• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Extra Rods Fit Current APampered ChefS? Ask Here!

In summary, a customer is unsure if the extra rods she has for her older APCS will fit the current model. She has contacted the manufacturer, but is unsure of what to ask and doubts they will have knowledge of older products. It is unclear if the blades or rods are interchangeable, but the customer believes they should fit as long as the APCS has not undergone major changes.
sillylittlechef
I have a customer who said she bought a apcs many years ago, and a few years ago bought different rods that make slices thinner or thicker. The rods did not fit her APCS. She is afraid if she buys the current APCS that the rods won't fit. I do not know what she is talking about, so I couldn't answer, but told her I was sure that someone on here would know. If she buys the current APCS will the extra rods that she has fit it?

I have the old APCS. It used to be sold by PC with two blades - thick and thin.

I'm really not sure though if my rods would fit a new APCS. I do know my barrels on my older cheese grater do not fit the new one, they are much smaller in diameter.

I would suggest finding out the mfg. of her rods and contact HO for some advice.

I'm so confused. I don't even know what to ask HO. And most of them have no idea about older products anyway.

Janet---is it the blade or the rods that are interchangeable? The way I understood the customers question was that she too had the old APCS, then ordered the rods, which she found did not fit her APCS. So unless they have changed the APCS more than once they should fit the current one, right? But what about the blades???

sillylittlechef said:
I'm so confused. I don't even know what to ask HO. And most of them have no idea about older products anyway.

Janet---is it the blade or the rods that are interchangeable? The way I understood the customers question was that she too had the old APCS, then ordered the rods, which she found did not fit her APCS. So unless they have changed the APCS more than once they should fit the current one, right? But what about the blades???

My rods are interchangeable...the screw depth/distance is what provides the variance - the blade and the main part that mounts to the base is the same.

From what I understand in the new APCS they just went down to one blade instead of two...unlike other things that TOTALLY changed, I think this just has one less blade and the unit itself is the same....

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your customer's concern with the APCS and extra rods. I can definitely help clarify this for you and your customer.The APCS (Adjustable Pie Crust Shield) has gone through some updates and changes over the years, so it is possible that the extra rods your customer purchased may not fit the current APCS. However, I would recommend having your customer bring in the extra rods to a Pampered Chef party or contacting our customer service team to see if they can assist in finding a compatible APCS for her.We want to make sure our customers are fully satisfied with their purchases, so please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef consultant!

1. Will extra rods from previous models of Pampered Chef products fit the current models?

Yes, most extra rods from previous models will fit the current Pampered Chef products. However, it is always best to check the product specifications to ensure compatibility.

2. Can I purchase extra rods for my Pampered Chef product separately?

Yes, extra rods can be purchased separately for most Pampered Chef products. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order.

3. Are the extra rods interchangeable between different products?

Some extra rods may be interchangeable between similar Pampered Chef products. However, it is recommended to use the extra rods specifically designed for your product for optimal performance.

4. How do I know if I need to purchase extra rods for my Pampered Chef product?

If you find that your product is not performing as well as it used to or if the rods are damaged or missing, then it may be time to purchase extra rods. You can also consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for their recommendation.

5. Can I use extra rods to customize the cooking size of my Pampered Chef product?

No, extra rods are not meant to be used to customize the cooking size of your Pampered Chef product. They are designed to work with specific products and using them for customization purposes may affect the performance and safety of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kisha1210
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefcaroline
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcaroline
  • PChefRenee