• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lap Boards for Sale: Looking to Buy?

They last forever and are very sturdy.If you don't mind waiting til August, they go on DEEP discount at the office stores.If you don't want to make your own, or pay for Merrill’s (I don't know how much those are), here is a website that sells them. They come in blue, red or black. I have the blue ones and they are very nice.
pcmomof2or3
I am interested in lap boards. Does anyone have any to sell? :)

I don't have any to sell, but what I did was just take 3 ring binders (bought them bulk at Office Depot) and cut out the spine with the rings on it, giving me two lapboards. I used the kind with the clear cover that you can slip things in, so one side has a pocket and the other side has this clear cover where I slip recruiting flyers or other relevant flyers that stay in there.

Just an idea!:)

That's a GREAT idea! Thanks for the help, I may just do that this weekend.

That is exactly what I use and love them. A lot cheaper than the Merrill ones.

I also made my own. Much cheaper & you can tailor them to fit your likes/needs. I love them!

And, you can get some PC stickers to decorate them. I also put my contact info so whenever people ask who to make the check out to it is right there.

pamperedbecky said:
I don't have any to sell, but what I did was just take 3 ring binders (bought them bulk at Office Depot) and cut out the spine with the rings on it, giving me two lapboards. I used the kind with the clear cover that you can slip things in, so one side has a pocket and the other side has this clear cover where I slip recruiting flyers or other relevant flyers that stay in there.

Just an idea!:)

Smart and cost effective idea!!!! i like your thinking!!!
i might go get some of those!!!! i wonder if sam's or cost co has those and if they would be cheaper?

ameliasurf said:
Smart and cost effective idea!!!! i like your thinking!!!
i might go get some of those!!!! i wonder if sam's or cost co has those and if they would be cheaper?

If you don't mind waiting til August, they go on DEEP discount at the office stores.

If you don't want to make your own, or pay for Merrill’s (I don't know how much those are), here is a website that sells them. They come in blue, red or black. I have the blue ones and they are very nice.

Specialty Items

I started out with the homemade ones and used them for quite awhile. Finally, they started to wear out where they were sliced apart. That's why I invested in these.

1. What are lap boards used for?

Lap boards are portable, flat surfaces that can be used for a variety of tasks such as writing, drawing, or even eating. They are designed to comfortably rest on your lap and provide a stable surface for various activities.

2. What materials are lap boards typically made of?

Lap boards are commonly made of durable materials such as wood, plastic, or metal. Some lap boards may also have a cushioned bottom for extra comfort.

3. What size lap board should I buy?

The size of lap board you should buy depends on your personal preference and intended use. Pampered Chef offers lap boards in various sizes, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.

4. Are lap boards easy to clean?

Yes, lap boards are typically easy to clean. Most can be wiped down with a damp cloth or mild cleaning solution. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions for specific cleaning recommendations.

5. Can lap boards be used for food prep?

While lap boards can be used for food prep, it is not recommended to use them as a cutting board due to their portable nature. They can be used as a stable surface for mixing or assembling ingredients, but it is important to clean the board thoroughly before and after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TrudysOwn
  • stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • VictoriaH