• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Looking for Products to Buy

In summary, to find a consultant to purchase Pampered Chef products from, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website or ask friends and family for recommendations. You can purchase products online through a consultant's website or host a virtual party. There are often promotions and discounts available through consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. Products purchased from a consultant can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, and most products come with a limited lifetime warranty for defects. Contact your consultant or customer service for more information on returns, exchanges, and warranty claims.
sandy1971
Does anyone have one for sale? I am a fairly new consultant and would be interested in any products you might be selling :) Thanks!

I do not have a table cloth, but I messaged you about a few other things.

I have a bunch of tablecloths... denim, green, beige... are you still looking?
Tina
[email protected]

1. How do I find a consultant to purchase Pampered Chef products from?

To find a consultant in your area, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants near you will be displayed. You can also ask friends or family if they know of any Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online through a consultant's personal website or the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the products and add them to your cart. You can also host a virtual party with a consultant to purchase products online.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing products from a consultant?

Yes, consultants often have special promotions or discounts for their customers. You can check with your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for current promotions. You can also host a party to earn free or discounted products.

4. Can I return or exchange products purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return or exchange products purchased from a consultant within 30 days of purchase. The products must be in their original condition and packaging. You can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.

5. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on most of their products. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. You can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service for more information on the warranty and how to make a claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • E R
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
E R
  • Dawn1961