• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:rolleyes: Has anybody else tried to update PP and can't get May

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
:rolleyes:
Has anybody else tried to update PP and can't get May specials. Maybe I'll have to wait a day or two. I have an order that needs to go in for the pink boards in time for Mother's Day. I takes 12-14 days to get my orders so I wanted to put it in today!!!:rolleyes:

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Did you do the product update as well as the program update? I just did mine and all of the products/specials are there.

nikkijo

Veteran Member
Mar 22, 2006
I did both the product and program update and I dated it May 1st and I'm not getting the new speicals. I'm still getting the April ones. Any ideas?

Nikki

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Open a customer order and click on one of the magnifying glases in a column on the left of the window. You should be in the search area. Click on Product # - this should flip the products numbering from front to back. All the May specials are there. They are listed as guest specials - not normal products. I've had mine since last month. Hmmm...that makes me wonder. I had to enter them into the Product Information window under the Update menu in order to add them to my supply order. Maybe they are there because I put them there?!?