• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kristi's Search for Pastry Mat Recipes

In summary, "Kristi's Search for Pastry Mat Recipes" is a blog that shares Kristi's experiences and recipes using pastry mats, as well as reviews and tips. The blog is updated twice a week and features recipes that can be made with any brand of pastry mat, but Pampered Chef products are often recommended. Readers can also submit their own recipes for consideration. Additionally, readers of the blog can receive a 10% discount on pastry mats from Pampered Chef by using the promo code "PASTRYMAT10" at checkout.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
I am looking for Pastry Mat recipes for a client. ANyone have some? Thank you, Kristi

Hmmm, not sure about specific recipes - but here are some ideas for how I've used it - I've used it to:Roll out sugar cookies
do oreo truffles
make glazed pecans
make Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark
make No-bake cookies
make Peanut Brittle
make White Chocolate Snack Mix
Roll Date Balls in coconutThose are just some ideas of what I've used it for.:chef:

Hello Kristi,I don't have any specific recipes for pastry mats, but I do have a few tips that may help you create a delicious and successful pastry for your client.First, make sure to use a high-quality pastry mat, as it will help with rolling out the dough evenly and prevent sticking.Next, consider the type of pastry you want to make - whether it be a classic pie crust, puff pastry, or something more unique like a phyllo dough. Each type of pastry may require different ingredients and techniques.When it comes to the actual recipe, I recommend using a combination of butter and shortening for a flaky and flavorful crust. Also, be sure to chill the dough before rolling it out to prevent shrinkage during baking.Lastly, don't be afraid to get creative with your fillings and toppings - the possibilities are endless! Happy baking!

1. What is "Kristi's Search for Pastry Mat Recipes" about?

"Kristi's Search for Pastry Mat Recipes" is a blog where Kristi shares her experiences and recipes using pastry mats. She also reviews different pastry mats and gives tips on how to use them effectively.

2. How often is the blog updated?

The blog is updated twice a week, usually on Mondays and Thursdays. However, there may be additional posts if there are special events or new products to review.

3. Are the recipes on the blog exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on the blog can be made using any brand of pastry mat. However, Kristi often recommends Pampered Chef products as she has found them to be of high quality and effective in her recipes.

4. Can I submit my own pastry mat recipe to be featured on the blog?

Yes, Kristi is always looking for new and innovative recipes to try on her blog. You can submit your recipe through the contact form on the blog and she will review it for possible inclusion.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any special discounts for readers of "Kristi's Search for Pastry Mat Recipes"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 10% discount on all pastry mats for readers of the blog. Simply use the promo code "PASTRYMAT10" at checkout to receive your discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • LUVANTIQS