• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Not Get Notification From Ho for Order Placed on Pws?

In summary, Elizabeth and Tracy both experienced problems with orders that they never received notification for. Tracy also mentioned that she has never had this problem before. Elizabeth and Tracy both suggest checking your PWS for un-finalized orders before submitting a show.
Gina M
Gold Member
I was checking out my PWS assistant and saw that I had an order placed on April 25th (luckily from an out of town sister-in-law) - I never got any notification from HO (she put it under my name as host) and I had no idea it was even there. Usually those show up the next day but I got nothing. Anyone else have any problems with this? I'm just glad I came across it on my own.

I had this happen a month or so ago with a couple of orders, don't remember why it happened though.

Ok, so I just placed an order on my website for the cups and plates...got an email for that. Then like 5 minutes later I get an email telling me about the activity on my website for the last 24 hours, and there's an order on there other than mine!! (my very FIRST web order too...WHA HOO!) I never got notification of the order, nor can I figure out how to find the order on my website. How do I do that?

TIA!

Elizabeth

Check your junk mail folders...

Yes, Gina, I meant to tell you that that's happened to me too. Every once and a while I check the PWS assistant and notice an order on the web order screen that I never got an email about. And I never even got it in a junk mail folder. I don't know why it happens! I guess just always double check every so often.

I had a customer order some HWC items this morning. As soon as she ordered I recvd notice.

This just happened to me a few days ago. I normally get emails from HO. I was about to close a show, and I got an email from the host that a friend of hers said she had placed an order a few days before.

I was shocked when I went to my PWS and saw the online order.

I will now check my PWS before I close any shows to make sure something didn't come in at the last minute.

I have never had that problem before.

Tracy

anyone else having problems still?

dumb question....how do you go on CC and ck orders on PWS? All I can pull up is info on my shows.

Me too...I can't figure out how to look at individual orders placed on my site.

This happened to me, but, the person requested no contact, so maybe that's why I didn't receive notice. The only way I knew about it was because it was listed as shipment on CC.

Trish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

Individual orders will NOT show up on your website. You'll get an email and HO takes care of the rest.

For shows you should get an email but sometimes it gets "lost". To check your shows go to CC, PWS assistant, work with your show, and look for # of
Un-Reviewed/Reviewed Web Orders. Those orders need to be entered into PP/P3 by you. Always check these before closing out a show.

This happened to me last week and I have been feeling awful for submitting the show without the outside order. The order wouldn't have made a difference in free products for the host, but still, I think it makes me look careless that I didn't submit an order. I apologized to the guest and host and they are being nice about it. This is the only online order I have ever gotten without an emaill notification. I did learn my lesson-don't depend on the emails from HO! You have to check on the website to be sure.

I am glad that I am not the ony one! I logged on to ask this very question because my mother in law insists that she made an order yesterday am and i could find no record of it anywhere. I am so glad I have you guys!! now I know where to look!! Thank you!!

I REALLY wish that there was some way we could see un-finalized orders (just to follow up with the guest). On my first show I had an out of town friend casually mention that she had placed an order for the mutual friends show. I hadn't QUITE finalized the show, but hadn't seen the on-line order. I looked everywhere and it wasn't on the website (I checked and it said 0/0 orders). My long distance friend said she didn't get a confirmation email so gave me the order over the phone (it was a $100 order so definitely affected the show totals and host benefits). I was REALLY glad we found out before I submitted.

My friend said she put in her shipping and cc info. She may not have hit the finalize button and closed without realizing it, but it would be nice to have someway to know that someone put in part of an order so we can follow up with them -- (maybe see items in the cart) --I got an email from a website recently letting me know that I still had items in my cart, something like that could be helpful!

I look at email just like I look at snail mail. Sometimes something happens and you just do not get your mail.

Last November I noticed a huge slow down in the amount of emails I was receiving (not just Pampered Chef ones). After digging around, I noticed my Internet Service Provider did some changes and was sending everything back as SPAM. Therefore, I never even received them in my Junk folder.

Hope that helps a little.

Thanks!
Lisa

Does this mean...
ivykeep said:
Check your junk mail folders...

...that all the HWC emails I sent are going to end up in everyone's junk mail folders like the one I sent to myself???:eek:

Joyful said:
...that all the HWC emails I sent are going to end up in everyone's junk mail folders like the one I sent to myself???:eek:

Most do unfortunately when sent from the PWS.

On the previous time we didn't get e-mail notification, there was a hang-up in the server at HO. Their IT department may or may not realize there is a hiccup at the time, so when you have an order and don't see an e-mail for a few hours, contact them. I'd be patient for a few hours in case they find it or it is a legitimate slowdown, but more than about 4 hours and it probably is an issue they don't realize...

One question for the rest...if someone places a wedding registry order do we usually get e-mail notification?

Janet,

Yes you will get notification for wedding registry orders!

1. Can I still receive notifications for orders placed on my PWS even if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, notifications for orders placed on a PWS are only available for consultants. If you would like to receive notifications, you can join as a consultant and set up your own PWS.

2. How can I troubleshoot if I am not receiving notifications for orders placed on my PWS?

First, make sure that your email address is entered correctly in your consultant profile. If it is, check your spam or junk folder for any missed notifications. You can also reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Will I receive notifications for all orders placed on my PWS or only certain ones?

You will receive notifications for all orders placed on your PWS, regardless of the order amount or type of product purchased.

4. Can I choose to receive notifications for orders placed on my PWS via text message instead of email?

At this time, notifications for orders placed on a PWS are only available via email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. What should I do if I am receiving notifications for orders placed on my PWS but they are delayed?

If you are experiencing a delay in receiving notifications for orders placed on your PWS, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • huskerlissa