• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Largest Online Order: $138.50 for 3 Sets of Cups and Squares | Woo Hoo!"

In summary, the largest online order for Pampered Chef was $138.50 for 3 sets of Cups and Squares. Each set is priced at $46.16, and customers can order as many sets as they'd like in one order. While this may be the largest online order for Cups and Squares, there have been larger online orders for other products on the Pampered Chef website. The price of each set may vary depending on promotions and discounts available.
Chef_2_Four
I just got a $138.50! My mom just ordered 3 sets of the cups and squares! Woo Hoo! Glad my mom loves me! Which I'm sure those sets are for my sister, step sister, and step sister in law. I could buy one myself but really don't want them....but glad she ordered!

Ya Mom!! That is great. Congrats!

Congrats! I had a great online month this month because of HWC... $983 in sales just from web orders!

Whew!! $983! That is incredible! What did you do?

WOW to both of you!!! PCJenni... I want to know what you did as well

PCJenni said:
Congrats! I had a great online month this month because of HWC... $983 in sales just from web orders!

That is awesome!!

Cool! Love those web orders.

I sent out the preformatted HWC email that PC had for us to use on our websites. I sent it to my entire customer list and some of them even sent it to their friends. I sent it on the 1st of the month and the 15th. I also sent my newsletter at the end of the month with some info about HWC. So I hit them 3 times with the info. Studies show people need to see things 3 times to act! Guess it works!

Also got 3 leads from the Sweepstakes because of my newsletter!

May has been my best month this year!

Great job to the both of u!!!

1. What is the "Largest Online Order" for Pampered Chef?

The largest online order for Pampered Chef was $138.50 for 3 sets of Cups and Squares.

2. How many sets of Cups and Squares were included in the order?

The order included 3 sets of Cups and Squares.

3. Is this the largest online order ever for Pampered Chef?

While this may be the largest online order for Cups and Squares, there have been larger online orders for other products on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How much is each set of Cups and Squares?

Each set of Cups and Squares is priced at $46.16, so 3 sets would come to a total of $138.50.

5. Can I order more than 3 sets of Cups and Squares at once?

Yes, you can order as many sets of Cups and Squares as you'd like in one order. However, please note that the price may vary depending on the current promotions and discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanPC
  • Gina M