• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Black Lap Boards From Town & Country

In summary, the black lap boards from Town & Country are versatile and stylish kitchen accessories that are made from high-quality materials and designed to withstand daily use. They are easy to clean with a damp cloth or mild soap and are the perfect size for most kitchen tasks at 12 inches by 16 inches. However, they are not recommended for use as cutting boards and come with a 1-year warranty against defects.
domiche
I am looking for 5 - 10 of the black lap boards from our former vendor, Town & Country. Offering $2.00 each + shipping.

Please email or private message me if you have these available for sale.

Thanks!

Actually, you can order non-logo pieces from Town and Country, by leaving the "company name" option blank. Lap boards are available. I do prefer the black ones (they don't show the wear and tear!).

HTH,

Mary

I take black 1" binders from WalMart (96 cents each) and cut the front and back away from the rings. They each make 2 lap boards, and they work great!

You can also buy the slightly more expensive ones with the plastic sleeves to slide the monthly and upcoming specials in them. Saved me a ton of money. I carry 20 with me to each show, and they have lasted for 5 months so far!

No problem!
chefjeanine said:
Great site. Thanks for posting this info.

They are super nice at that site! Highly recommend!:D

Ok thanks for posting that site....$40.00 later :D. Just teasing...I had to add that to my favorites.....thanks again

LOL. It can be dangerous!! LOL
You are very welcome :D

1. Can you tell me more about the black lap boards from Town & Country?

Our black lap boards from Town & Country are a versatile and stylish addition to any kitchen. They are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use in the kitchen. The black color adds a touch of elegance and will complement any kitchen decor.

2. Are these lap boards easy to clean?

Yes, our black lap boards from Town & Country are very easy to clean. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or sponge and mild soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrub brushes as they may damage the surface of the board.

3. What are the dimensions of these lap boards?

The dimensions of our black lap boards from Town & Country are 12 inches by 16 inches, making them the perfect size for most kitchen tasks. They are also lightweight and easy to handle, making them convenient for everyday use.

4. Can these lap boards be used as cutting boards?

Our black lap boards from Town & Country are not recommended for use as cutting boards. They are not designed to withstand the pressure and sharpness of knives and may become damaged. We recommend using a separate cutting board for food preparation.

5. Do these lap boards come with a warranty?

Yes, our black lap boards from Town & Country come with a 1-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your lap board, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • beccathebaker