• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Confused and Frustrated

In summary, the conversation is about someone struggling to place a supply order for the Spring/Summer paperwork on Pampered Partner. They are unsure if they need to wait for a PP update or if they are missing a step. Another person suggests updating PP to get the new Spring stuff on the supplies list and shares their experience with receiving the wrong paperwork. There is also mention of a deadline for ordering fall paperwork and potential issues with submitting February shows. It is advised to call PC for any problems with the program and to download a product update when it becomes available.
jenab1013
OK, I've tried placing a supply order for the Spring/Summer paperwork on Pampered Partner and I'm getting very aggravated. Can someone please tell me how you ordered yours - like a step by step thing. It looks like I'm ordering the fall/winter products and not the spring/summer. Do I have to wait on my Pampered Partner Update CD before ordering or am I just missing a step on PP? Please help me!!!!!! :confused:

You must update PP to get the new Spring stuff on the Product List.

Go to Update at the top of the PP screen and download the Product Update. That should put the Spring stuff on your supplies list.

Its funny because before february 10th, the last day to order fall paperwork, I ordered several fall seasons best, sales reciepts, and invitations. They sent me all of those things except they were all spring/summer. Weird huh?

That is funny!I have had the hardest time with Pampered Partner - trying to figure everything out. This is my first changeover from seasons, so I'm still in the learning stage. So there was a deadline for ordering fall paperwork? I guess if that's the case then it's ok for me to go ahead with the order and hopefully it'll be spring/summer. I did the updates - maybe I'll just do them again just in case.

Do you have the paperwork order form? Work off that and make sure you are using the correct product #s. I think you can download and print the order form behind CC as well.

I got an email from my executive director stating that we should not install the new version of PP until March 1 because there have been problems with submitting February shows associated with it. I'm sure that has something to do with the frustration mentioned on this thread.

Well for those of us who have already installed - LOL.

There are bugs that need to be worked out of the program. I would call PC with any problems with the program and then download a product update when they have it ready - they'll email us when they have created the fix.

1. How can I avoid getting confused and frustrated while using my kitchen tools?

To avoid confusion and frustration while using kitchen tools, it is important to read the instructions and familiarize yourself with the proper usage of the tool. Additionally, make sure to properly maintain and clean the tools to ensure their effectiveness. If you are still experiencing confusion, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for tips and tricks on using the tool.

2. What should I do if I accidentally break or damage my kitchen tool?

If you accidentally break or damage your kitchen tool, reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide a replacement or suggest a repair option. It is also important to follow proper care and usage instructions to prevent damage in the future.

3. How can I find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar and type in keywords related to the recipe you are looking for. You can also browse through different categories and collections to find inspiration and new recipes to try.

4. What is the best way to stay organized while using multiple Pampered Chef products during meal prep?

One way to stay organized while using multiple Pampered Chef products during meal prep is to plan ahead and make a list of the tools you will need for each step of the recipe. You can also use Pampered Chef's organizational products, such as the Adjustable Measuring Spoon Set or the Tool Turn-About, to keep your tools easily accessible and organized.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

Many Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is important to check the specific instructions for each product. Some items may need to be hand washed or have certain parts removed before putting them in the dishwasher. It is also recommended to use the top rack of the dishwasher for Pampered Chef products to prevent any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtracy