• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Thick Slice Rod: Last Chance to Find 2!

In summary, the Retired Thick Slice Rod is a kitchen tool used for cutting thick slices of fruits and vegetables that is being discontinued due to low demand and to make room for new products. Once it is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase and there are currently no plans for a replacement. Customers can stay informed about product availability through the website or email newsletter. Returns or exchanges for the Retired Thick Slice Rod are not accepted.
chefcaroline
Gold Member
The retired Thick Slice Rod for the APCS. I have a lady who is wanting 2 and I only have 1 extra that I can find. I don't remember how many I bought when it was being discontinued, but I know I sold 1 or 2 already.

Is it still for sale on the outlet? My sister just bought one a couple weeks ago.

babywings76 said:
Is it still for sale on the outlet? My sister just bought one a couple weeks ago.

I just checked, and it isn't there now.

I have one new in package but I don't know how much it was. If it was only a couple dollars, I'd rather hold on to it. Do you remember how much?

They were 2.25 on the outlet, I think. Full price, they were $6.

ITEM: CN44 Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Thick-Slice Rod
PRICE: $1.75
This was the price when it was on the sample page on CC in June.

Customer OUTLET page price was $2.25

Last edited:
I have several NIP that I'd sell for $5 with shipping. I need to get rid of them. Email me if you're interested.
[email protected]

Thanks!:)

I received the one that I was originally needing but now I'm needing at least 1 more. Anybody still have any Thick Slice Attachment rods for the APCS?

1. What is the "Retired Thick Slice Rod" and why is it being discontinued?

The Retired Thick Slice Rod is a kitchen tool used for cutting thick slices of fruits and vegetables. It is being discontinued because it is no longer in high demand and we are making room for new and innovative products.

2. Can I still purchase the "Retired Thick Slice Rod" after it is discontinued?

Unfortunately, once the Retired Thick Slice Rod is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend purchasing it now before it is completely sold out.

3. Will there be a replacement for the "Retired Thick Slice Rod"?

At this time, there are no plans for a replacement for the Retired Thick Slice Rod. However, we are constantly developing and releasing new products, so be on the lookout for similar tools in the future.

4. How will I know when the "Retired Thick Slice Rod" is no longer available?

You can keep an eye on our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay informed about product availability. Once the Retired Thick Slice Rod is sold out, it will no longer be listed on our website.

5. Can I return or exchange the "Retired Thick Slice Rod" if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for retired products. All sales of the Retired Thick Slice Rod are final.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies