• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Thick Rod for Your Apple Peeler Corer Slicer?

In summary, the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" is a versatile kitchen tool used for crushing herbs and spices, muddling fruits for cocktails, and tenderizing meat. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It can be used on non-stick surfaces without causing damage. To clean, rinse with warm water or use mild dish soap. The rod comes with a limited lifetime warranty against defects.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am in search of the rod for the Apple Peeler Corer Slicer to make the slices thick.

why don't we make a suggestion to ho to add this item back in?

carrdinal said:
why don't we make a suggestion to ho to add this item back in?

I know that they recently had it on the outlet but I didn't get it in time.

Bumping in hopes that someone who didn't see this will see it and have one that they could sell me.

They had it on the outlet recently???? Bummer!!!! I have the old APCS and LOVE my thick rod, I never seem to put in the thin one.

Well I had been looking for one on Ebay since I missed it on the outlet...I don't use my APCS very often but my aunt borrowed it the other day and she would have liked it to be thicker...she made it work for what she wanted because it was better than Peeling them....then coring them...then slicing them...she was thrilled when I saved her a lot of time...so much so that she bought one now.

1. What is the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" used for?

The "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as crushing herbs and spices, muddling fruits for cocktails, and even tenderizing meat. It is designed with a thick, durable rod that can handle heavy-duty tasks in the kitchen.

2. Is the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" is dishwasher safe. However, to prolong its lifespan, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing.

3. Can the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. Its smooth, rounded edges will not scratch or damage your cookware.

4. How do I clean the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" after using it?

To clean the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod", simply rinse it with warm water and wipe it dry with a clean cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a mild dish soap and a soft sponge to scrub it gently. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the surface of the rod.

5. Is the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" covered under any warranty?

Yes, the "Iso: A Pampered Chef Thick Rod" comes with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your rod, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • 1PamperedChef4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • Amanda c