• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy or Sell Lap Boards: Looking for Merrill Logo Ones

In summary, Shari from TX found a Lap Board resource online and Beth from VT has been using a different method of order taking that she likes.
bunksc
Does anyone have lap boards they would like to sell? I'm looking for the Merrill ones with the logo but will consider any lap boards.
Thank you!

bumping this

I don't know if this is something that you have tried, but I just buy 3 ring binders and cut the front and back off...

And if you buy the ones that have a clear cover on the front and back, you can slip the specials or whatever you'd like inside that side and use the pocket on the other side for the catalogs, order forms, etc. The only thing you don't have is a place for a pen. I put mine in my extra Measure-All Cup and just bring that with me to shows.Shari in TX

Thank you.

I had thought about purchasing lap boards, but I tried a different route with my last cooking show and it went well. I placed a big post it note on the front cover of the catalog for the guests to use as their wish list. While the guests were eating, I entered their contact information from their drawing slip that I had collected at the beginning of the show. When it was time for the full service check out, I just entered their order into my laptop in the Beta system under my host's show. Everything was calculated, the guest had their total and I had their payment. All that was left to do was e mail the guest their receipt, which was done right then and there. Worked for me and taking my laptop isn't that much more of a fuss. I didn't have to use the 2 ply order forms either.

What a great idea, Julie. I've been struggling mentally with order forms and how to simplify paperwork. I also like your idea of doing their drawing slip at the beginning of the show.Thank you for sharing.

1. What are the dimensions of the lap boards?

The lap boards for sale from Pampered Chef are 11 inches by 17 inches.

2. Are the lap boards double-sided?

Yes, the lap boards have a smooth surface on one side and a textured surface on the other, allowing for different uses.

3. Can I use dry erase markers on the lap boards?

No, the lap boards are not intended for use with dry erase markers. They are designed to be used with wet-erase markers for more lasting results.

4. Do the lap boards come with a storage bag?

Yes, each set of lap boards comes with a drawstring storage bag for easy organization and transport.

5. Is the Merrill logo removable?

No, the Merrill logo is a permanent part of the design on the lap boards and cannot be removed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • pcmomof2or3