• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement: Can I Order Additional Prep Bowls and Measuring Cups?

In summary, Kit Enhancement Questions are questions that seek suggestions and recommendations for improving a specific kit or set of items. They are important because they allow individuals to gather diverse ideas and suggestions, leading to enhanced functionality and effectiveness of the kit. Any type of kit can benefit from Kit Enhancement Questions, and to ask them effectively, it is important to provide specific information and be open to different suggestions. Answers to Kit Enhancement Questions can be found in online forums and communities, by consulting with friends or experts, or through research.
PamperedinAvon
Hello! I'm in my kit enhancement month, and I'm trying to put my order together. I know I'm not allowed to order anything that was included in my original kit, but I'm hoping maybe there's an exception...

Am I allowed to order the full set of prep bowls and easy read measuring cups since the kit only included part of the sets?

Thanks for your wisdom! :)

I would go ahead and order them!

Call HO if you want to know for sure (and wait on hold, sounds like) but I can't see them saying no. Esp on the easy read measures - it is very useful to have the set, I think.

It is always best to check with your specific company's policies for kit enhancement months as they may differ from company to company. However, in most cases, if the items were not included in your original kit, you should be able to order them during your kit enhancement month. It is always a good idea to double check with your mentor or company representative to confirm before placing your order.

What is a Kit Enhancement Question?

A Kit Enhancement Question is a question that asks for suggestions or recommendations for how to improve a particular kit or set of items. These questions are commonly asked by people who are looking to enhance their kits for a specific purpose, such as a travel kit or a first aid kit.

Why are Kit Enhancement Questions important?

Kit Enhancement Questions are important because they allow individuals to gather ideas and suggestions from a diverse group of people. They can help to improve the functionality and effectiveness of a kit, as well as provide new and innovative ways to use the items included in the kit.

What types of kits can benefit from Kit Enhancement Questions?

Any type of kit can benefit from Kit Enhancement Questions. This can include travel kits, first aid kits, emergency kits, survival kits, and more. Essentially, any collection of items that serve a specific purpose can be enhanced through the suggestions and recommendations provided by Kit Enhancement Questions.

How can I ask a Kit Enhancement Question effectively?

To ask a Kit Enhancement Question effectively, it is important to provide enough information about the kit and its purpose. Be specific about what you are looking to enhance and why. Also, try to provide some context or background information to give others a better understanding of your needs and preferences. Additionally, make sure to be open to different suggestions and ideas.

Where can I find answers to my Kit Enhancement Questions?

There are a few different places where you can find answers to your Kit Enhancement Questions. Online forums and communities dedicated to specific types of kits are great resources for gathering ideas and recommendations. You can also ask friends, family, or colleagues who have experience with similar kits. Finally, conducting research online or consulting with experts can also provide valuable insights and answers to your questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • PampMomof3