• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lap Board Search: 10 Wanted (White/Burgundy)

In summary, the Lap Board Search: 10 Wanted (White/Burgundy) is a 12 inch by 16 inch lap board that is easy to clean with a non-porous surface and is compatible with dry erase markers. It does not come with any accessories but is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed individuals.
Hi everybody I am in search of Lap Boards... I would like to have 10 more can be either the white ones or burgundy ones. Thanks!:chef:

What are the lap boards???

RAWOLFI
I PM you on the lap boards.
Karen

This is my favorite source for lapboards Blue LapboardWhen i first started I made my own but they didn't stand up to the abuse of parties -- these have.

So you mean clip boards? When do you use them?? When you hand out the catalogs??

richardson3 said:
So you mean clip boards? When do you use them?? When you hand out the catalogs??
Not necessarily. Usually they are just flat boards (no clip), but they have a pocket you can slide a flyer into, or they have a pocket or two.Think of a 3-ring binder....the front and back covers. If you were to cut that off at the binder edge and just have the cover, that's what a lapboard is essentially.People use them with the catalogs so that the guests have something sturdy to write on, so yes, probably when you hand out catalogs.

Got it .. sorry !

Good idea though .. do you guys let the guests keep their catalogs??

1. What is the size of the white/burgundy lap board?

The Lap Board Search: 10 Wanted (White/Burgundy) measures 12 inches by 16 inches, providing ample space for writing and organizing your kitchen tasks.

2. Is the lap board easy to clean?

Yes, the lap board is made with a durable, non-porous surface that is easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge. It is also dishwasher safe for a more thorough cleaning.

3. Can the lap board be used with dry erase markers?

Yes, the lap board is compatible with dry erase markers, allowing you to easily write and erase your notes and lists as needed.

4. Does the lap board come with any accessories?

No, the lap board does not come with any accessories. However, it is designed to work with most standard dry erase markers, so you can easily find replacements if needed.

5. Is the lap board suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the lap board features a symmetrical design, making it suitable for both left-handed and right-handed individuals. This allows for comfortable use for anyone, regardless of their dominant hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TrudysOwn
  • pamperedbynikki