• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Lap Boards for Your Pampered Chef Collection - Shop Now!

In summary, lap boards from Pampered Chef are multi-functional kitchen tools that can be used as cutting boards, serving trays, and even as a surface for rolling out dough. They are made of high-quality, durable materials and have unique features such as non-slip grips and built-in measurements. These lap boards are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. Two sizes are available: small (9" x 12") and large (12" x 18"). While they are heat-resistant, they should not be used as hot pads or for placing hot pots and pans directly on the surface.
pamperedbynikki
I am new to Pampered Chef and wanting to get some some lap boards i really like them a but just don't wanna buy new until i have to. Thanks

Do what I do, take white three ring binders and cut them at the seams. Then you can put a flier on the outer cover and your order form and catalog in the pocket.

I do have some that I bought years ago, I havent used them in years! I would love to get rid of them, if you are still interested in lap boards, please let me know!

how much do you want for them?

What are lap boards used for in a Pampered Chef collection?

Lap boards from Pampered Chef are multi-functional kitchen tools that can be used as cutting boards, serving trays, and even as a surface for rolling out dough. They are also great for transporting food from the kitchen to the dining table.

What makes Pampered Chef lap boards stand out from other brands?

Pampered Chef lap boards are made of high-quality, durable materials that can withstand heavy use in the kitchen. They also have unique features such as non-slip grips and built-in measurements for precise cutting and slicing.

Are Pampered Chef lap boards dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef lap boards are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the boards.

What are the different sizes available for Pampered Chef lap boards?

Currently, we offer two sizes for our lap boards: small (9" x 12") and large (12" x 18"). Both sizes are perfect for various kitchen tasks, and the large size can accommodate larger food items and recipes.

Can I use Pampered Chef lap boards for hot food items?

While Pampered Chef lap boards are heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 350°F, we do not recommend using them as hot pads or for placing hot pots and pans directly on the surface. They are designed for food preparation and serving, not for direct heat exposure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • RAWOLFI