• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
sfdavis918 said:
Did anyone post this yet? http://web.miamibeachfl.gov/visitors/default.aspx?id=13876 I found it while trying to find out info about their crime rate. I told DH that Miami Beach was Level 2 and he said it was one of USA's crime capitols.:yuck: Although he did ask if I get that Level can we make an appt to get a tattoo done at the shop on Miami Ink.:p

Ok, keep in mind I'm in Germany..... What the heck is Miami Ink?

Miami Ink is a Tatoo Show that is on TLC!!

lol - I'm telling ya, Ami is quite cute! For those folks going to London this year, you can stop by the London Ink shop. lol. Yeah, I'm addicted to TLC.

StacieB said:
Miami Ink is a Tatoo Show that is on TLC!!

Oh, I miss TLC! So I be Miami Ink is terribly expensive, right? DH and I are wanting another tattoo.

I'd love to know the resort it will be at in Miami - need something to make Miami sound exciting to DH! :)

Although...any trip with just the two of us and no baby might be incentive enough... ;)

Let me just add that my heart aches when I imagine leaving her. But then, I have to remind myself she will be over 2 years old then...so much older...but still...achey heart.

(yes...I hear achey breaky heart when I read that too...:rolleyes: )

ChefJoyJ said:
Let me just add that my heart aches when I imagine leaving her. But then, I have to remind myself she will be over 2 years old then...so much older...but still...achey heart.

(yes...I hear achey breaky heart when I read that too...:rolleyes: )

My little girl was 3 when I went to conference in July, away from my baby for the first time, and I was so broken hearted! And loaded on xanex because of the separation anxiety. It was horrible. Plus, I'd never flown before then. My director was laughing at me because I was so freaked out about everything on that trip. I was even afraid of teh trolleys. :eek: Still not sure if I want to do it again this year. It was so hard to leave her. :(

Did you all see the trip points posted in the other thread? My director just called to tell me too.
Basically, the points are the same as last year; but recruiting requirements have gone WAY up! (and that's QUALIFIED recruits, mind you!)

lacychef said:
Did you all see the trip points posted in the other thread? My director just called to tell me too.
Basically, the points are the same as last year; but recruiting requirements have gone WAY up! (and that's QUALIFIED recruits, mind you!)
Where is that Lacy???

ChefBeckyD said:
Where is that Lacy???
In the 'incentive '08 points' thread...or something like that, lol!

For level 2: FD=54000 + 2 recruits
Director=52000 + 4 recruits
For level 3: FD=76000 + 3 recruits
Director=74000 + 6 recruits

Sorry I don't know level 4; I was only worried about the levels I could reach:p It's in the other thread though

lacychef said:

Sorry I don't know level 4; I was only worried about the levels I could reach:p It's in the other thread though

Lacy, where is the other thread? I'm not finding it.

The other Leadership News thread......;)

Ginger428 said:
The other Leadership News thread......;)

Your thread Ginger? It's after midnight here....I must be tired.

LOL....Yesssssssssssss............;)

I can't even blame it on the time, but I'm not finding it either. The one I read has last year's requirements but not much on this year. Director level requirements don't help me much. lol

ChefJoyJ said:
I'd love to know the resort it will be at in Miami - need something to make Miami sound exciting to DH! :)

Although...any trip with just the two of us and no baby might be incentive enough... ;)

The Fountainbleau -- amazing place!

RebelChef said:
I can't even blame it on the time, but I'm not finding it either. The one I read has last year's requirements but not much on this year. Director level requirements don't help me much. lol

Oh good! I feel better now. I saw the one you're referring to too but nothing with ALL the numbers. I want to get it out to my team!!

dannyzmom said:

Is this a definite?

It will be newly renovated in mid 2008

http://www.fontainebleau.com/miami/images/header.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I had posted last year's requirements b/c people were saying that it hadn't changed much...it was just for info...not for anything definitive. Sorry! :eek:

Alright - I was all about Paris, but checking out the Fontainbleu - I wanna go!!! :chef:

dannyzmom said:

Isn't that where the contestants stayed on Top Chef this last season?

I guess now what I want to know is what Paperwork is being updated......I need to order some stuff, but don't want to order a ton if it's all changing....

Like:
Invitations - especially for the Theme Shows (I know the theme shows are staying the same)
Recruiting Brochures
Wedding Brochures
Fundraiser Brochures......

I need to order Bridal Shower Invites for a Couple Bridal Showers coming up, but want a new version if there is one....

Did you see how many views this thread had?????

Over 11,700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:

It's passed the 3-2-1 thread, which has been going since we got back from National Conference!

There were a TON of people logged on all afternoon though!

lacychef said:

So if I'm reading this right, that means if I'm a FD, I have to have an ADDITIONAL 2 qualified recruits to earn the trip at the discounted points? What was level one's qualifications?

ragschef said:
So if I'm reading this right, that means if I'm a FD, I have to have an ADDITIONAL 2 qualified recruits to earn the trip at the discounted points? What was level one's qualifications?
That's what I was wondering myself.

Host Specials for new SeasonDoes anyone know the March Host special yet?

darlinclem said:
Does anyone know the March Host special yet?
Ohhhh, good question!

Isn't that where the contestants stayed on Top Chef this last season?

Yes! I love that show!!:chef:

ragschef said:
My little girl was 3 when I went to conference in July, away from my baby for the first time, and I was so broken hearted! And loaded on xanex because of the separation anxiety. It was horrible. Plus, I'd never flown before then. My director was laughing at me because I was so freaked out about everything on that trip. I was even afraid of teh trolleys. :eek: Still not sure if I want to do it again this year. It was so hard to leave her. :(
I will have a 5 year old, 3 year old, and a 4 month old by conference time. I have toyed with the idea of not going but I didn't get to go last time. I signed in late May. Not sure what to do yet!!!!:confused:

buckeyefan08 said:
I will have a 5 year old, 3 year old, and a 4 month old by conference time. I have toyed with the idea of not going but I didn't get to go last time. I signed in late May. Not sure what to do yet!!!!:confused:

This last conference I had a 6 year old and a 3 year old. DH had to work the whole time. So, I drove to grandma's house, left them there and went to conference.

Granted, I didn't have a newer baby, but for 2-3 days, grandma was capable. :D

buckeyefan08 said:

If you can go, I would go. It really is a great thing!

janetupnorth said:

I bet a bunch of those have never been on here until Leadership! HAHA!:D

Either that or it's the same 50 people refreshing theirs all day to keep up. lol

Hi everyone....finally logging on from Cincy.....having a blast....will join the fun when I get home cuz it's 2 a.m. right now. :)

WOO HOO!! Thanks for all the updates!!!!

Hope you are having a great time Deb!!

Could someone please post what the $1500 level of sell a thon is?? Thanks!

Please tell me that the green bar board and knife are not my sell-a-thon reward for submitting 2 (actually more) shows in Nov.!

I would think they would have been my reward for signing up AND qualifying in November, which would have made others "green with envy." Since I signed up Oct. 27, it was impossible for me to meet that deadline. I was told not to worry about it since those products weren't that big of a deal anyway.

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE ...

I am excited about the metal pans, believe it or not!

I still bake cookies on my airbakes because I cannot clean nut oils from stoneware, and I have a nephew with a life-threatening allergy. Also, I found that my cookies spread out no matter what pan I use, and using a hot stone makes the problem worse. At least I can wash a warm metal pan without fear of stress fractures.

Still LOVE the stoneware for other things, and I am convinced it will still be our bread and butter!

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:
Hi everyone....finally logging on from Cincy.....having a blast....will join the fun when I get home cuz it's 2 a.m. right now. :)
Deb! What were you doing up at 2? You crazy lady:p

ChefMoore said:
As I'm a relatively new consultant, I have what may seem to be a basic question. Is there any chance of earning any of the levels if you don't recruit?

As of this year, No. You must recruit and qualify at least one consultant to earn level 1 as a consultant.

lacychef said:
Deb! What were you doing up at 2? You crazy lady:p

Just ask Kris. :) I'm not sure what time she left......

Di_Can_Cook said:
Please tell me that the green bar board and knife are not my sell-a-thon reward for submitting 2 (actually more) shows in Nov.!

Where are you in Ohio?

DebbieJ said:
As of this year, No. You must recruit and qualify at least one consultant to earn level 1 as a consultant.

I don't think that is fair

I thought that this business was the one that said that you can do want you want - if you want to promote you can and if you didn't you didn't have to. now it seems that you must recruit to get benefits that when I signed I didn't

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
I don't think that is fair

I thought that this business was the one that said that you can do want you want - if you want to promote you can and if you didn't you didn't have to. now it seems that you must recruit to get benefits that when I signed I didn't

You don't have to recruit. But if you don't, there are certain things you won't be able to get. Just like if you don't sell enough, you won't earn new products.

I believe that every policy, promotion, special, etc, is put in place to help US grow our business. Trust our leaders. They know what they are doing.

Ok, without having to read through 400 posts...Has everyone seen pics of everything by now?? My computer just completely stopped getting internet connections after my first couple of attempts on Day 1. I have tons more to share if anyone needs them.

From what I've seen, we just have the six or so original pics that someone (you?) posted WAAAAY back about a hundred pages ago. If you have pics and don't share, I think you might be pelted with rotten tomatoes!

No...there has not been very many pics...everyone is dying to see, please post ASAP!! lol

I agree, that's not fair to those who aren't interested in recruiting. I'm in a very small area that being inindated with consultants and I'm having a hard time keeping hostesses that don't have cousins or neighbors becoming consultants. I don't recruit, as I haven't had anyone interested and also if I did, it's just taking business away from me.

This is supposed to by My business my way, and I think it's becoming Recruit or go no where way and that's not why I joined this business.

I guess this year will be last conference I attend :cry: , as without that Level 1 - $300.00 conference cash bonus, I won't be able to go. :mad:

Well off to sulk with a hershey's kiss,

Lisa

I believe promotion stuff should be separate - I can do as little or as much sales I want to do - if I want to earn the new products that is one thing but if I want to earn level one, I should be able to earn it on my sales, not recruiting. I know they want their company to grow bigger but if don't want to recruit but have high sales - I shouldn't be penalized (???) for that.

just my weird way of thinking - but it will make it hard to recruit because I will have to tell everyone that to earn trips or gift certificates - they will have to recruit

pamperedposey said:
Ok, without having to read through 400 posts...Has everyone seen pics of everything by now?? My computer just completely stopped getting internet connections after my first couple of attempts on Day 1. I have tons more to share if anyone needs them.

No...there has not been very many pics...everyone is dying to see, please post ASAP!! lol

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I agree, that's not fair to those who aren't interested in recruiting. I'm in a very small area that being inindated with consultants and I'm having a hard time keeping hostesses that don't have cousins or neighbors becoming consultants. I don't recruit, as I haven't had anyone interested and also if I did, it's just taking business away from me.

This is supposed to by My business my way, and I think it's becoming Recruit or go no where way and that's not why I joined this business.

I guess this year will be last conference I attend :cry: , as without that Level 1 - $300.00 conference cash bonus, I won't be able to go. :mad:

Well off to sulk with a hershey's kiss,

Lisa

I totally agree

whiteyteresa said:
I believe promotion stuff should be separate - I can do as little or as much sales I want to do - if I want to earn the new products that is one thing but if I want to earn level one, I should be able to earn it on my sales, not recruiting. I know they want their company to grow bigger but if don't want to recruit but have high sales - I shouldn't be penalized (???) for that.

just my weird way of thinking - but it will make it hard to recruit because I will have to tell everyone that to earn trips or gift certificates - they will have to recruit

Same thought here. I know they are trying to make sure there is enough of a consultant base that is selling to allow HO to provide great incentives, products and keep PC moving forward, but I'm not in a position to be able to support consultants and don't recruit because of it.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates