• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
Christ Follower said:
Are the dots mugs different than the coffee and more cups?
Maybe they are like the old SA white coffee mugs. The mouth of the cup was more square than round.

ChefSheryl said:
Maybe they are like the old SA white coffee mugs. The mouth of the cup was more square than round.
Someone else I was chatting with said that yes, they are smaller like regular coffee mugs.

pamperedposey said:
and more...
what is #49?:confused: :confused:

I was hoping to see a picture of the dots dinnerware set too. I have been wanting to piece together enough to use for everyday-but now I can do the set!! (Two sets actually for a family of five!) Can't wait to see the savings when it is on the sample list!!

Thanks to everyone for posting pictures and info!

MissChef said:
what is #49?:confused: :confused:
I believe that's the new wine opener on the left with storage bag, and the much talked about micro-scraper on the right (2 pictured). Correct me if I'm wrong...

RaggedyAunt said:
I believe that's the new wine opener on the left with storage bag, and the much talked about micro-scraper on the right (2 pictured). Correct me if I'm wrong...

Ok, did I miss seeing this pic? Any others?

I'd rather not have to re-read all the way through this thread.

Thanks.

DebbieJ said:
No, if you continue to NOT recruit, you will continue to work hard for the same results. But when you build a team, you work smarter, increase your rewards and your income and still do those same 2 shows a week.

The key in earning trips is by recruiting anyway so by placing higher recruiting requirements on the yearly incentive is only going to help us GROW OUR BUSINESSES and guarantee that we will earn trips!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Very well put!!

kspry said:
Since my director didn't train me at all, there is no question in my mind who will be training my recruits.

If your Director is not doing her job, you can go up to HER Director...keep going up the line until you find someone who WILL help you. and you WILL find her.

pamperedposey said:
I can't remember exactly what I posted besides the HWC things so if I duplicate sorry. Some of these things you really have to see to understand, but since I haven't labeled them all you still might not know what is what, but it's better than nothing, right?? ;)

What was the item in picture 0029???

lockhartkitchen said:
I think people are stressing too much about this new recruiting addition tied to incentive trips. If you are having consistent shows, putting opportunity brochures in host packets, mentioning at host coaching calls, letting your hosts see how much fun you have in your job and JUST ASK, you will have others that want to know more about the opportunity. Nobody, wants to be your new "recruit", but many will want to hear about the opportunity. It's all at how you look at it. You will have 12 months to come across ONE that feels the business is right for him/her. See this as a challenge not a problem. I'm hearing a lot of excuses. You WILL do what you tell yourself you CAN Do.

With your attitude Julie, you will become a director WAY before your stated goal period!! You GO girl!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I just got an email from my director that said there is a great promo for promoting to director, but she didn't tell what it is. Does anyone know???

lockhartkitchen said:
I think people are stressing too much about this new recruiting addition tied to incentive trips. If you are having consistent shows, putting opportunity brochures in host packets, mentioning at host coaching calls, letting your hosts see how much fun you have in your job and JUST ASK, you will have others that want to know more about the opportunity. Nobody, wants to be your new "recruit", but many will want to hear about the opportunity. It's all at how you look at it. You will have 12 months to come across ONE that feels the business is right for him/her. See this as a challenge not a problem. I'm hearing a lot of excuses. You WILL do what you tell yourself you CAN Do.

Gotta put in my $.02 here.

I have been in buis for almost 5 years and have not signed 1 person in that whole time. It is not because I have not asked. I have had people interested but it never seems like the right time for them.I can only invite and inform.

I feel to truly live My life my way thru PC I should be able to achieve at least level one without having it be in someone elses hands. Ultimately it is not in my hands. It is up to the other person to decide for themselves.

I also feel for the first time "pressure" to sell, Sell the dream that is. I understand that they are trying to push us to grow. I understand why they are changing it but I do not have to like it.

Debbie, I would love to see your notes on the goal setting workshop!

Oh, & thanks for posting the other pics Cindy! I can't wait for tomorrow; at our meeting my director has a mini catty for us all.

Hey, everyone! I don't have time to read the 18 additional pages on this thread since I logged in last, but I wanted to address a couple of things that I've seen mentioned by page 6.

The metal pans are to appeal to the 60% of consumers who use metal pans. So it's a huge potential market. The large one is the same size as the large bar pan, but weighs half as much. The medium one is 1 pound. They're nice, heavy pans. Colleen and I did notice some scratches in the bottom of one in the product room, where people had cut things, but that's typical of any metal pan.

There are several items not included in the SAT levels: 10" Exec saute pan, Dots dinnerware set, repackaged bakeware (cake pans, springform pan), and SBRC (but that will be in changeover).

whiteyteresa said:
I have to much going on that I don't have time for recruiting and training

That is why HO offers the online courses and teleclasses... they KNOW that consultants are all in different places in their lives and might not be able to train those they recruit or may be in a position where their director may not (or chooses not to) train them. We have wonderful resources right at our fingertips if consultants choose to take advantage of them.

does anyone have any pics of the new metal pans.

I'd love to see pictures of the pinch bowl set, new shears, dots glasses, and the dinnerware set.

Thanks

RaggedyAunt said:
Okay, 46 & 48 are the collapsible bowl, correct? BTW, does it have any Chillzanne features? Just curious...

What is in #47? The large round tray with the green accent.

Thanks so much! I hope all of you are feeling better. It sucks to be ill when traveling. Get some much-needed rest and feel better soon.

No chillzanne features. #47 is just a pic of the collapsible bowl from the top.

RaggedyAunt said:
So, there were three shots of the collapsible bowl from different angles, or does it go completely flat, too, in addition to becoming a chip and dip server? Cool design. I actually don't mind the green in it, too much. It's more balanced out. But, yeah, neon was my thought, too.

It just looks flat in the picture. I never saw it that way until everyone started asking. So there are just two positions and it can go in the dishwasher in the collapsed position.

ChefSheryl said:
Thanks for the pics. Do you have any of the other two scrapers and the pans?

Here you go...

Attachments

• DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 574
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 557
  • DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 569
LOVE the new scrapers!! :) And what's the deal with the painted peppers?

kristenlee said:
any pictures of the new dots mugs and salad plates?

Sorry I don't have a good close up, but here they are as a place setting...

Attachments

• DSC_0038.JPG
    DSC_0038.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 533
dannyzmom said:
What was the item in picture 0029???

#29 is the microscraper!! I told you these things were hard to describe...now you see what I meant. Ha :balloon:

Are they selling silverware tooo

I would love to have some real nice pieces for display at booths

:chef:

pamperedposey said:
Sorry I don't have a good close up, but here they are as a place setting...

I LOVE this!! I'd love to see them do another essentials set in the white. I'd also like to see the mugs in plain white too...

WOW! I can see alot of my clients going for this. I'll be getting on the phone after my meeting this week!! :D

nicki25 said:
I just got an email from my director that said there is a great promo for promoting to director, but she didn't tell what it is. Does anyone know???

$100 Spa Certificate for Developing 2 Directors who promote between Feb 1 and Sept 1.
Luxury Spa Experience for promoting 3 during that time. I can't remember where the spa trip is.

ragschef said:
I'd love to see pictures of the pinch bowl set, new shears, dots glasses, and the dinnerware set.

Thanks

There is nothing new about the shears, just a new cover (sold seperately). There are pictures of everything else in my other recent posts.

Attachments

• DSC_0045.JPG
    DSC_0045.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 607
Ok I have to stop for a while. My hubby just said You have been with PC for the last 3 days. Haven't you had enough yet?? Ha, I guess he thought that my mind would stop racing when I got home. It just doesn't work that way.

Cindy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the pics. I greatly appreciate it!

Yes, thank you!!

Okay...I've lurked enough. The special "new director" promotion is this...when you promote to director between February 1 and September 1, HO will pay for your New Director Academy registration PLUS give you a travel reimbursement amount up to $250. All New Director Academy training will be at Home Office in Addison, IL.

I think that's awesome!!! I set my Director's goal of April 1, 2008 and going to New Director's training on May 16-17, 2008.

Now that I put this information on Chef Success, I need to do it!!!

chefann said:
Hey, everyone! I don't have time to read the 18 additional pages on this thread since I logged in last, but I wanted to address a couple of things that I've seen mentioned by page 6.

The metal pans are to appeal to the 60% of consumers who use metal pans. So it's a huge potential market. The large one is the same size as the large bar pan, but weighs half as much. The medium one is 1 pound. They're nice, heavy pans. Colleen and I did notice some scratches in the bottom of one in the product room, where people had cut things, but that's typical of any metal pan.

There are several items not included in the SAT levels: 10" Exec saute pan, Dots dinnerware set, repackaged bakeware (cake pans, springform pan), and SBRC (but that will be in changeover).

I talked to the gentleman in the Product Interactive Room about these pans~people were VERY upset and I even heard one woman say that PC had set us up as liars due to our promotion of Stoneware for years and now we have these.....SO, I asked him to help me understand the important differences between the 2 so that I could feel good selling them. Here is what he said:

There has never been comparable metal cookie sheets on the market, UNTIL NOW! The structure and components make our metal pans comparable to our Stoneware but appeal to 60% of the market that does not purchase Stoneware for whatever reason (weight, dislike not being able to use soap...).

I hope this helps with those folks as concerned as I was about this new product! Also, remember that PC NEVER, EVER gives us a product that they have not really put to the test. I think if you look at the fact that not everyone likes Stoneware :)confused: ), we will now be able to give them a choice where we couldn't do that before.

Does anyone have any idea if the SA place settings are available in white. Not crazy about the dots.
Cathy

The SA place settings are only in the dots and not in white. Sorry :(

luvs2cook said:
Okay...I've lurked enough. The special "new director" promotion is this...when you promote to director between February 1 and September 1, HO will pay for your New Director Academy registration PLUS give you a travel reimbursement amount up to $250. All New Director Academy training will be at Home Office in Addison, IL.

I think that's awesome!!! I set my Director's goal of April 1, 2008 and going to New Director's training on May 16-17, 2008.

THIS IS HUGE!
All of you considering promoting really need to take advantage of this! What a company!

luvs2cook said:

Actually, ALL New Director Academy sessions are FREE this year! The special promo for promoting that period is that they'll reimburse travel to the Chicago area. The crowd went absolutely nuts over free Director Academy. What a great company!

Love the mugs! Thanks so much for posting all these pictures Cindy!

Thanks Ann for the update. I couldn't write all the stuff down quick enough!!

Ok, I really want to become a director, and say I make it within a few months, what is New Director Academy training and is there more than one and how do I find out about this??? Can you please help me.
Deb.

I know! Information overload, right? (this was directed at Jane)New Dir. Acad. will be held 3/14-15, 5/16-17, 8/22-23, 9/26-27 and 10/24-25.

Ann...I was eying May...so, I'm not sure of the other dates...sorry :(. I believe HO is posting all this information on Consultants corner on Monday.

chefmeg said:
I talked to the gentleman in the Product Interactive Room about these pans~people were VERY upset and I even heard one woman say that PC had set us up as liars due to our promotion of Stoneware for years and now we have these.....SO, I asked him to help me understand the important differences between the 2 so that I could feel good selling them. Here is what he said:

There has never been comparable metal cookie sheets on the market, UNTIL NOW! The structure and components make our metal pans comparable to our Stoneware but appeal to 60% of the market that does not purchase Stoneware for whatever reason (weight, dislike not being able to use soap...).

I hope this helps with those folks as concerned as I was about this new product! Also, remember that PC NEVER, EVER gives us a product that they have not really put to the test. I think if you look at the fact that not everyone likes Stoneware :)confused: ), we will now be able to give them a choice where we couldn't do that before.

I just know I will be faced with the question "Why should I spend X amount of $'s on this metal one when I can get it for so much cheaper at the store?" How are they different? I think it may be good for those that don't like :)confused: ) stoneware, but I want to be prepared for the inevitable questions I will be faced with.

I think the metal pans will appeal to our customers. You see them used on all the cooking shows. Some people don't like the stones(I don't know why, but they don't) Look at it as another option, not a replacement.

The metal pans are aluminum over steel, so they're layered (kinda like the SS cookware). They also have really nice rolled rims, and wire reinforcements inside the rim, to reduce warping and twisting. They're SOOOOO much nicer than the metal pans that are available at stores, except maybe high-end cooking or restaurant supply stores. And at either of those places, the price would be comparable for comparable quality.

Christ Follower said:
I just know I will be faced with the question "Why should I spend X amount of $'s on this metal one when I can get it for so much cheaper at the store?" How are they different? I think it may be good for those that don't like :)confused: ) stoneware, but I want to be prepared for the inevitable questions I will be faced with.

Here is what I was told as part of the description:

aluminum steel so it can be used under the broiler; dishwasher safe; rolled edge with wire rims help prevent warping; 1" deep

They are really good quality and sturdy- for the price they are very reasonable, just think, the $4-6 ones warp after just a few uses (especially if you accidently try to wash them while they are still warm).

Christ Follower said:

In your changeover box will be the new selling season DVD... WATCH THIS!!!! It will give you the proper words to use and how to overcome those objections!!!!

Are the new metal baking sheets non-stick?? Please.... say yes.

peichef said:
Are the new metal baking sheets non-stick?? Please.... say yes.

NOPE they are bright and shiny.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates