• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
pamperedpals said:
It doesn't look as though they come apart. They would be great for dips, BBQ's (hold your ketchup, mustard and relish), candies, nuts.
I was thinking salsa, guacamole, sour cream!

Thank You!Thank You for posting info people! I appreciate and I know I'm not alone! ;)

What a great place this community is! :thumbup: Go Chef Success! :thumbup:

I was disappointed b/cause I wasn't able to attend this year.
So, far I am NOT impressed with the trips. :yuck:
I really wish they repeated the Home Make-Over Incentive again!

Again, Thanks for posting the info!
Let us know about the upcoming Host/Guest Specials!

Veronica :chef:

Gee Becky - I wonder where I got that idea!

I was thinking the tri-bowls would be good for candy at Easter (the sort of look like Easter eggs dontcha think?) or something at a baby shower or a girlie bridal shower or something.

chefsteph07 said:
I don't get the SA HWC cups?
Do they come apart?
What are they to be used for if they don't?

I have a 3 little cup caddy just like the one shown (but in all white-bought years ago from Crate&Barrel maybe?).

I use mine for a few things.
Condiments!
Dippers for fondue (this is what I orignally bought mine for)
Candy

When entertaining, I use it to put a different dip in each bowl. (PC Dill Dip in one, PC Southwest in one and Helluva Good French Onion in another). And since we can write on the SA with a dry-erase marker (I think this is correct), you could write the name of each dip on each of the bowls??

And with the new spices coming out, maybe one of those will make a good dip.

Any information on RECRUITING incentives yet!?!?!

wow...this thread is moving so fast that I am just keeping it open and hitting "refresh" every time I walk past my computer!

redsoxgirl said:
I was thinking the tri-bowls would be good for candy at Easter (the sort of look like Easter eggs dontcha think?) or something at a baby shower or a girlie bridal shower or something.
Good ideas. Easter and showers. I'll have to bring that up because the first thing I'll want to say, but shouldn't, is "I don't really care for pink, but you might...." Sell the positives.

KellyTheChef said:
wow...this thread is moving so fast that I am just keeping it open and hitting "refresh" every time I walk past my computer!

How funny......me too!

Thanks to all ya'll at Leadership for getting all this info posted!

KellyTheChef said:
At least you're walking. I'm sitting here looking through recipes and listening to the radio. I was going to print address labels and postcards. I will, eventually.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - just got off the phone with chefAnn:

The level one incentive is $300 PC Dollars (not cash), or GC to different Places, or Merchandise Choices.

Level 2 - 4 days 3 nights in Miami Beach

Level 3 - 5 days 4 nights in Mexican Riviera, or Paris

Level 4 - Extra day/night

TPC - Extra day/night

She just got out of the Phone Courage workshop, and said that it was INCREDIBLE!
Will know Sellathon Levels later today

The new Dots Dinnerware Set is on the Cover of the Spring/Summer catalog.

And she says the new rubs (which they all got full size samples of) are incredible smelling!

Hopefully, everyone will share their workshop notes with us too!!! I would love to see notes on the Phone Courage Workshop. (Although, I am getting pretty good at picking up the phone to get a few contacts in each day.)

ChefBeckyD said:
My baby is 3.5, and I weigh 5 lbs more than I did the day after I gave birth.:grumpy:

I never want to be as little as I was before Madelyn. That was just too little. But I atleast would like to be out of double digit sizes!! :yuck:

Yes, I was talking about the 3 bowls that don't come apart..yes, they would make good condiment holders, but I use the SA small bowls for those..I don't know, not impressed w/ it, but the other stuff is good!

Also, anyone's thoughts on the aluminum pans? I am shocked by that. Not trying to be a downer, but REALLY shocked.

ragschef said:
I never want to be as little as I was before Madelyn. That was just too little. But I atleast would like to be out of double digit sizes!! :yuck:

That is what I always say - I just want to be in a single digit size again!

ChefJoyJ said:
I weigh about 35 pounds more than I did before I got pregnant. :cry:

I miss being thin!!! :cry: :cry:

Gotcha beat. 47 pounds more than before baby... This is so sad.

Does anyone have an idea of the ballpark points needed for trip levels? Just wondering if they went way up because of the extra chance for double points for the Jan sales plus Jan/Feb double points.

Thanks for all the great info and pics!!! One thing I dont understand is the complaining about Miami, frankly I would be gratefull that if I didnt make my goal of the main trip that I had a chance at another trip of lesser value. In Canada we dont have that oppurtunity, there is one trip and it takes alot of hard work to get it. Be grateful that you have levels;)

ragschef said:
Gotcha beat. 47 pounds more than before baby... This is so sad.

No, I've got you both beat. 65 pounds more.

OK, I'm gonna go cry now....

JAE said:
Good ideas. Easter and showers. I'll have to bring that up because the first thing I'll want to say, but shouldn't, is "I don't really care for pink, but you might...." Sell the positives.

I hate pink myself. You just have to think of the practical purposes of the products and not their colors. People who love pink will buy it no matter what.

I used to work with a girl who was obsessed with pink - her whole kitchen was pink! I'll have to make sure and tell her about this stuff when it's out :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I do know that if I were to earn the Miami Beach trip - I would need to start the Miami Beach diet....today!:eek:
LOL, you & me both Becky! I was ready to have a crash diet when I thought I was cruising!

chefsteph07 said:
Yes, I was talking about the 3 bowls that don't come apart..yes, they would make good condiment holders, but I use the SA small bowls for those..I don't know, not impressed w/ it, but the other stuff is good!

Also, anyone's thoughts on the aluminum pans? I am shocked by that. Not trying to be a downer, but REALLY shocked.

I have friends and hosts who love pink and prefer the softer lines so I think the bowls will go great. Like you, I prefer the SA.

I told hubby about the pans and he said "so PC is cheapening stuff up are they?" ACK! If he says that (and he doesn't pay attention half the time) I am a bit worried. I do understand wanting to appeal more to the masses though.

PamperedChefDebi said:
No, I've got you both beat. 65 pounds more.

OK, I'm gonna go cry now....

HA! 80 pounds and it isn't post baby weight it is post cancer treatment weight (9 year survivor). UGH! I don't want to be back at my wedding weight but precancer weight would be great!

darlinclem said:
I have friends and hosts who love pink and prefer the softer lines so I think the bowls will go great. Like you, I prefer the SA.

I told hubby about the pans and he said "so PC is cheapening stuff up are they?" ACK! If he says that (and he doesn't pay attention half the time) I am a bit worried. I do understand wanting to appeal more to the masses though.

That's why I was asking the question about the pans, because the minute I told my hubby about it he said that PC is "selling out"...so I got a bit concerned.

I think people who have a connection with cancer will appreciate these pink products, too. Some people aren't as uptight as me about colors. As soon as we have a flyer available, I have a friend who I will give the pictures. She had breast cancer a few years ago, and she is interested in having a show. She didn't give to RUFTH because she really wanted any donation she made to go to breast cancer research. (It was August.)

As far as the sheet pans go, if they are heavy I am all them. Sometimes you need a good sheet pan and the bar pan just don't do. Last night, I was making cupcakes for my birthday ( I know, pretty pitiful when you have to make your own birthday cake... that being said from a woman who is munching on one as I type!) and wanted to pour ganache over top of them but needed a pan big enough to go under the stackable cooling rack. A good sheet pan would have come in handy.

chefsteph07 said:
That's why I was asking the question about the pans, because the minute I told my hubby about it he said that PC is "selling out"...so I got a bit concerned.

I think we need to think about what a "professional Chef " uses!!!

I love love love my stoneware but have always kept the others as well.

Stoneware isn't good in my restaurant that's for sure!!! Just something to keep in mind when selling the new stuff.

Sheesh! This thread has gone wild in the last few hours! (I mean in length!)

I'm excited about the cookware protectors; though if that's them in the pic they don't look like what I expected!
Not wild about the metal pans; but wasn't about the SS cookware either. This way, we can accomodate all our customers! Some say Stoneware is too heavy; maybe they'll buy one of these now!

I can't wait to see the collapsible bowl:thumbup:

lacychef said:
This way, we can accomodate all our customers! Some say Stoneware is too heavy; maybe they'll buy one of these now!

You're right about the too heavy, my mom can't use stones cause she can't lift them.

Ok. Don't shoot me here. When I heard that we were going to carry sheet pans, my mouth dropped open and hung there for a long time. 25 years of PC trying to get people hooked on stoneware, and then we start selling an item that we have TALKED BAD ABOUT freaks me out.:(

But...

I do NOT bake my cookies on our stones. :eek: There. I said it! I have the larger industrial size THICK stainless pans with a lip around the edge. (they are slightly bigger than our large bar pan) and these are what I bake my cookies on. I don't like how delicate cookies (as in spritz, cream wafers, etc.) come out on the stones. So, I have FOUR metal pans that I keep and use only for cookies, or under the broiler. So....even a die hard PC gal chooses metal over stones for at least one item. :eek:

any news on what the sell-a-thon package levels include?? I'm dying to know what I earned!!

OMG Kelly your too funny.....

I never talked bad about metal pans, just talked about how different and great stones are.

What are the discontinued items???

and now for the metal sheet pans ~~~

I never tell people about the metal pans because at Christmas time about 8 to 10 of us will get together and bake cookies from about 4am until we get done about 7-8pm - with stone only it would probably take three days - we will stack the metal sheets on three racks in my oven and with stones you can't do that

:chef:

KellyTheChef said:
I do NOT bake my cookies on our stones. :eek: There. I said it! I have the larger industrial size THICK stainless pans with a lip around the edge. (they are slightly bigger than our large bar pan) and these are what I bake my cookies on. I don't like how delicate cookies (as in spritz, cream wafers, etc.) come out on the stones. So, I have FOUR metal pans that I keep and use only for cookies, or under the broiler. So....even a die hard PC gal chooses metal over stones for at least one item. :eek:

Don't feel bad - I use metal too.

My mom's got kicka$$ metal pan that we use all the time for cookies. It's about 50% larger than the bar pan so it holds a lot more.
She's also got 2 metal cookie sheets (the same as the bar pan, jut metal) that we use a lot.

(I say we use my mom's pans because we live with her while we save for a house)

KellyTheChef said:
Ok. Don't shoot me here. When I heard that we were going to carry sheet pans, my mouth dropped open and hung there for a long time. 25 years of PC trying to get people hooked on stoneware, and then we start selling an item that we have TALKED BAD ABOUT freaks me out.:(

But...

You'll have to share your delicate cookie recipes so we can share them with our customers.

I am personally excited about the metal pans. I have taken two different cake decorating classes, and now, I am constantly making cakes for baby showers. I always use metal pans for these types of cakes. Now, I will be able to promote these pans for those who bake and decorate cakes.

Love my DH!I just talked with DH and he told me that we were going to go to Mexico. I asked him that if I could hold some Saturday show's during double points time and he told me "Do whatever you need to do, to get us there!" I will be on the phone tonight to get the next three Saturday's booked. I love my DH!:love:

I have never had a show on a Saturday before, because that is the only day both DH and I off together and we spend that day with the kids.

First, I love my stones - for almost everything.

And, yes, I too was shocked about the metal sheet pans...but I also bake COOKIES on metal cookie sheets. I think they are Wilton brand. They are pretty thick and they are not non-stick. So they have held up through the years and I feel good quality- though I think the ones they sell now are thinner...

I have alwyas been afraid to bake cookies on the stones. I have tried once years ago and they did not turn out that well. I am not that good with cookies anyway so the less I deviate from a recipe the better.

So if the new pans are going to be good quality I will have no problem with them! I also think they may be stainless and not non-stick(?-I am assuming since somewhere it said they can go in the dishwasher. And I don't think non-stick can go in the dishwasher.). This would be a good thing, imo.

Pictures of these woudl be great!

JAE said:
You'll have to share your delicate cookie recipes so we can share them with our customers.
Here is my cream wafer recipe. Notice the first "review"...it's by me and gives some tips!

Cream Wafers - Allrecipes

Laurie -
If you really want to push try doing 2 shows on those Saturdays - I do a 10:30 and a 2:30 and love those 2 show days!! Somedays when I get home I've sold like $1500 in one day! Plus you are already packed and everything anyway!
Good Luck on the phone!!!

Don't feel bad Kelly. I use my metal airbake pans sometimes too (like during Christmas when I do alot of baking). But, I only use them with Parchment Paper. I have found that when I do that my cookies come out just as good as if I do them on a stone. I do think that Oatmeal and Choc Chip cookies are the best on a stone though!

Are the new metal baking sheets non-stick?? I've always sold stones by informing people of the dangers of many non-stick (ie:eek:ld, teflon) pans. If these aren't non-stick, I'll LOVE them. If they are, I'll add the to my list of products I "forget" to mention.

Too funny Kelly! I kind of thought the same thing...I do think that for those who simply WILL NOT give stones a try, that maybe this will be marketable to them, but I want to know how to sell it, considering what you said, that we have been talking bad about them for years! LOL
I am just curious to see what they look like and how durable they are supposed to be.

ok am dying to know sell a thon levels!!!

momoftwins said:
ok am dying to know sell a thon levels!!!
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know sell a thon levels too. I am pretty pitiful. I have printed off a list of all of the new products posted and I have highlighted all of the products that I for sure want to have. I just hope that I earned the ones that I really want with sell-a-thon.

Okay...this thread is crazy with little info!! :p I keep refreshing just so that I don't have pages to go through later!! Thank you to everyone listing info here. Now I want to know the list of discontinued!! I always like to see what's leaving so I can gasp in horror! Then happily call customers that I just know will want something from that list.I just hope that s/h stays the same (in my area people do not like to pay any shipping), that incentive levels are reduced (though extending the double incentive is nice), that the items listed already are reasonably priced! I look at the HWC items and I think that the scrub brush was $7? I hope the Grill Basket isn't expensive and well made. It's just cute!! Okay...back to work...cleaning my office today :cry:

pamperedpals said:
I just talked with DH and he told me that we were going to go to Mexico. I asked him that if I could hold some Saturday show's during double points time and he told me "Do whatever you need to do, to get us there!" I will be on the phone tonight to get the next three Saturday's booked. I love my DH!:love:

I have never had a show on a Saturday before, because that is the only day both DH and I off together and we spend that day with the kids.

Laurie,

I do Saturday Brunch Shows. I'm always home by 1 or 2, and have the rest of the day - it doesn't seem so bad that way - I still feel like I get my weekend with my guys!

Jules711 said:
Okay...this thread is crazy with little info!! :p I keep refreshing just so that I don't have pages to go through later!!

Thank you to everyone listing info here. Now I want to know the list of discontinued!! I always like to see what's leaving so I can gasp in horror! Then happily call customers that I just know will want something from that list.

I just hope that s/h stays the same (in my area people do not like to pay any shipping), that incentive levels are reduced (though extending the double incentive is nice), that the items listed already are reasonably priced! I look at the HWC items and I think that the scrub brush was $7? I hope the Grill Basket isn't expensive and well made. It's just cute!! Okay...back to work...cleaning my office today :cry:

I heard grill basket was $25.50.

I am super excited about the grill basket. I am always trying to find yummy and healty things for my husband and I to eat. Grilling is such a great way to control some of the fat in items and I have been wanting to purchase a grill basket for quite some time now.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates