• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late Mother's Day Order: Bummer!

In summary, the orders for the BBQ Basting Bottle and Silicone Basting Brush were on hold because they needed to know the numbers. There may be a glitch with the new mid-season products and the orders have taken 16 days to arrive.
rennea
Gold Member
I'm so bummed:( I put in an order on the 1st so it would be here by Mother's Day and HO hasn't sent it out yet and now I won't get it in time!! I have some customers that wanted the pink boards for Mom's Day:( :( :(

I think as long as stuff is ordered by May 4 it should get to you. That's what the HO flier said about the Celebrate plate special.

Did you have any BBQ basting bottles or Chef's silicone basting brushes in your order?
The reason I ask is, I submitted a show on May 1st as well and jsut got a call from HO telling me that it was on hold because they needed to know the numbers for the BBQ Basting Bottle and Silicone Basting Brush. There must be a glitch or something with the new mid-season products. I was kinda pi$$ed that it took them 4 days to call me about it too - I have customers wanting their orders for Mother's Day as well.
I had to tell them who had ordered the bottles and brushes and how many. If the show hasn't shipped out by tomorrow, I'm definitely going to call back and give them a piece of my mind.

EEEKKK!!! They still haven't shipped out my order!!! I didn't have any mid-season products in my order. I don't know what I'm going to tell the people who ordered things for Mother's Day. After UPS receives the shipping detail it takes 3 days. Then after the order is in transit it take 5 days. Then after it reaches BC it takes 1 more day. I'm always upset that it takes so long to receive my orders!!! Other companies that I have business with that us UPS never takes as long, I wonder why??:eek:

Sure EnoughWell my orders will not be here for sure until Monday..........I just checked the UPS site. It will be 15 and 16 days since they were ordered. I have a lot of people upset that their items will not be here until after mother's day. What would everyone else do??? Should I offer them something because there orders took so long??:confused:

Sixteen days!!! Wow, is that because you are in Canada? Does it usually take that long? I would call HO and explain what happened. I have had similar problems in the past and ended up with an unhappy customer due to HO problems. The HO has sent "apology" gifts....mini serving spatula or something like that. That was a few years ago but you have nothing to lose in asking :)

That's not a typical Canadian thing. I'm in Ontario, Canada and when I send in a show it's processed the next day and then shipped the day after. I can usually count 5 - 7 days including a weekend unless the end of the month and then it's 7-8 days.

Maybe because I"m in Ontario? I still think that's TOTALLY unacceptable and unless your show was on hold for items not yet available or a declined credit card I'd be calling HO to see what THEY were going to do for all these unhappy customers!! :mad:

It depends but usually about 10 days. The longest it has taken is 18 days:eek: I emailed HO on the 3rd and asked if there was anyway the order could be shipped faster and they didn't even bother to answer. There was no problems with the show everything was paid for and I didn't have any mid-season products in the orders. I have complained before about how long it takes to receive my orders and they don't seem to care, the person who I talked to on the phone acted like I was crazy I told her to check with UPS that I wasn't making it up. I had a customer who had something come in broken, it took 3 weeks to receive the replacement. This same customer is waiting for something for mothers day. I'm just so annoyed.

When you call HO be VERY firm, but polite, and ask immediately to speak with a manager. If that manager does nothing for you, ask to speak to his/her manager. I would also let your highest upline director know and possibly have him/her on the phone with you. That is totally unacceptalbe - especially since HO advertised that it would be there before Mother's Day!!!

Related to Late Mother's Day Order: Bummer!

What is the latest I can place an order for Mother's Day?

The deadline for Mother's Day orders varies depending on your location, but we recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery.

I missed the deadline for Mother's Day delivery, can I still place an order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee delivery by Mother's Day for orders placed after the deadline. However, you can still place an order and have it delivered after Mother's Day.

Can I expedite my Mother's Day order?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

I received a damaged or incorrect item for my Mother's Day order, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team and we will gladly assist you with a replacement or refund.

Can I include a personal message with my Mother's Day order?

Yes, during the checkout process, you will have the option to add a personalized message to your order. This message will be included with your gift and will not be visible on the receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nicky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Kanne