• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mp3 Recordings From Leadership

In summary, the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" package includes audio recordings of leadership training sessions from top executives at Pampered Chef. These sessions cover topics such as goal setting, time management, and building a successful team. The package can be accessed through a digital download link and a password provided after purchase. The recordings can be saved and accessed on a phone or through a mobile browser. They are beneficial for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills and can be shared with others, but cannot be resold or distributed for profit.
esavvymom
Staff member
How long does it usually take before they start putting the MP3s from the Leadership workshops onto the Online Training Center on CC?

I think I've listened to all of the ones from last year (and working on them again). :)

It'll be a month or two, easy. On the Spring supply order form, it just says that they'll be available in Spring.

Thank you. I'll be patient. :D

What is included in the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" package?

The "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" package includes audio recordings of leadership training sessions from top executives at Pampered Chef. These sessions cover topics such as goal setting, time management, and building a successful team.

How can I access the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership"?

The "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" can be accessed through a digital download link provided after purchase. You will also receive a password to access the recordings on our website.

Can I listen to the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" on my phone?

Yes, the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" can be downloaded and saved on your phone for easy access. You can also listen to them through the website on your mobile browser.

Are the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" are beneficial for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef. These recordings can be applied to various industries and roles.

Can I share the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "Mp3 Recordings From Leadership" with others. However, please note that the recordings are for personal use only and cannot be resold or distributed for profit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • akaskydebil