• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Met at Leadership!! Some of Us Did

In summary, the meeting was good, but there were some problems. Legacy was mentioned a lot, and it sounds like the event was not well attended. There were also a lot of new faces at the meeting, and it sounds like it was a lot of fun getting to know them.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
hi all. just got home this evening from leadership.

it was awesome.

With the thousands of people there, we still literally 'ran' into some CS 'ers just by recognizing folks there as we will going from event to event..

I met -

Legacy
ChefAnn
Deb
Finley.....

:>

A bunch of us were at the MnG on Wednesday night... Ann posted a pic on one of the Leadership threads. I'm sure she'll have another pic from the Thursday MnG when she gets home.

Thursday MnG was not well attended. No pic. Does someone have the pic from Friday dinner? I stupidly didn't take out my camera for it. I've got a pic of Deb on the big screen before general session - I'll crop it and post.And I can't believe how many Cheffers I met - so cool!!

i was unable to attend the meet and greets...but I did see a few of you while I was there, sorry i didn't stop to say HI, it was always at odd times...I saw Ann at the end of an escalator and Kate Jenson was a few peps back in the LONG line to check in at the Millenium!! Remind me never to stay there again! Hope you all had a great time and hopefully at Conference or Leadership next year I will be able to attend one the of MnG's and officially meet you all :)

I haven't had time to download my pics yet - but hopefully I have a decent one from Friday night dinner.

I'll try to post it by tomorrow night.

Great meeting some of you in person - sorry we didn't get to visit longer!

I met Ann. Thank you for the cards planning on using right away.

Alot of things seemed to go wrong. But there was a lot of good information being handed out. We not only have long lines but we had 2 fire alarms lots of elevator problem. Once rode up in one that had no lights. The Sky walk was shut down on part of the route and there was not a lot to do unles you like shopping at Macy or Fifth Avenue.

Maybe Denver will be alot better next year.

Who did I see and meet:
Ann
Colleen (finley)
Sue (mrssyvo)
Val (pamperedval)
Heather (smilesarepriceless)
Kim (chef kimmo)
Kris aka LeggyI'm sure I saw and said hi to others, but I can't remember right now...I'm still exhausted from staying up til 2 a.m. on Friday. :)

I just got home, I met a few new faces & was glad to see a few faces from last year! I am so glad to be back home!

I got to sit and visit with some Cheffers - it was fun getting to visit.

I met:
Kris (legacy - better known as leggie --- and boy you should see those legs!! LOL)
Chef Kearns -- well, I have been sleeping with her for 4 years but shhh don't tell anyone. What happens in Cincinnati stays in Cincinnati - right?!
Marsha - I don't know her screen name
{these were my roommates}

I also met
Ann
Amanda (pamperedalf)
Deb (debbiej)
Morfia
mrsvryo

I think there was more but I am pretty much brain dead.

DebbieJ said:
Who did I see and meet:
Ann
Colleen (finley)
Sue (mrssyvo)
Val (pamperedval)
Kim (chef kimmo)
Kris aka Leggy

I'm sure I saw and said hi to others, but I can't remember right now...I'm still exhausted from staying up til 2 a.m. on Friday. :)

We were there much later than I realized!!! But it was fun chatting and getting ideas.

chef_kimmo said:
We were there much later than I realized!!! But it was fun chatting and getting ideas.

We had a BLAST with you guys!!!! We actually stayed after you left and they kicked us out of the bar because they were closing! Oh my!! :yuck:

I hope to meet all of you next year in Denver. I have no reason not to go, since i live about 15 minutes away from the general area of where I'm guessing it will be!!!
I just started using this site, but you guys are so helpful!

DebbieJ said:
Who did I see and meet:
Ann
Colleen (finley)
Sue (mrssyvo)
Val (pamperedval)
Kim (chef kimmo)
Kris aka Leggy

I'm sure I saw and said hi to others, but I can't remember right now...I'm still exhausted from staying up til 2 a.m. on Friday. :)

I saw Deb...Ann and Kate...EXHAUSTED!!! I was is Morfia's class...but didn't get a chance to intro myself to her.

Oops, didn't have you on my list Gin, cuz I didn't just MEET you--it was like seeing an old friend. :) *smooches*

I met Chef Ann and Colleen during one of the sessions!!! That was great!!! I really wanted to make it to the M&G but my calendar on my cell got mixed up with the 3 hour difference and kept reminding me after the events were done. It even went off during my workshop while I was speaking (grrrr!) I saw a group on the lobby of one of the Hotels and I thought maybe it was a group of Cheffers, one may have been KG!

KG wasn't there, so that must have been his evil twin. :)Deb, I posted a pic of you on the big screen in the thread entitled "Random Images."

Hey Adriana,That was me hanging with Clementina. :)

Wow... no one met me...
Am I so forgetable?
I think I will pout now.

How could we forget you, puddin' and your really expensive DH?!?!?!

(I'm eating lunch at work and almost spit my mouthful of yogurt on my computer when I ready your siggy line! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Alison, you're covered in my blanket "And I can't believe how many Cheffers I met - so cool!!" statement. :)

hey- puddin'!
<giggle>

katie0128 said:
How could we forget you, puddin' and your really expensive DH?!?!?!

(I'm eating lunch at work and almost spit my mouthful of yogurt on my computer when I ready your siggy line! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

I will not be held responsible for any spewed puddin OR yogurt resulting from the reading of my signature line....:balloon:

chefann said:
Alison, you're covered in my blanket "And I can't believe how many Cheffers I met - so cool!!" statement. :)

hey- puddin'!
<giggle>

I was, in fact, covered by your blanket for several hours on the ride home.

Ooh, baby. ;)

chefann said:
KG wasn't there, so that must have been his evil twin. :)

Deb, I posted a pic of you on the big screen in the thread entitled "Random Images."
Really? I almost ran down the escalator the wrong way to get to meet him, but the recruit I brough would have thought I was unstable. :) I will look for that pix, thanks!!

DebbieJ said:
Hey Adriana,

That was me hanging with Clementina. :)
Oh, oh!! On Friday at 1am? You should have said something!!!

Meeting other cheffers was one of the best parts of Leadership. Thanks Ann for the meet-n-greets and the buttons! It was great to finally meet you all:
Ann (ChefAnn)
Colleen (Finley)
Heather (Smilesarepriceless)
Deb (DebbieJ)
Katie (Katie0128)
Amanda (Pamperedalf)
Kim (Chef_kimmo)
Sandi (sp?) (Chefkearns)
Kate (cmdtgd)
Allison (Friday)

I hope I didn't forget anyone!!!

Oops! How funny: I forgot Meg (Chefmeg). She and I kept laughing, because we were running into eachother every time we turned around.

Last edited:
Ann, I was disappointed I didn't get to meet you! At the Recruiting workshop on Saturday, I walked by the front row, looking at everyone's name badges. I had lots of smiles and just said, "I'm looking for Ann..." So you may have been there and I missed seeing you!I met "Ruthie" and someone else said hi to me when I was mentioning Chef Success to another person. If anything, I think I was an unauthorized PR gal for Chef Success!Leadership was amazing to me. I simply love being around other women who enjoy PC as much as I do! It's just a top-notch organization that provides the best incentives and service around.Looking forward to seeing more of you at future events!

OK --Did I miss the pudding---Joke???

Well I'm bummed because I didn't meet any of you. Things are home were ... to put it mildly.. NUTS before I left and I forgot EVERYTHING that I had printed out in my printer so I had no info on where you were and of course Wed night I stood in line for quite some time... I couldn't remember if you were going to be in Champs and I came in several times and walked all around but I was kind of timid to walk up to groups and ask... I DON'T want to miss those of you in Wave 1 this summer...

Diane, I'm so bummed we didn't meet! I'm sure we could have spent quite some time playing Dutch bingo! My uncle is a CRC pastor as well, so I'm sure we have much in common. :)Unfortunately I'm in wave 2 for National, but I"m sure we'll meet sometime!

Mary Rose, I was one of the people handing out the materials for the workshop on Saturday. :) So you passed me on the way in.Morfia, the pudding joke is from one of my shows several years ago. Let's just say that one of the guests had a very unorthodox favorite use for a product, and it involved pudding. ;) How was your workshop?

How many people at Leadership knew about chefsuccess or talked about it. Just curious if the masses know about CS yet. Was there any buzz?

Admin Greg said:
How many people at Leadership knew about chefsuccess or talked about it. Just curious if the masses know about Chef Success yet. Was there any buzz?
Not sure how many people mentioned it to me (if any), but I did mention it to several folks...hopefully we'll get new members!

I didn't hear a lot of buzz, but then I kept running into Cheffers, so I mostly hung out with people FROM here. :) Generally, I think there's more buzz at National about it, because many Directors (especially upper levels) think that this place is a ginormous waste of time. Because there's a higher percentage of the crowd made up of upper-levels at Leadership than at National, it stands to reason that it wouldn't be discussed as much.I did hand out a couple of cards with the site on them.

I told my roommate about us, so hopefully she joins!

I told several people about it..and tried to keep my button prominently displayed on my bag. While in line at Merrill's, a conversation started about forums. The woman behind me became very excited about sharing the loop she belonged to. When I mentioned ChefSuccess, the artic blast about knocked me over. Why people feel this way, blows my mind. (Yes, I know it can be addicting, but this site sure helped me achieve Level 4 and Directorship.)

Well I taught a class to over 400 people---yea---I gave the web-site out live---
So we will see---

At a pajama party that some of the Canadians attended, this place got discussed. It would appear that it is generally considered to be a substitute for people who have less than supportive director support.

So, if you come here then the directors probably think that it is an insult to them- or maybe the truth just hurts?

MORFIA said:
Well I taught a class to over 400 people---yea---I gave the web-site out live---
So we will see---

Now that is sharing. (And to think I accidently left you off my 'met at conference' list; I hang my head in shame:eek: )

friday said:
So, if you come here then the directors probably think that it is an insult to them- or maybe the truth just hurts?

As a director, I would be THRILLED to know that one of my consultants came here. It means that she was taking initiative and trying to find more ideas and support for her business!

I would not be insulted in the least. Yes, I understand how much of a time sucker this place can be, so you just have to have self control.

Okay - not even sure if this is the right thread to post this on - but I finally downloaded my camera and got the picture from Friday night's dinner.

So here it is - in back there's Colleen, Me, Deb, Gina and Sue
up front is Ann, Janice, and two non-cheffers (hopefully I got everyone right!)

It was nice to meet you all - however briefly. Hopefully there'll be more time next year!

Attachments

• leadership.JPG
    leadership.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 372
pamperedval said:
Okay - not even sure if this is the right thread to post this on - but I finally downloaded my camera and got the picture from Friday night's dinner.

So here it is - in back there's Colleen, Me, Deb, Gina and Sue
up front is Ann, Janice, and two non-cheffers (hopefully I got everyone right!)

It was nice to meet you all - however briefly. Hopefully there'll be more time next year!

Awesome! But those are not "non-cheffers"...that's chefruthie next to Janice and then Barb Rush, a new cheffer! Yeah!! Thanks for posting, but man, I need to lose weight before the cruise! :eek:

I was only a couple of tables away when you guys took that pic, I should of rushed over and joined in. At the time I didn't realize it was a cheffer dinner. We had reserved seating at our SED's table.I remember looking over saying hey there's Ann & Colleen. Oh well maybe next time.

Valori, thanks for posting that pic. I met the one woman who is wearing yellow during breakfast. (very nice to have met her and her companions!)

Ann - I was looking for someone totally different in appearance! You know, trying to find someone with a flat Simpson-like complexion with an outline around her... ;)

Great group of ladies, there! May you all reach your goals for '08!

Amanda, it wasn't a cheffer dinner, but there were several of us sitting at tables right next to each other. So we took the pic.

chefann said:
Amanda, it wasn't a cheffer dinner, but there were several of us sitting at tables right next to each other. So we took the pic.

Yeah, Sue ran over and abducted me. :)

I was getting bored at my table, I should of ran over. Partly my SED wasn't at leadership, her husband just lost his daughter unexpectedly. Leadership wasn't the same w/o them.

1. Who did you meet at Leadership?

At Leadership, I had the pleasure of meeting Legacy, ChefAnn, Deb, Finley, and many other amazing Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How was your experience at Leadership?

My experience at Leadership was absolutely amazing. I had a great time networking with other consultants, learning new skills and strategies, and feeling energized and motivated for my Pampered Chef business.

3. How many people attended Leadership?

There were thousands of people in attendance at Leadership, making it a truly exciting and bustling event.

4. Did you run into any other Pampered Chef consultants at Leadership?

Yes, even with the large number of attendees, I was still able to run into some other Pampered Chef consultants just by recognizing familiar faces and names as we moved from event to event.

5. What were some of the highlights of Leadership?

Some of the highlights of Leadership were the amazing keynote speakers, the informative and inspiring workshops, and the networking opportunities with other consultants. It was also great to see the new product releases and get a sneak peek at upcoming promotions and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991