• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting confused and frustrated

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
OK, I've tried placing a supply order for the Spring/Summer paperwork on Pampered Partner and I'm getting very aggravated. Can someone please tell me how you ordered yours - like a step by step thing. It looks like I'm ordering the fall/winter products and not the spring/summer. Do I have to wait on my Pampered Partner Update CD before ordering or am I just missing a step on PP? Please help me!!!!!! :confused:

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
You must update PP to get the new Spring stuff on the Product List.

Go to Update at the top of the PP screen and download the Product Update. That should put the Spring stuff on your supplies list.

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
Its funny because before february 10th, the last day to order fall paperwork, I ordered several fall seasons best, sales reciepts, and invitations. They sent me all of those things except they were all spring/summer. Weird huh?

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
That is funny!

I have had the hardest time with Pampered Partner - trying to figure everything out. This is my first changeover from seasons, so I'm still in the learning stage. So there was a deadline for ordering fall paperwork? I guess if that's the case then it's ok for me to go ahead with the order and hopefully it'll be spring/summer. I did the updates - maybe I'll just do them again just in case.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Do you have the paperwork order form? Work off that and make sure you are using the correct product #s. I think you can download and print the order form behind CC as well.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I got an email from my executive director stating that we should not install the new version of PP until March 1 because there have been problems with submitting February shows associated with it. I'm sure that has something to do with the frustration mentioned on this thread.

Well for those of us who have already installed - LOL.

There are bugs that need to be worked out of the program. I would call PC with any problems with the program and then download a product update when they have it ready - they'll email us when they have created the fix.