1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Getting confused and frustrated

1. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

OK, I've tried placing a supply order for the Spring/Summer paperwork on Pampered Partner and I'm getting very aggravated. Can someone please tell me how you ordered yours - like a step by step thing. It looks like I'm ordering the fall/winter products and not the spring/summer. Do I have to wait on my Pampered Partner Update CD before ordering or am I just missing a step on PP? Please help me!!!!!! :confused:

Feb 23, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

You must update PP to get the new Spring stuff on the Product List.

Go to Update at the top of the PP screen and download the Product Update. That should put the Spring stuff on your supplies list.

Feb 23, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Its funny because before february 10th, the last day to order fall paperwork, I ordered several fall seasons best, sales reciepts, and invitations. They sent me all of those things except they were all spring/summer. Weird huh?

Feb 23, 2006
  4. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

That is funny!

I have had the hardest time with Pampered Partner - trying to figure everything out. This is my first changeover from seasons, so I'm still in the learning stage. So there was a deadline for ordering fall paperwork? I guess if that's the case then it's ok for me to go ahead with the order and hopefully it'll be spring/summer. I did the updates - maybe I'll just do them again just in case.

Feb 23, 2006
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Do you have the paperwork order form? Work off that and make sure you are using the correct product #s. I think you can download and print the order form behind CC as well.

Feb 23, 2006
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I got an email from my executive director stating that we should not install the new version of PP until March 1 because there have been problems with submitting February shows associated with it. I'm sure that has something to do with the frustration mentioned on this thread.

Well for those of us who have already installed - LOL.

There are bugs that need to be worked out of the program. I would call PC with any problems with the program and then download a product update when they have it ready - they'll email us when they have created the fix.

Feb 24, 2006
Have something to add?