• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
KimberleePowell said:
I want to know sell a thon levels too. I am pretty pitiful. I have printed off a list of all of the new products posted and I have highlighted all of the products that I for sure want to have. I just hope that I earned the ones that I really want with sell-a-thon.

I did that too!

I am glad that I am not the only one:)

Im excited about the grill basket too - I was thinking to myself that if I was a customer, I would pay around $25 for it - so if it is $25.50, thats great! And I'm excited too about the Greek Seasoning (I just love greek food!)

So ready to see what the levels are - I got Level 2 so Im psyched!

Am I the only one obsessing here?? I am DYING to know sellathon levels. ARGH.

Yeah, I'm excited for that as well, however, it just means that it's that much closer to being warm enough to start grilling. I have to say "however" b/c that means it will be time for us to buy a new grill. :( Our current one only has 1 of the 3 burners working. Guess I'm just not ready to spend that kind of money yet. But....nothing that a few extra shows a month won't cover. ;)

KimberleePowell said:
I am super excited about the grill basket. I am always trying to find yummy and healty things for my husband and I to eat. Grilling is such a great way to control some of the fat in items and I have been wanting to purchase a grill basket for quite some time now.

I've been wanting one too ~ and now I have one!:thumbup: (at least I will by Jan. 25th!) I love to grill veggies, shrimp, etc....and have had to always make them into shish kabobs - now I can throw it all in the basket to grill! I bet the new Grilling Cookbook will have recipes using the Grill Basket!

Does anyone know what time they find out the sellathon levels?

I think that the metal pans are so that we can appeal to more people. I have some customers who will not buy stoneware because of the no soap issue. I explain the whole soap thing but they don't buy it. I'm sure they will be nice heavy ones - PC has great prods so they will be awesome as well and will have their own special selling features.

brittanymcginnis said:
...ditto...

PamperedChefDebi said:
Me too!!!! Except I was 29 when I got pregnant. Then add some meds that caused a 50 pound weight gain that I have yet to lose all of. YUCK!

Hey, are you reading my mind? That sounds like me! I was 3 weeks from turning 29 when I had my first baby. I had the same reaction to a medicine...huge weight gain! Then a messed up thyroid which won't let me lose any weight at all!!!

My director told me that the metal panas are JUST AS HEAVEY as our bar pans....

They already have the sell a thon level list - but I was in the car when my director read it to me, so don't have that info....

brittanymcginnis said:
ChefAnn said they were going to find out at lunch, but had meetings directly following lunch, so wouldn't have time to talk to give that sort of info......they do have a pretty busy schedule today.

Yumm, add some of that Greek rub to the veggies! That will give it some good flavor! I hope they don't take away any seasonings since they're adding to it.

Leigh0725 said:
Yumm, add some of that Greek rub to the veggies! That will give it some good flavor! I hope they don't take away any seasonings since they're adding to it.

In ChefAnn's words - the Moroccan Rub smelled so warm and homey, it made her just want to curl up inside the bottle, and the Greek Rub smelled so bright and fresh, she could just imagine it in a marinade for chicken and veggies on the grill!

Okay - where is that drooling, lip-smacking smilie when we need him?

Greek seasoning...I can't wait to do a marinade of that, some lemon juice and some olive oil over chicken or pork!

TS had a Moroccan seasoning salt last summer that was AMAZING...I can only hope our Moroccan rub is as good, and can't wait to try it. I used it on EVERYTHING....from chicken to green beans to zucchini & squash. So good!

Ha! Now that I read Becky's post...it probably HAS lemon in it!

I got a list of the $3000 sell a thon products and posted it in a new thread... :)
the $1500 package should include half of those products...

What type of flavors/herbs/spices are in Moroccan rubs?

KellyTheChef said:
What type of flavors/herbs/spices are in Moroccan rubs?

Kelly - here is a recipe I found when I googled it:

oroccan Rub

Moroccan Rub

2 TBSP paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground fenugreek
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground allspice
1/4 tsp cayenne

I bet this would be really good on the 30 Minute Chicken!

Mmmm...thanks Becky! Guess I could have Googled it too, huh??

I an anxious to know what the sibmit two shows level is. I did no reach the $1500 sells level this time like I havein the past. I did earn PC Dollars in Dec, though, and can buy some products and not spend my own money, ha!

Does anyone know what the free spring product was for having two shows?

KimberleePowell said:

The fine print on the Sell A Thon said that the 2 show was included in the other packages so my guess is that it is the first item on the list- the green bar board and knife..

Yikes! That took forever to get through! I went shopping and haven't been on here since 8:30 Pacific time! I went because I needed to stock up on things to eat that are healthy. I just re-started the south-beach diet and I can already feel a little bit in 3 days! My pants aren't so tight! I did really good with this 3 years ago and I've decided this is the way for me, plus there is heart disease in my family and I figured this diet will help me not be a risk considering the doc that started it, started it as a heart smart diet!
The trips are not thrilling to me but hey that's okay! It still worth trying to earn because if you earn it you've earned a bunch of other stuff and probably really close to or already have earned TPC!
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT OUR SELL-A-THON levels are! I kept hoping that by the time I got through the 10 pages since I left:D :D that there would be an announcment! ;)

Okay... newbie here. So is that ALL the new products... or will more be announced each day?

Thanks for sharing everyone,
Linda

shuttermonster said:
Okay... newbie here. So is that ALL the new products... or will more be announced each day?

Linda

Nope, this should be it.

shuttermonster said:

Linda

That's it for products.....

Just wondering what you are eating for the south beach diet.
What do your meals consist of?
Im trying to lose some weight too.

KimberleePowell said:

maybe the green bread knife?

Okay, when I first read where the trips were going to be I was really disappointed. I really talked to my boys about helping me out this year and we might be able to go somewhere. When they came home from school, they said "woo-hoo Miami, we get to finally see the ocean. I meantioned Paris and my 12 year old said, "I want to go there, they have really great food!" to which my 13 year old said, "French chicks don't shave their pits" I thought I was going to die laughing.
So I guess I will be working my but off to get to Miami. I have never earned a level before, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

PSPingMom said:
Just wondering what you are eating for the south beach diet.
What do your meals consist of?
Im trying to lose some weight too.
Go on over to the loosing weight thread and I'll write more!

Ok - just a quick question. Let's say I earn a trip this year. Does that mean I get free registration on top of that since that is Level 1? I'm not quite sure how this works b/c I've only been doing this a year and haven't sold enough to get to the point of earning Level 1 ($17,890 for my first year! Not bad in my opnion). I would love to at least earn level 1 this year, but a trip would be great. I have about 6 gals that are getting married this year so I'm hoping that will help with a chunk of it. I just need to get on the phone to make some calls and get my calendar full!

I am hoping that it might be the grill basket:)

From what my Director told me, the free product is usually around the $40 range. Like the SS 8" pan and the triffle bowl. Just a thought.

Levels are separate from each other so it's just one level that you earn. Level one isn't free registration. It's conference cash to spend wherever you want (a debit card that you get when you get there...I think). Hope that helps.

For some reason I thought level one this year was free conference registration and that this was how it was. Oh well. Guess we that is why we have Conference club! ;)

Yes - its a $300 debit card and the good thing is, you can use it anywhere (not just at the conference booths and hotels which is what some people mistakenly think). You can shop, eat out, pay for your hotel room - whatever you want with it!

Leigh0725 said:
Ok - just a quick question. Let's say I earn a trip this year. Does that mean I get free registration on top of that since that is Level 1? I'm not quite sure how this works b/c I've only been doing this a year and haven't sold enough to get to the point of earning Level 1 ($17,890 for my first year! Not bad in my opnion). I would love to at least earn level 1 this year, but a trip would be great. I have about 6 gals that are getting married this year so I'm hoping that will help with a chunk of it. I just need to get on the phone to make some calls and get my calendar full!

How funny. that's almost exactly what I sold my first year -- $17892 (i was actually upset bc my first year, level one was $20K)
not bad in my opinion either. keep up the momentum and you'll earn a level this year! I got level one 2007 and am shooting for 2 or 3 this year. hoping my recruit leads will turn into team members and that my busiest month is the double points time span. recruiting is where its at though!

For some reason, I thought that level one took care of conference. That is a good thing to know.

ragschef said:
How funny. that's almost exactly what I sold my first year -- $17892
not bad in my opinion either. keep up the momentum and you'll earn a level this year! I got level one 2007 and am shooting for 2 or 3 this year. hoping my recruit leads will turn into team members and that my busiest month is the double points time span. recruiting is where its at though!

The first year I was a consultant, $15,000 was the amount you needed for Level One....and I earned it....but the next year, they raised the amount....and I think it has been higher every year since.

i hope it doesn't go up this year.

As I'm a relatively new consultant, I have what may seem to be a basic question. Is there any chance of earning any of the levels if you don't recruit?

oh yeah. my first year i had absolutely no recruits and was 21oo points away from earning level one. however, due to personal goings on in the summer, i had to take a month and a half off my first year and probably could have gotten it, had I worked that summer

best of luck to you!! and to everyone else!

Yes, you can earn levels if you do not recruit. However, it is so much easier to attain points if you do recruit. For instance, in 2007 you would receive 1 point for every dollar in comissionable sales and 2000 points for every qualified recruit. I hope that makes sense.

Level one is definitely achievable without recruiting. You just have to have a steady show schedule and sell a lot and be sure to do a lot in Jan/Feb when you get dbl points!! That makes a huge difference!

Jules711 said:
Level one is definitely achievable without recruiting. You just have to have a steady show schedule and sell a lot and be sure to do a lot in Jan/Feb when you get dbl points!! That makes a huge difference!
Exactly! I made level 1 this year for the first time without having recruiting points! I double booked for Feb (which was dbl pts month) and ended up with $25kish points. So it is doable!

This is information that I just received from my Director.

This is just the $3000 level (many are saying just imagine 1/2 of the stuff for the $1500 level- what half I don't know)

ok, here is the list of what's in the $3000 level:

Green bar board with paring knife
color coated paring knife
greek rub
chipolte rub
micro scraper (fits in the BBQ basting bottle??)
mega scraper (for cookware, etc)
master scraper (for batters, etc)
set of cookware protectors
medium alum. sheet pan
oven pad(s) - not sure if it's one or two.
chef's tools - small spoon
chef's tool - square slotted
pinch bowls
microfiber/dishcloth set
tumbler set
outdoor serving utensil set
grilling cookbook
party stakes
dots mugs
wine bottle opener
kitchen shear cover
colander set

heat123 said:
Exactly! I made level 1 this year for the first time without having recruiting points! I double booked for Feb (which was dbl pts month) and ended up with $25kish points. So it is doable!

I agree. I didn't recruit this year & ended with just over 23000 points. I also didn't have a great double points month & took October off to have a baby. So it's doable. I'm trying for level 2 or 3 this year--by recruiting!

I wasn't too excited when I heard about the trips, but after talking to DH at lunch, he said, Paris would be cool. I thought he never really cared about Paris! So I guess I'll shoot for level 3 & be happy where I land!

Did anyone post this yet? http://web.miamibeachfl.gov/visitors/default.aspx?id=13876 I found it while trying to find out info about their crime rate. I told DH that Miami Beach was Level 2 and he said it was one of USA's crime capitols.:yuck: Although he did ask if I get that Level can we make an appt to get a tattoo done at the shop on Miami Ink.:p

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates