• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Lap Boards: Any Unused Ones Out There?

In summary, Beth has a number of lap boards she would like to sell. She has also offered to sell them to anyone who is interested.
winnee
I'm looking to buy lap boards. I know I can order them off Merrill, but I was hoping someone already had some they don't use.

I have several. Let me dig them out, check their condition and come up with a price for you.

Sounds great, Beth!

I do too if you don't get enough from Beth. I'll have to check the condition because some of them have had a lot of use!

I have 12 of them also that I don't use.

I have more than 12-15 black ones that I would part with - pvt msg me if interested.

Please send me a pvt message with price for the lap boards you have for sale. I need to purchase some asap! Thanks!

I also have probably 25 or so of the white ones that I would be willing to part with, I just don't use them anymore. I will have to check the condition of them. Send me a message if interested.

Has anyone had a chance to "dig theirs out"? I've private messaged a couple of ppl, but I haven't gotten a response yet!!

I would be interested in 12-15 of them as well. I'll follow this thread to see whose still got any left.

winnee said:
Has anyone had a chance to "dig theirs out"? I've private messaged a couple of ppl, but I haven't gotten a response yet!!

I haven't yet - sorry! Things have been crazy around here!

Of those who mentioned you have lap boards you no longer use- are there any who have NOT had them spoken for yet? I'd love 12-15 or so myself! If you still have any available, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks so much!

winnee said:

I haven't yet either. I'm hoping to be able to go through a bunch of things in the next day or two.

1. How many lap boards come in a set?

The number of lap boards in a set may vary. Some sets come with one lap board, while others may come with multiple lap boards. It is important to check the product description for the specific set you are interested in.

2. What are the dimensions of the lap board?

The dimensions of a lap board can also vary depending on the set. However, most lap boards are typically around 9x12 inches, making them the perfect size for use at home or on the go.

3. Are the lap boards dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our lap boards are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking or baking a breeze! Simply place the lap board in the dishwasher and let the machine do the work for you.

4. Can I use the lap board for cutting or chopping?

Our lap boards are not designed for cutting or chopping. They are made of durable materials, but they are not meant to withstand the pressure and force of a knife. We recommend using a cutting board specifically designed for that purpose.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for lap boards?

At Pampered Chef, we often have promotions and discounts available for our products, including lap boards. We recommend checking our website or reaching out to a consultant for more information on any current deals or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
winnee
  • bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TrudysOwn
  • stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies