• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Official Leadership Us & Canada Together!

In summary, "It's Official Leadership Us & Canada Together!" is a two-day leadership conference hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders in the United States and Canada. The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders, but registration is required due to limited space. The cost to attend varies depending on when you register, with early bird pricing available. The conference will cover a range of topics related to leadership, including team building, goal setting, communication, and business strategy. Guests are not permitted at the conference, but attendees are encouraged to share their experience with their team and fellow consultants afterwards.
Kitchen2u
ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President, Sales

Please feel free to share this information with your downline.

Good morning,

I’m pleased to share with you some exciting news about Leadership Summit 2008. For the first time, our U.S. and Canada team leaders will join together for one Leadership Summit. As you know, it will be held in Cincinnati, OH in January 2008.

Because U.S. and Canadian products, programs and promotions are now so similar, it’s the perfect time to combine the two countries’ Leadership events into one. We know all of our leaders will benefit from this opportunity to network face-to-face.

Cool!

The Yanks and Canuks, together at last. We'll have to plan one BIG party!!

And here's what I just realized... this probably means that the trips will be the same for earning period 2008, since it would be really confusing to announce two different programs at Leadership.

So we'll get to meet a LOT of other consultants, between Leadership and trips!

That's great! I am thrilled they are doing this. I wish everyone would be all the same, but I guess the trends are different in Europe?

1. What is "It's Official Leadership Us & Canada Together!"?

"It's Official Leadership Us & Canada Together!" is a leadership conference hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders in the United States and Canada. It is a two-day event filled with training, workshops, and networking opportunities.

2. Who can attend the conference?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders in the United States and Canada. However, space is limited, so registration is required.

3. What is the cost to attend the conference?

The cost to attend the conference varies depending on when you register. Early bird pricing is available for a discounted rate, and the regular registration fee will apply after the early bird deadline. Please refer to the conference website for specific pricing information.

4. What topics will be covered at the conference?

The conference will cover a variety of topics related to leadership, including team building, goal setting, communication, and business strategy. There will also be specific workshops and training sessions tailored to different leadership levels.

5. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and the focus on training and development for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders, guests are not permitted at the conference. However, we encourage you to share your experience and knowledge with your team and fellow consultants after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Ginger428