• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Date to Order Spring/Summer Paperwork & Supplies?

In summary, the last date to order Spring/Summer paperwork and supplies is May 31st. No orders can be placed after the deadline, as the company needs time to process and ship the orders. Extensions may be granted for special circumstances, and orders can be placed through the website or by contacting customer service. There is a minimum order requirement of $50 to cover packaging and shipping costs.
DebbieJ
Don't tell me I missed it!

I think it was July 31...

Sorry!
Diane

What do you need? I have some you can have, I'm sure!

Can't you get the numbers from before and still order them, or are they the same item numbers, just with updated info?

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you may have missed out on an opportunity. But don't worry, there are always new and exciting things happening with Pampered Chef. Make sure to stay connected with me and I'll be sure to keep you updated on any upcoming events or promotions. In the meantime, let's chat about some of our amazing products that you may have missed out on. Trust me, there's always something new and delicious to try with Pampered Chef.

Related to Last Date to Order Spring/Summer Paperwork & Supplies?

1. When is the last date to order Spring/Summer paperwork and supplies?

The last date to order Spring/Summer paperwork and supplies is May 31st.

2. Can I still place an order after the deadline?

No, unfortunately we are unable to accept orders after the deadline as we need time to process and ship the orders to ensure they arrive on time.

3. Will there be any extensions for the deadline?

We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise, so please reach out to our customer service team if you have a special request for an extension. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.

4. How can I place an order for Spring/Summer paperwork and supplies?

You can place an order through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please have your account information and order details ready when placing an order.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Spring/Summer paperwork and supplies?

Yes, the minimum order requirement for Spring/Summer paperwork and supplies is $50. This helps us cover the cost of packaging and shipping for each order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih