• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Red Rubber Pads for Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer

LUVANTIQS
I am in search of the red rubber mats for the Apple Peeler, Slicer, Peeler. Mine disintegrated and fell off. If anyone has extras please let me know.

Ok so here is another question related to my post? Can you successfully use the apple peeler without the rubber pads and not have it slip and slide? Or has anyone found a suitable replacement for the red rubber pads? I cannot find any replacements. Thank you.

1. What are the red rubber pads used for on the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer?

The red rubber pads on the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer are used to grip the apple securely while peeling, coring, and slicing. This ensures that the apple stays in place and does not slip or move during the peeling process.

2. Are the red rubber pads removable?

Yes, the red rubber pads on the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer are removable for easy cleaning and replacement. To remove the pads, simply pull them off of the metal prongs on the apple peeler.

3. How do I clean the red rubber pads?

You can clean the red rubber pads on the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer by hand washing them with warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before using them again.

4. Do I need to replace the red rubber pads?

If the red rubber pads become worn or damaged, it is recommended to replace them for optimal performance. Replacement red rubber pads can be purchased from Pampered Chef or through a consultant.

5. Can the red rubber pads be used on other kitchen tools?

The red rubber pads are specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer and may not fit or work properly on other kitchen tools. It is not recommended to use them on other products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • 1PamperedChef4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chefheidi2003