• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Large Online Order for Pampered Chef - Over $233 in Sales!

In summary, a mom of a past host placed a large online order, over $233 in sales. PC was going to be her first show, but the host backed out twice, so her mom called. She is going to call back about a July show, and wants a chance to earn the cookware.
I just got a call from a mother of a past host who loves PC. She placed a large online order today. I just got the email of sales, over $233 in sales!!! I never followed up with her because the host was going to sign and backed out twice, but her mom was supposed to be her first show and I didn't want to take it. She is going to call me back about a July show, she wants a chance to earn the cookware!! I am working towards the $6,000 sell a thon but have had 5 cancellations and this just might help make up the difference! I am soo excited.

How exciting and cool is that!!?? Way to go! :)

Woo hoo! Serendipity--gotta love it.

Yahoo, way to go :)

woohoo! you better stay in touch with her now!

Grats! :balloon: :balloon:

So I don't have a website yet... when people place an individual order online, does it get submitted directly? If she'd handed you a $233 order, you could have put it in as a show and gotten host benefits for her, right? Do you lose that "control" so to speak when they order online?

I can't wait to get my website and learn how it all works!

Yes,
You do loose control of sending it in as a show, she had to pay over $25 in shipping!! I thought about cancelling it and sending it in as a catalog show, but some people like the idea of just ordering online, she had my catalog and phone number and could have called with any questions. One thing I don't like is I don't even think she got her free knife. The website is not good about prompting them to add that and they do not automatically send them. I am sending her something extra from me in the mail. It is my biggest online order yet.

1. How do I place an online order?

To place an online order, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. Once you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Can I track my online order?

Yes, you can track your online order by logging into your account on our website and clicking on the "Orders" tab. There, you will be able to see the status of your order and any updates on its shipping and delivery.

3. How long does it take for my online order to be delivered?

The delivery time for online orders varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days. You can track the status of your order for a more accurate estimated delivery date.

4. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. However, you can cancel your order and place a new one with the desired changes as long as it has not yet been shipped.

5. What is your return policy for online orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or used items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07