating coming.

We talked about this at my table at lunch. It won't be pretty. :mad:

pamperedposey said:
last of the pics...if I left out something that you still want to see, let me know. I probably have a picture of it.
Thanks for the pics. Do you have any of the other two scrapers and the pans?

I see a lot of cheating coming.

You said it, sister. We'll see posts here not only about putting shows in under fake names, but putting in recruits under fake names.

My director already puts her shows into her recruits' accounts so she can get stuff 'when they qualify'.

kspry said:
You said it, sister. We'll see posts here not only about putting shows in under fake names, but putting in recruits under fake names.

My director already puts her shows into her recruits' accounts so she can get stuff 'when they qualify'.
How do you have a fake recruit? Don't you need a SS# for that? Or do you mean like someone you know doing it for you? I think I'd rather have the points for myself and not on a "fake" recruit. That's just not right!

any pictures of the new dots mugs and salad plates?

kristenlee said:
any pictures of the new dots mugs and salad plates?
Are the dots mugs different than the coffee and more cups?

It is my understanding that the new dots mugs will be 8 oz size...like regular coffee cups. I wish they would make the plain white ones in 8 oz size.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates